Ultimate Ascension Guide for 2024 - Guaranteed New Looksmaxxes You Havent't Heard Of GTFIH

my bad bro I genuinely didn't mean to but i've def seen your post before I made it I will link you in tags and your post in the intro like i did with enorwood šŸ‘
nah np idrc haha

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
This is great, however, I will give some advice that will help save you.
I am a good example as I went from completely and utter invisible to the point of women actually actively disliking me for my looks (as well as guys too), to being a chadelite.

- You mentioned MT2, the nasal spray works somewhat, but at like 50-60% efficiency, and Iā€™ve heard of people getting bad headaches from it, I recommend pinning it, doing 150/150/250/400/750 all in a row, using either a sunbed or the sun, this will basically give you that base tan and works you up to being 100% able to handle the dosages, if you just slam 500 on day 1 youā€™ll feel fucking horrific, and youā€™ll get burned too, it wonā€™t work that well.
Once youā€™ve done that, you can just tan once per 1-2 weeks to maintain / slowly build upon it.
Donā€™t use MT2 without the sun unless you want fatigue, moles and darker eye colour (theoretically, as when on MT2; as the less sun you get, the darker your hair will get, and a little downstream from that is eye colour)

- Either get a wraparound jaw implant or jawline fillers, itā€™s gonna be expensive, so learn how to self inject, there are a heap of users who do so, and it will create an amazing halo
OR
- Buy an EMS device, place the electrodes on your lower masseters, activate it, and chew gum, it doesnā€™t need to be incredible force, just enough to activate the muscle. A few users a few years ago exposed that fact that inward and outward gonials were, for the most part, a cope way of saying that a person predominantly used their upper or lower masseters. Upper masseters, when hypertrophied, give a rounded look, while the lower masseters give a more angular look. Using EMS is an incredibly effective way of increase the % utilisation of the lower masseters, you donā€™t even need to chew either, it just speeds up results, you can simply apply the electrodes and forget about it, I recommend cutting them and buying some medical tape to stick to your face.
If you want more info search the user @AscendingHero or @RecessedPrettyboy with the term ā€œEMSā€.

Just add this stuff into your routine / think about it, also; youā€™re a mid MTN with the means to get to high HTN for sure.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, BrickTop, Fiqh and 1 other person
This is great, however, I will give some advice that will help save you.
I am a good example as I went from completely and utter invisible to the point of women actually actively disliking me for my looks (as well as guys too), to being a chadelite.

- You mentioned MT2, the nasal spray works somewhat, but at like 50-60% efficiency, and Iā€™ve heard of people getting bad headaches from it, I recommend pinning it, doing 150/150/250/400/750 all in a row, using either a sunbed or the sun, this will basically give you that base tan and works you up to being 100% able to handle the dosages, if you just slam 500 on day 1 youā€™ll feel fucking horrific, and youā€™ll get burned too, it wonā€™t work that well.
Once youā€™ve done that, you can just tan once per 1-2 weeks to maintain / slowly build upon it.
Donā€™t use MT2 without the sun unless you want fatigue, moles and darker eye colour (theoretically, as when on MT2; as the less sun you get, the darker your hair will get, and a little downstream from that is eye colour)

- Either get a wraparound jaw implant or jawline fillers, itā€™s gonna be expensive, so learn how to self inject, there are a heap of users who do so, and it will create an amazing halo
OR
- Buy an EMS device, place the electrodes on your lower masseters, activate it, and chew gum, it doesnā€™t need to be incredible force, just enough to activate the muscle. A few users a few years ago exposed that fact that inward and outward gonials were, for the most part, a cope way of saying that a person predominantly used their upper or lower masseters. Upper masseters, when hypertrophied, give a rounded look, while the lower masseters give a more angular look. Using EMS is an incredibly effective way of increase the % utilisation of the lower masseters, you donā€™t even need to chew either, it just speeds up results, you can simply apply the electrodes and forget about it, I recommend cutting them and buying some medical tape to stick to your face.
If you want more info search the user @AscendingHero or @RecessedPrettyboy with the term ā€œEMSā€.

