Part 1 "NT GUIDE": Body Language And Abused Dog Theory

D

Deleted member 65499

Deranged High IQ GOD
When people think about being NT, they usually cannot comprehend or even think of how to gradually become NT, they just think its some magical skill you are born with, and this is slightly true.

If you grow up with loving parents and friends you will naturally know how to talk to just about anyone, you wont feel the fear of rejection.

:feelsgood: "MUH IM NOT AFRAID OF REJECTION I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT TO FOIDS! ! !!"

Another misconception with being NT is that its the subject you are talking about that matters, People think being NT is all to do about what you do (going out, drugs, hobbies, interests.) And how good you are at talking,

However studies show being NT has almost nothing to do with conversation or subjects.

( According to Albert Mehrabian at UCLA, "the total impact of a message is based only 7% on the words used" More importantly are facial expressions and other forms of body language, responsible for 55% of the total impact, and tone of voice, responsible for 38% )

Now onto the abused dog mentality.

if you've been inevitably doomed and cursed to be treated like shit in your life through childhood trauma, rejection, or just being HIGH IQ enough to be awkward around people because you know people are quick to judge, your "NERVOUS" System will project this fear throughout your body like a survival mechanism other animals have, this is to show submission and your body does this without the brain due to what its experienced in the past, you are afraid of something so acting submissive and below someone will make you be quick to get out the conversation, this is what other people see when they talk to you, a twitchy sub5cel who cant keep eye contact and Ur gradually walking away from the conversation, YOU DONT SEE THIS THOUGH BECAUSE ITS BEEN BUILT INTO YOUR BODY!

Now how do we take the first step and fix this mentality? First, we can use:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is a type of therapy that can help you change negative thought patterns and behaviors. It’s often used for treating trauma and anxiety disorders.

However if you are a NEETCEL and you dont have money, you should do : Gradual Exposure: Slowly and safely exposing yourself to situations that make you uncomfortable can help build confidence and reduce fear. This should be done carefully, ideally with the guidance of a professional. This is because most of you rot in your room instead of going outside uncomfortable, literally just say "good morning" and make eye contact with people in public, yes you will look like a weirdo but that same person will be rotting in a casket in 30 years we all die so fast why not just treat this life like a game, (also i doubt they'll care id love if someone just randomly looked me in the eye or said good mornings its a confidence boost JFL.)

After we have supressed this "Abused Dog" mentality and we've managed to control our "nervous system" from twitching and making unconcious movements, we will now impliment this new Movement system into our body. Our face Expressions and body language will be updated into an NT one from the use of this guide,

Watch this video and please actually take into consideration what this guy is talking about, i have secret eBooks and a lot more gatekept skills i will be sharing but that short video is something I want you all to watch, I also really recommend you guys buying this book,

"how to talk to anyone by Leil Lowndes"

That's 55% of being NT COMPLETED, if you made it this far, there's just 45% left.

Tone of Voice will be a separate guide, in the mean time go and look into "voicemaxxing," Foids lust for a deep voice, its shown by corpse maintaining a huge audience from just talking, so making your voice deeper through methods like screaming and smoking will be important.

This will be Part 1 over.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Niggamaxxer, Zeta and 20 others
NT doesnt exist, looks are everyhting thread is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Autismcel, nathan and 10 others
this is true.

i started getting a better frame, fixing my manners and changing my voice a little... finally i am seen as human by people in my class and school.

so yeah NT has to do a lot with mannerisms.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, czechsubhuman, Pandora and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Mr. President and Deleted member 65499
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, looksmidder, Pandora and 4 others
not a fucking pixel only chad improve on ur looks and not on ur fucking personality

not a fucking pixel only chad improve on ur looks and not on ur fucking personality

this guide is for after ascension so just favourite it until then

NT + Chad = God

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 65499
MY HONEST REACTION:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 65499
Good thread boyo

Although I do agree its less important what you talk about matters to an extent. Certain topics are viewed as weird and will creep people out. Its better to know what type of stuff normies are into

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and Deleted member 65499
ive seen so many ugly people slay its not an excuse you just wont put the effort in
Innervoid is not ugly either, hes a mentalcell

Good thread boyo

Although I do agree its less important what you talk about matters to an extent. Certain topics are viewed as weird and will creep people out. Its better to know what type of stuff normies are into

Yes but as long as you are a normal person you will be able to spark up conversations

JFL if you bring up the blackpill talking to a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChadL1te
Dnr ntpill is cope

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
MTN is NT BECAUSE he fucks
half and half. ....

MTN NTmaxxed will still fuck
NT MTN doesn't fuck, being non NT is just a failo effect while being NT doesn't create attraction in itself. NT matters only for low HTN - chadlite. For incel or chad it doesn't matter - the incel will rot regardless of NT and the chad will slay regardless of it (just look at "Twilight")

If NT MTNs fucked 63% of young men wouldn't be single
NTcel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klamus, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
NT MTN doesn't fuck, being non NT is just a failo effect while being NT doesn't create attraction in itself. NT matters only for low HTN - chadlite. For incel or chad it doesn't matter - the incel will rot regardless of NT and the chad will slay regardless of it (just look at "Twilight")

If NT MTNs fucked 63% of young men wouldn't be single
View attachment 2820956
NT doesnt mean anything lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
When people think about being NT, they usually cannot comprehend or even think of how to gradually become NT, they just think its some magical skill you are born with, and this is slightly true.

