ULTIMATE lipmaxxing routine (chapped GTFIH)

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
This is my lip routine

(fyi you might look a little gay or prettyboy like, if you have the face to suit it go for it.)

3 ish times a week, brush with toothbrush after brushing teeth, don’t wash off the toothbrush or anything, just go and brush your lips.

After that, i usually shower.

Once out, slap volufilline (1 drop) and aquaphor (not too much) on it (the squeezable tube one, don’t use the chapstick version) aquaphor is better than vaseline for lips.

The hydration and fattening effect from the volufilline will keep them plump. The aquaphor further moisturizes the lips.

(Optional step): avoid drinking water or eating or licking your lips for around 45 mins to an hour so you don’t clean off ur lips

At night:

Volufilline on lips again, one drop
Aquaphor, a good amount more than you used in the morning to keep moisture throughout the night.

Again, optional, but more important at night, avoid doing all the things i said.

Also, stay hydrated, drink 3-4 liters of water a day, maybe less if ur a smaller person, hydration helps A LOT

You will have the PLUMPEST MOST MOISTERIZED LIPS OF UR LIFE BRO

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, blmratiopiggypoop, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
This is my lip routine

(fyi you might look a little gay or prettyboy like, if you have the face to suit it go for it.)

3 ish times a week, brush with toothbrush after brushing teeth, don’t wash off the toothbrush or anything, just go and brush your lips.

Once out, slap volufilline (1 drop) and aquaphor (not too much) on it (the squeezable tube one, don’t use the chapstick version) aquaphor is better than vaseline for lips.

The hydration and fattening effect from the volufilline will keep them plump. The aquaphor further moisturizes the lips.

(Optional step): avoid drinking water or eating or licking your lips for around 45 mins to an hour so you don’t clean off ur lips

At night:

Aquaphor, a good amount more than you used in the morning to keep moisture throughout the night.

Again, optional, but more important at night, avoid doing all the things i said.

Also, stay hydrated, drink 3-4 liters of water a day, maybe less if ur a smaller person, hydration helps A LOT

Bump

This is my lip routine

At night:

Bump!!!

how long until u saw results from volufilline?

how long until u saw results from volufilline?
2 weeks, been on it for 3, very slight but dont expect meek lips, most people including me have somewhat noticible growth and better shape in the top lip.

Even if it doesnt work, (probably does cause clinically proven) it’s hydrating asf so just use it. If you truly believe it doesnt work, go for castor oil instead as its the most hydrating

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
2 weeks, been on it for 3, very slight but dont expect meek lips, most people including me have somewhat noticible growth and better shape in the top lip.

Even if it doesnt work, (probably does cause clinically proven) it’s hydrating asf so just use it. If you truly believe it doesnt work, go for castor oil instead as its the most hydrating
could i megadose for it to speed up the process or will that fuck up my lips somehow

could i megadose for it to speed up the process or will that fuck up my lips somehow
I don’t know how you could megadose it, you dont eat it.

Unless you mean applying it every 3-4 hours or something. I’m sure it would make it a little better. Not much.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
This is my lip routine

At night:

Bump

This is my lip routine

At night:

Which volufilline are you using?

This is my lip routine

At night:

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back