Just add this stuff into your routine / think about it, also; youā€™re a mid MTN with the means to get to high HTN for sure.
HOLY FUCK thank you for this! High IQ asf
- I heard people can get darker hair from MT2 and was kinda hoping for that but yeah the darker eyes I was actually hoping to do the opposite with elbastardo's stack šŸ˜‚ so I just wait till the summer to get the tan then šŸ‘
- and i heard the opposite in the inject vs nasal spray debate with people who pinning saying they get bad headaches, facial blushing, and boners šŸ˜‚ but yes will def look more into it and def not against pinning if that would be better
- yes was planning on getting jaw fillers or an implant when I get older (only 20 and in college) so I'll def look into that for the future
- the self pinning jaw fillers seems sus asf if you could recommend any guides on here or a tutorial or something that would be much appreciated šŸ˜‚ im not totally against it since im gonna be self injecting botox in my traps, I just don't want to fuck up and look subhuman šŸ‘¹
- the EMS device is also super smart will def get that as soon as I get back to school in a couple of weeks thats a crazy good recommendation
- any recs for my eye area besides what I mentioned in the guide and periorbital implants, as my rounded orbits and sceleral show are lowkey my biggest failos behind my jaw?
- and what's your opinion on blasting a heightmaxxing stack at 20, I was talking with Elixir before he left and he said I could possibly still gain 1-3inches which being 6'2-6'4 would be a giant halo and would you think it would cause unwanted facial growth and make my face even longer cause I CANNOT afford that? šŸ˜‚
But again thank you so much this is huge ā—ļø

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Are you from the house of habsburg? jokes aside that might be the shortest ramus i've ever seen

• +1
HOLY FUCK thank you for this! High IQ asf
- I heard people can get darker hair from MT2 and was kinda hoping for that but yeah the darker eyes I was actually hoping to do the opposite with elbastardo's stack šŸ˜‚ so I just wait till the summer to get the tan then šŸ‘
- and i heard the opposite in the inject vs nasal spray debate with people who pinning saying they get bad headaches, facial blushing, and boners šŸ˜‚ but yes will def look more into it and def not against pinning if that would be better
- yes was planning on getting jaw fillers or an implant when I get older (only 20 and in college) so I'll def look into that for the future
- the self pinning jaw fillers seems sus asf if you could recommend any guides on here or a tutorial or something that would be much appreciated šŸ˜‚ im not totally against it since im gonna be self injecting botox in my traps, I just don't want to fuck up and look subhuman šŸ‘¹
- the EMS device is also super smart will def get that as soon as I get back to school in a couple of weeks thats a crazy good recommendation
- any recs for my eye area besides what I mentioned in the guide and periorbital implants, as my rounded orbits and sceleral show are lowkey my biggest failos behind my jaw?
- and what's your opinion on blasting a heightmaxxing stack at 20, I was talking with Elixir before he left and he said I could possibly still gain 1-3inches which being 6'2-6'4 would be a giant halo and would you think it would cause unwanted facial growth and make my face even longer cause I CANNOT afford that? šŸ˜‚
But again thank you so much this is huge ā—ļø
Yeah, to be fair, whether you pin or nasal spray, the high dose of MT2 just makes you feel horrible, unless youā€™ve worked your way up to it.
I donā€™t want to fear monger with the eye colour, as Iā€™ve pinned it without any sun and all that happened was I got heaps darker hair within like that week (facial hair), my eyes stayed the same but my skin didnā€™t change but I didnā€™t get any freckles or moles either, Iā€™m just going off of hearsay.
Yeah self injecting isnā€™t that hard from what Iā€™ve heard, @Blackgymmax does it, as well as a few others users who Iā€™ve spoken to in DMs, from my knowledge, jawline fillers are the easiest to self inject, and malar fillers are pretty straight forward too, thatā€™s all youā€™d touch if youā€™re self injecting. When it comes to the chin, tear troughs, etc. youā€™re risking some serious arteries and nerves being hit.
I donā€™t even mind your eyes to be perfectly honest. Iā€™m a bonesmashing and eyelid pulling coper, so I will recommend those which youā€™re already planning on eyelid pulling for memory (I read it like an hour ago). I was also considering periorbital implants too at one stage, but will happily cope with botox to lower brows / eliminate UEE (https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodmaxxing-w-botox-results.201644/) as well as the eyelid pulling and bonesmashing my supras jfl, also EMS to the malaris gives a facelift / improves under eye support via tissue, as opposed to bone, which is another incredible resource that can be utilised; https://looksmax.org/threads/electromuscular-stimulation-is-legit-for-the-face.299410/

Iā€™m also doing the eye lightening but stopped for a little while, I have turquoise grey eyes and wanting A20s.