If you grow up with loving parents and friends you will naturally know how to talk to just about anyone, you wont feel the fear of rejection.

:feelsgood: "MUH IM NOT AFRAID OF REJECTION I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT TO FOIDS! ! !!"

Another misconception with being NT is that its the subject you are talking about that matters, People think being NT is all to do about what you do (going out, drugs, hobbies, interests.) And how good you are at talking,

However studies show being NT has almost nothing to do with conversation or subjects.

( According to Albert Mehrabian at UCLA, "the total impact of a message is based only 7% on the words used" More importantly are facial expressions and other forms of body language, responsible for 55% of the total impact, and tone of voice, responsible for 38% )

if you've been inevitably doomed and cursed to be treated like shit in your life through childhood trauma, rejection, or just being HIGH IQ enough to be awkward around people because you know people are quick to judge, your "NERVOUS" System will project this fear throughout your body like a survival mechanism other animals have, this is to show submission and your body does this without the brain due to what its experienced in the past, you are afraid of something so acting submissive and below someone will make you be quick to get out the conversation, this is what other people see when they talk to you, a twitchy sub5cel who cant keep eye contact and Ur gradually walking away from the conversation, YOU DONT SEE THIS THOUGH BECAUSE ITS BEEN BUILT INTO YOUR BODY!

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is a type of therapy that can help you change negative thought patterns and behaviors. It’s often used for treating trauma and anxiety disorders.

However if you are a NEETCEL and you dont have money, you should do : Gradual Exposure: Slowly and safely exposing yourself to situations that make you uncomfortable can help build confidence and reduce fear. This should be done carefully, ideally with the guidance of a professional. This is because most of you rot in your room instead of going outside uncomfortable, literally just say "good morning" and make eye contact with people in public, yes you will look like a weirdo but that same person will be rotting in a casket in 30 years we all die so fast why not just treat this life like a game, (also i doubt they'll care id love if someone just randomly looked me in the eye or said good mornings its a confidence boost JFL.)

After we have supressed this "Abused Dog" mentality and we've managed to control our "nervous system" from twitching and making unconcious movements, we will now impliment this new Movement system into our body. Our face Expressions and body language will be updated into an NT one from the use of this guide,

Watch this video and please actually take into consideration what this guy is talking about, i have secret eBooks and a lot more gatekept skills i will be sharing but that short video is something I want you all to watch, I also really recommend you guys buying this book,

View attachment 2820878

That's 55% of being NT COMPLETED, if you made it this far, there's just 45% left.

Tone of Voice will be a separate guide, in the mean time go and look into "voicemaxxing," Foids lust for a deep voice, its shown by corpse maintaining a huge audience from just talking, so making your voice deeper through methods like screaming and smoking will be important.

This is obviously posted in the wrong section but that’s actually a good thing.

Filters away all the “DNR” rep farmers and shit.

Good job OP.

Could you tag me in part 2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65499

View attachment 2820878

keep coping. looks>

Read everything good thread.

I feel like this common sense lol it was kind water.

Being NT can take u so far if you ugly most people won’t wanna associate with you cause status

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Deleted member 65499
Read everything good thread.

I feel like this common sense lol it was kind water.

Being NT can take u so far if you ugly most people won’t wanna associate with you cause status

not really water i put a lot of facts in there many people have yet to talk about on org

Good thread. I’ve noticed if I consume caffeine I exhibit more abused dog type behaviors.

• Hmm...
Know any good voicemaxxing sources or guides?

retard just go outside

I did my own thread on this a while ago on being NT as well, and it seemed to be pretty popular amongst most ppl here, so I think I kinda got a good understanding on frauding NT. This whole section you wrote is pretty spot on imo:

However when it comes to body posture I think its one of those things that don't matter all too much unless you go around walking like the incels.is logo

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

• JFL
Reactions: gookstar

View attachment 2820878

Thanks for specifying which CBT it was.

• +1

View attachment 2820878

dnr

dont do this, just throw yourself into it, succeed or fail miserably because if you do gradual exposure you'll give up because putting yourself through slightly uncomfortable situations again and again is a lot harder than one big one.

Last edited:
dont do this, just throw yourself into it, succeed or fail miserably because if you do gradual exposure you'll give up because putting yourself through slightly uncomfortable situations again and again is a lot harder than one big one.

retarded nigga i spoke about gradual exposure therapy did u not read

gradual exposure is stupid, did u not read

nigga are u retarded what u said is still gradual exposure ur repeating it once every few weeks big times?

im gonna rip your spine out u fag

nigga are u retarded what u said is still gradual exposure ur repeating it once every few weeks big times?

im gonna rip your spine out u fag
gradual - taking place or progressing slowly or by degrees.

Does that sound like what I said

tag me in next part

• +1
@justropemaxbro u need this negroid

• JFL

View attachment 2820878

Very useful, but those are things that most people know. Waiting for the voice guide

View attachment 2820878

dnrd, the more you try and act nt the less you look

i can talk from experience trying to jester in class and people finding me even more weird then they did. its brootal and unfixable

Nah fuck it, NTs are 99% low iq , just manipulate them gg