The Art Of Approaching *BOTB*

D

Deleted member 65499

Deranged High IQ GOD
Approaching someone you want to talk to is the fucking worst, because when you see an opportunity you start overthinking about rejection and other problems, but here are some steps to help you start a conversation and fucking score....

Step number 1 bahi nigga, you must Prepare Mentally: Remind yourself of past successful interactions and boost your confidence by thinking positively about the outcome, if it goes well in your head, then its just a 50/50 of it going well in the other persons, like a fucking coin flip you curry bastard.

Step 2 ADONISSSSS; Find Common Ground Sergeant : Look for shared interests or experiences that can be used as a conversation starter, like her bag might have some pins from movies you've watched, she might be wearing a shirt of a band you know. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

STEP 3, My Nigga Use A Simple Opener, *A friendly greeting or a simple question can break the ice,* however ONLY WORKS FOR CHAD OR CHAD LITE!! !! ! !

STEP 4 4 4 Ask Open-Ended Questions: by this i mean create more game dialogue by asking questions that isnt a yes or no answer. THen she will start talking and you can just listen to her yap like a good little boy :)))

STep 5, Have Positive Body Language: Smile, maintain eye contact, and use open gestures to show you’re friendly. Dont be stiff or standing like a fucking idiot

FINAL STEP NIGGA, PLEASEEEE PLEASE Read Cues: Pay attention to the other person’s body language and verbal responses to see if they are even interested in the conversation. If the girl seems like she doesnt want to talk to you dont force it,

:feelsgood:"B-BUT MUHHH GIRLS FALL IN LOVE WITH WHAT THEY HEAR! IF I TALK ENOUGH SHE MIGHT FALL FORR MEEE."

You are just setting yourself up for failure, this will only work for the highest level chads. If you were to save a girl from a near death experience she would fall in love with you. But this is talking to a girl in public, its better to just walk away if she doesnt seem interested, because you will look nonchalant and cool!

Remember the key is to be a normal person, dont talk about the blackpill and forget what ur face looks like, and if the person seems receptive, the conversation is likely to flow naturally. I havent seen a guide on approaching here before so i wanted to make my own to help people, as its what i do best

TIP: "if you are nervous then imagine the other person naked, you hear it a lot on tv but holy shit does it actually work, and just for 5 minutes please dont think about your looks, you will just make yourself feel insecure and shit. Just for one moment in your life, actually focus on having a conversation with someone instead of thinking about all your flaws, Let go and im sure youll be suprised just how many girls out there are just as longing for love as you are.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, MonoTBB, Pandora and 3 others
0 bump BOTB please bahi nigga this took me an hour to make

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Read every molecule

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB and Deleted member 65499
remember always that non mentally ill people do this daily without a need for a guide

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cadee, ominion, 3links2 and 7 others