As for the heightmaxxing, Iā€™d try it; I grew 1cm at 20 from a whole concoction of SARMs, MK677, AI etc. had I not been so silly, Iā€™d have straight done HGH, 300g animal protein, AI, IGF-1 (I did this for clavicular/sternum growth, pinned IGF-1 DES straight into my deltoid, upper rhomboids, upper chest in 2022 @22 years old and I donā€™t think it did much tbh).

• +1
Are you from the house of habsburg? jokes aside that might be the shortest ramus i've ever seen
brutal descendant of european royaltypill šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but I need to post a new pic of my side profile because I don't look that subhuman irl and the other pics it obviously looks better šŸ˜‚ my ramus is bad but the angle double cucks me šŸ˜‚ funny ass comment tho

Yeah, to be fair, whether you pin or nasal spray, the high dose of MT2 just makes you feel horrible, unless youā€™ve worked your way up to it.
I donā€™t want to fear monger with the eye colour, as Iā€™ve pinned it without any sun and all that happened was I got heaps darker hair within like that week (facial hair), my eyes stayed the same but my skin didnā€™t change but I didnā€™t get any freckles or moles either, Iā€™m just going off of hearsay.
Yeah self injecting isnā€™t that hard from what Iā€™ve heard, @Blackgymmax does it, as well as a few others users who Iā€™ve spoken to in DMs, from my knowledge, jawline fillers are the easiest to self inject, and malar fillers are pretty straight forward too, thatā€™s all youā€™d touch if youā€™re self injecting. When it comes to the chin, tear troughs, etc. youā€™re risking some serious arteries and nerves being hit.
I donā€™t even mind your eyes to be perfectly honest. Iā€™m a bonesmashing and eyelid pulling coper, so I will recommend those which youā€™re already planning on eyelid pulling for memory (I read it like an hour ago). I was also considering periorbital implants too at one stage, but will happily cope with botox to lower brows / eliminate UEE (https://looksmax.org/threads/hoodmaxxing-w-botox-results.201644/) as well as the eyelid pulling and bonesmashing my supras jfl, also EMS to the malaris gives a facelift / improves under eye support via tissue, as opposed to bone, which is another incredible resource that can be utilised; https://looksmax.org/threads/electromuscular-stimulation-is-legit-for-the-face.299410/

Iā€™m also doing the eye lightening but stopped for a little while, I have turquoise grey eyes and wanting A20s.

As for the heightmaxxing, Iā€™d try it; I grew 1cm at 20 from a whole concoction of SARMs, MK677, AI etc. had I not been so silly, Iā€™d have straight done HGH, 300g animal protein, AI, IGF-1 (I did this for clavicular/sternum growth, pinned IGF-1 DES straight into my deltoid, upper rhomboids, upper chest in 2022 @22 years old and I donā€™t think it did much tbh).
- ok yes will definetly look into the self inject jawline fillers then thanks again for the rec ā—ļø
- and I have heard of malaris hypertrophy to give a natural facelift so yes Ill def cope with the EMS device and see how well it works in reducing the scleral show
- and botox to lower brows is actually great fucking idea too holy shit ill look into that too thanks
- bruhhhhhh everyone I ask about the eyelightening drops says they have done it for a short time then stopped or pics are in diff lighting so you can't really tell but I'll def make a thread in a few months with definite results as I already took my before pics so I guess I'll be the one making that definitive eye lightening proof thread šŸ¤ž
But again thank you so much I needed a High IQ reply like this after sifting through all the rope, its over, and gonial angle memes šŸ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
brutal gonial angle horseface and maxilla, you wouldve been a strong mtn

• +1
There was been one billion of these type of threads

• +1
I'm genuinely trying to help you.

Do you genuinely not see anything wrong with publicly posting pictures of your face on an incel forum?

It's definitely an autistic trait where the part of the brain that should protect you from public shame doesn't function.

There's an RedPill influencer called 1M who is also autistic.

In the video below, he publicly posted a vlog of him lifting himself out of depression.

Anyone with a NT brain would rather die than post this level of shame and exposure about themselves. (Nothing wrong with depression btw, just his level of public explicit detail.)

If you're not able to notice why posting a pic of yourself publicly is wrong, them that means that you'll also not notice the things that regularly happen in social interactions that you need to do or not do in order to be NT.

Yeah, that's right.

Threads are something else.

Skincare
Night
- cleanse, retin-a, vitamin C, moisturizer
-Cleanser: LaRoche Posay Purifying Foaming Cleanser
-Retin-A Source: Beautybliss.com
-Vitamin C: Timeless Vitamin C Serum
-Moisturizer: CeraVe PM Ultralightweight moisturizer

Morning - cleanse, moisturize, sunscreen
-Sunscreen: Beauty of Josean
decent thread but use vitamin c in the morning , u dont wanna combine it with retin-a

If you struggle as a 6ā€™ white guy at this looks level at college then ur problem lies in NT 1000%

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
From this day on it will only be ascension first

BRO GO TF OUTSIDE. My last gf was catholic and their around 100 girls who go to the catholic center and bible study at my school alone, nevertheless in my bible study at home that has 20 girls just in the 20 yr old group alone. Worst comes to worst I geomaxx but there are plenty in the US šŸ˜­
chads.org

• +1
decent thread but use vitamin c in the morning , u dont wanna combine it with retin-a
yes I heard that but I also heard vitamin c in the morning is bad since it is deactivated by sunlight would you rec doing alternating every other day then or just go with the retin-a/tret?

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
where's the guide?

• +1
I hope 99% of what you wrote is sarcasm because otherwise...

Alt-right, catholic, virgin, autistic... Too many incel traits

Something went wrong with your up bringing. You need to leave your alabama family behind and move to europe.

• +1
I hope 99% of what you wrote is sarcasm because otherwise...

Alt-right, catholic, virgin, autistic... Too many incel traits

Something went wrong with your up bringing. You need to leave your alabama family behind and move to europe.
yeah ik it really fucking sucks. Was an extremely outgoing and happy child but around the middle school time a combination of bullying, being a social outcast, being extraordinarily ugly, helicopter parents, stress to succeed in school, addictions to video games, pron, and shitty food and I had a social circle that beat me down throughout those developmental years and think I got really fucked up now im tall and ok looking away at college with little stress but notice I am very weird and atypical in world view and interests. socio-communicative development pill is awful.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Reason you got Glocked 3000 is cause of your height nigga clearly.

yes I heard that but I also heard vitamin c in the morning is bad since it is deactivated by sunlight would you rec doing alternating every other day then or just go with the retin-a/tret?
vitamin c works best in the morning, and retin-a combined with vitamin c in the same routine can damage ur skin barrier

• +1
JFL at Invisalign for 14 weeks. Unironically considered filing down teeth. Unless your trying to vampire or wolfmaxx then jfl at you. @ReadBooksEveryday you've probably been here before me and JFL'ed expectly but more than you should.

Your autism is your biggest falio and also the biggest risk factor for why your ascension plan will fail.

I'm trying to imagine the state of mind I would have to be in to publicly post my picture on an incel forum along with explicit details of my life and social intentions.

Even the fact that you mentioned wanting surgery to your family already lets me know how much of an autistic loser people around you already think you are.

In the same way that you're supposed to hide the efforts you put into things (such as never posting gym pics on insta), you're also supposed to hide the fact that you even care about certain things like your looks, let alone let people know that you're insecure about them as a 20 year old man.

The blackpill/looksmaxx community is something you should engage in on in-cognito mode on your browser and hope to God no on ever finds out about.

It never even began for you.
lol what is this beta high inhib, antisocial shit

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at Invisalign for 14 weeks. Unironically considered filing down teeth. Unless your trying to vampire or wolfmaxx then jfl at you. @ReadBooksEveryday you've probably been here before me and JFL'ed expectly but more than you should.

I was oozed by the Carmelladansen song and my attention diverted to it

• +1
good luck with your ascension

• +1

Forgot to mention that I have had invisalign for 1.25 years or so and the pics are from the summer and early fall so my teeth look much better right now but was just looking at my 14th week of invisalign and my two front teeth are still just a bit longer than the ones next to them so I'll probably file them. šŸ‘

• WTF
Reactions: infini
vitamin c works best in the morning, and retin-a combined with vitamin c in the same routine can damage ur skin barrier
bet will try it thanks for the help šŸ‘

How are people saying he's autistic when he's got 3BJs. He's definitely NT and outgoing enough.

• +1
šŸ¦‹ Ultimate Ascension Guide for 2024 šŸ¦‹
By @longmidfaceCEO

Thread Soundtrack BAYBEEEE

fr listen to this while reading the thread or gtfo now

Table of Contents
- Introduction
- Pictures
- My Statistics
- Hair
- Eye Area
- Mouth Area
- LowerThird
- Lean
- Physique
- Skin
- Neck
- Height
- Social
- Lays
- Conclusion
- Tags

Introduction
First things first I want to say thank you to @enorwood04 for inspiring me to make this thread he made a similar thread a week ago or so titled '18 Year Old MTN: A Guide to My Ascension Plan' so again thank you! My goal is to ascend from mid LTN to low-mid MTN. Was very much an ugly duckling throughout highschool and have one traumatic incident when girls at my prep school with nothing but Tall rich white people made a list of the cutest boys in the school for like a march madness thing and I was put second to last (mogged tf out of the 4ā€™11 SEA in last place though šŸ˜‚). Grew out of that and started doing some acne stuff and just got the tf out of puberty which ascended me from subhuman to LTN which is about where I am now. All products I mention will be linked at the bottom so donā€™t worry šŸ‘. Yes this is my first post on this forum and I want to make it a good one. But anyway grab your slop and sit back for the best ascension guide you will ever readā—ļø

My Statistics
Height: 6ā€™1 (6ā€™0) = 183cm
Weight: 175lbs = 79.4kg
Bodyfat: 16%ish
Kisscount: 5 (before anyone says keeping count of kisses is cringe kys)
Laycount: 0 (3 BJs from different girls but no sex)(why?: idek)
Rating: mid LTN
NT?: might have a little undiagnosed autism but nothing clinical and iā€™m alt-right and catholic so that makes me non-NT basically :(
Race: White
Ethnicity: 75% Irish 25% Welsh (some other small stuff like scottish, english, and norwiegan)
Frame: Mid but donā€™t feel like measuring will post a pic
D: 6.1in = 15.4cm Bonepressed (not posting a pic jfl)

Hair
Length/Style
: Have the Bryce Hall going on rn and think it looks the best on my face/skull shape and has major JB appeal šŸ˜
View attachment 2651393

Dandruff: Have had light-moderate dandruff since puberty at 16 or so. Have tried head and shoulders, every conditioner on the market, cold showers, no shampoo all have failed me. My next step is dandruff oil and/or nizoral shampoo coming in the mail but in reality my father has sebhorric dermatitis so I probably have it too and I def donā€™t want to shave my head to find out so worst comes to worst I have to go see a Derma

Recession: have some very slight recession in the top of my left temple but idk will probably dermastamp it when I dermastamp the rest of my face my father has a full head of hair at 60 so I think Iā€™m fine tbh

Eye Area

Eyebrows
: Have good eyebrow placement and thickness just really need to dye them black/dark brown or maybe when I start doing the MT-2 nasal spray hopefully theyā€™ll darken.

UEE: moderate uee want to try eyelid pulling especially the part closest to my nose to see if that reduces it and curl eyelashes (probably both cope but weā€™re gonna try anyway) and maybe icehooding (probably cope #3 tho tbh since only have heard anecdotal evidence)

Canthal tilt: NCT canā€™t complain

Scleral show: Have a lot of scleral show due to my dogwater maxilla so eventually Iā€™ll get canthoplasty when I am older but parents wonā€™t approve rn and donā€™t have the time during school maybe ill ask my parents over the summer tho

Eyelashes: mid/bad they are a weird blond at the root and darker at the tips so idk what thats about and not sure if dying them will really do anything tbh and maybe theyā€™ll darken with MT-2?

Eyebags: Just got Volufiline in the mail will try on my slight eyebags and above my eyes (probably cope)

Eyecolor: will follow the rough outline of elbastardo's eye lightening guide and was talking with enchanted elixir in his public posting before he left and he gave me some helpful advice. Already have A40 eyes but would like to get down to the really lightblue/gray level and create a nice halo. And before clowns in the comments say its dangerous no tf it isnā€™t, if you have anymore than 4 braincells most of those substances are already found in the human eye and are simply spot reducing the melanin in the iris. And there has been proven success in Elbastardoā€™s thread so idc. I have already taken the before pics so I will give an update and make a definitive thread proving their efficacy in 3-4 months time so get ready for that.

Lips

Width
: Will print out the mouth widening appliances once I get back to school since their is no 3D printing place near my house

Volufiline: to plump lips video describing woman's results below

Hyaluronic Acid (Oral): am going to take 200mg per day as the guy in this reddit did and saw good plumpness but Iā€™ve also heard that this can cause the face to look bloated is that true?

Hyaluronic Acid (Topical): again saw a girl on youtube apply HA to her lips every day for 30 days and had good growth

Teeth

Whitening
: will use colgate 5% hydrogen peroxide from amazon and oil pulling solution from amazon to hopefully get those super white teeth

Straightening: Have a new set of invisalign from my ortho for the next 14 weeks then after that I should be fully done. If the two teeth next to my two front teeth arenā€™t able to be pulled down enough I will just file down my two front teeth slightly to make my smile look straighter (Before goons in the comments mention it being bad for my teeth I know and idgaf people have done it many times on YT videos Iā€™ve seen and none of them reporting having any pain/discomfort after and if it comes back to bite me when I am an oldcel I wonā€™t care then anyway)

LowerThird

Massester Hypertrophy
: I know its over for my high gonial angle jaw and small and pointy chin and subhuman forward growth but Ill try to cope with this. Will probably just clenchmax instead of chewmax to specifically target only the massetter and not the buccinator or temporalis. Iā€™ve heard people looking bloated after theyā€™ve done this so ill try it and see how I look but if it ends up being cope that aight too.

Mewing: Again only preventative and won't reverse my downward grown maxilla and horrid gonial angle but let a brotha cope šŸ˜­

Fat

Diet
: My diet is basically low-carb but not fully keto and so ill def lose weight since Iā€™m done with the bulking meme

Cardio: will do long runs 5-6miles a few times a week, probably wonā€™t do much for significant fat loss but I just simply enjoy doing it tbh
Debloat

Low Carb and Low Sugar
: carbs and sugar make you bloated and my diet from now on will have much less of those so excited to see those hollow cheeks and just feeling so much better not eating shitty food (finally escaped the bulking meme šŸ¤£)

Furosemide: @pneumocystosis classic will use no more than once a week before I go out or on a date or something (100mg 4 hours before)

Gua Sha: I know its cope for anything long term but Im the type where my bloating is the worst in the morning so ill probably do this after I shower in the morning so ill look less bloated during the day

Physique

Gym:
basically the same old gym routine I have been doing not going to tell you because youā€™ve heard this same thing 100 times already.

Traptox: Will possibly buy botox to try and shrink my traps since I never train them yet they are too big and butt fuck my SWR. And any clowns who wanna say that big traps are aesthetic they simply are not and are purely male gaze. They ruin the squareness of the shoulders and make them look horizontally smaller. Broad square shoulders are pure female gaze not big traps your ogres šŸ¤”
Traptoxlink

Skincare
Night
- cleanse, retin-a, vitamin C, moisturizer
-Cleanser: LaRoche Posay Purifying Foaming Cleanser
-Retin-A Source: Beautybliss.com
-Vitamin C: Timeless Vitamin C Serum
-Moisturizer: CeraVe PM Ultralightweight moisturizer

Morning - cleanse, moisturize, sunscreen
-Sunscreen: Beauty of Josean

Dermastamp: Will dermastamp once per week to get that sweet sweet collagen boost and apply Aloe Vera gel over.

Low Dairy Diet: some people such as myself have a severe acne trigger when I eat dairy and you might also so I haven't had dairy consistently in a while after finding this out and is something y'all should really look into

Pantothenic Acid Supplement: will be gigadosing pantothenic acid as it is very cheap and is the single best thing I have ever done to help clear my acne this is really an undiscovered looksmax that I haven't seen anyone on here talk about. Vigorous Steve has a video on getting rid of acne and this is the first thing he mentions and there was also an 8-week placebo controlled study proving its insane efficacy I will link

Coloring
Undertones
: betacarotene 75,000iu per day for yellow/orange undertones (already have red undertones so not gonna worry about lycopene and asthacixthin until i get there)

Tan: Will be doing MT-2 in the form of a nasal spray starting when I get back to school and will start with one spray each day and slowly taper up until I get my desired coloring (pics don't really show it since most of these were taken over the summer but I am currently a pastycel). I NEED that prime Alain Delon Coloring
View attachment 2650654

Neck
Hyoid Bone Raising
: will try it like it says in the guide below and see if i see any results

Sternocleinomastoid Crunches: turn head to the side them crunch ear to the chest and get a good contraction and pump providing resistance with your hand I think this is the single best exercise no one on this forum talks about for a wider neck I will provide a video below of what I mean just try it and once your get your pump just revel in your Mike Tyson tier neck width.

Neck lifts: will be doing neck lift to hopefully train the back of my neck get rid of my xenomorph ass side profile jfl šŸ¤£ also I have seen a thread on here showing how a backward grown neck is actually very important in frauding forward growth so I will link that here

Height
EE Heightmaxxing Stack
: Might end up following through with enchantedā€™s height maxxing guide and just suffer for a year or so since I genuinly think it will be worth it and would create a great halo to be 6ā€™2-6ā€™4. I just need to get the exact things down and will def provide another guide in a few weeks describing what I will be doing and in 6 months or so with measurements and pics unfrauded to see how much progress I will make. I also talked with elixir in his public postings if he would recommend it to someone like me so I'll link that convo and his thread
(scroll to monday at 9:00am)

Insoles: will fraud with 1-2inch insoles depending on the shoe I'm wearing to get to 6'2-6'3 but if I don't notice a difference will probably stop doing it tbh

Social
Outings:
basketball and baseball are big at my school so I will go to the games regularly to try to meet people

Parties: have never been to a college party before so if the opportunity arises I will go.

Clubs: will join as many clubs as possible especially ones iā€™m interested in that are majority women such as professional pre-med fraternity, blood drives, yoga, mindfulness etc. you get the point

Switching majors: I am so done with engineering especially with the job outlooks getting worse with time, how rigorous the coursework is, how much better the pay and job satisfaction is in health fields and how much more I just like healthcare so I am switching from Biomedical Engineering to Allied Health this semester which will also mean all of my classes will be majority women instead of men like they were last semester and will also have way more free time since Im not taking the hardest major at the school anymore šŸ˜‚

Phenibut: a medication used to treat anxiety and from threads on this site and a detailed video from MPMD which I will link below is the #1 substance that helps kill social anxiety with little to no drawbacks unless you become reliant on it

Lays
Instagram
: will create two instagrams one being my main where I post NT as possible and one being a fitness account where I post my physique, things Iā€™m eating and other NT fitness stuff. Not having social media apart from snapchat probably makes me look like a weirdo but I also just hate having the apps on my phone and doom scrolling so I might jump ship on this one need to feel it out but if you guys think its a legitimate SMV boost to have it I will do it.

Dating apps: Will make accounts on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge with pretty similar things and just post some normie pictures with my friends and will research more on what pics to post to get the most amount of likes and anyway I can manipulate the algorithm to show myself more and hopefully get some matches even though I know these apps are crazy competitive especially on a college campus šŸ˜”

Conclusion

Thank you so much for reading this thread I really put a lot of time and effort into it so I appreciate you for reading to the end. If you have any questions dumb or smart donā€™t be afraid to ask them below. I will definitely be doing slay stories and give general updates on how this next semester will go. I will also be doing more specific and detailed guides on more specific topics in the future. This is my first post so be kind with the formatting and placement and if there is anything I missed just tell me. Also likes and reacts would be very much appreciated. Dear Mods I know this is my first post but If I could get this into BOTB or even sticky threads for a while I would be the happiest boyo in the world. Thank you all for reading! Look out for more of my threads and will definitely post storytimes from this next semester! @longmidfaceCEO OUT! :feelsahh:

TAGS
TAGGING LOOKSMAXXERS WHO POST GOOD STUFF AND HELPED ME MAKE THIS THREADā—ļø
@enorwood04 @enchanted_elixir @ElBastardo @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Blackgymmax @KING REIDYZ @_MVP_ @StrangerDanger @Kamui @Orc @Meraki @Kingkellz @ascension! @garoupilled_

You have to have the right bone structure to get hollow cheeks. Even if you debloat your not guaranteed hollow cheeks

ok

• +1
Is the medical field really more profitable than engineering? I thought that was only if you become a doctor.
For the entire medical field I would say it is slightly/moderately worse than engineering with the highest paying college majors being dominated by engineers but what I want to be which I'm still deciding on but am basically between Nurse anesthetist and Physican Assistant with a focus in anesthisology since I really got interested in it since both my mother and grandmother where both nurse anesthetists I would be making miles past what I would be making as a biomedical engineer, which I am right now, while having less course work (literally cannot be understated biomedical engineering and engineering in general is often one of if not the hardest majors at most universites and as a high schooler I rememeber people talking about how difficult engineering school is and I was like muh I have a 1520 SAT and 4.7gpa I will fuck that shit up but like its extraordinarily difficult and can really beat your ass if you aren't a top tier student) , an actual interest in the topic, better flexibility with scheduling and hours as a nurse vs engineer, affirmative action heavily favoring men in a women dominated field like nursing or physican assistant (PA school), better job satisfaction, more interaction with people, extraordinarily high demand (I will literally be able to work anywhere I want with a BSN or MSN), engineering is extradordinarly competitive and the upperclassmen in my major always complain about how difficult it will be for them to find a job and internships which is just another reason that brough me away from engineering.

I'm probably going to do is excellerated nursing undergraduate program my school offers after this semester of allied health which will give me all the prereqs I need to finish on time and then I'll get a masters as a Nurse (MSN)(two more years)(this would give me the title of Nurse Practitioner)) or stick with allied health undegrad then go to PA school (Physician Assistant school) again for 2 years and then either path I choose I will go into anesthisiolgy and make bank.

Average Annual Salary of
Nurse Anethetist: 203,090
Physician Assistant (Focus in anesthisiology): 176,010
Biomedical Engineer: 97,550 (this is not exclusively just 4 years this includes masters and doctorate)

TLDR: I just realized I typed wayyy too much and you probably don't even give a shit but basically no engineering is better in general, but my specific type of nursing/physican assistant mogs engineering in almost everything (satisfaction, hours, AA, etc.) and I simply like the healthcare more than engineering šŸ‘

For the entire medical field I would say it is slightly/moderately worse than engineering with the highest paying college majors being dominated by engineers but what I want to be which I'm still deciding on but am basically between Nurse anesthetist and Physican Assistant with a focus in anesthisology since I really got interested in it since both my mother and grandmother where both nurse anesthetists I would be making miles past what I would be making as a biomedical engineer, which I am right now, while having less course work (literally cannot be understated biomedical engineering and engineering in general is often one of if not the hardest majors at most universites and as a high schooler I rememeber people talking about how difficult engineering school is and I was like muh I have a 1520 SAT and 4.7gpa I will fuck that shit up but like its extraordinarily difficult and can really beat your ass if you aren't a top tier student) , an actual interest in the topic, better flexibility with scheduling and hours as a nurse vs engineer, affirmative action heavily favoring men in a women dominated field like nursing or physican assistant (PA school), better job satisfaction, more interaction with people, extraordinarily high demand (I will literally be able to work anywhere I want with a BSN or MSN), engineering is extradordinarly competitive and the upperclassmen in my major always complain about how difficult it will be for them to find a job and internships which is just another reason that brough me away from engineering.

I'm probably going to do is excellerated nursing undergraduate program my school offers after this semester of allied health which will give me all the prereqs I need to finish on time and then I'll get a masters as a Nurse (MSN)(two more years)(this would give me the title of Nurse Practitioner)) or stick with allied health undegrad then go to PA school (Physician Assistant school) again for 2 years and then either path I choose I will go into anesthisiolgy and make bank.

Average Annual Salary of
Nurse Anethetist: 203,090
Physician Assistant (Focus in anesthisiology): 176,010
Biomedical Engineer: 97,550 (this is not exclusively just 4 years this includes masters and doctorate)

TLDR: I just realized I typed wayyy too much and you probably don't even give a shit but basically no engineering is better in general, but my specific type of nursing/physican assistant mogs engineering in almost everything (satisfaction, hours, AA, etc.) and I simply like the healthcare more than engineering šŸ‘
no no, I read everything, I didn't realize it was only 6 years to become either of those. High IQ thinking, I'm a freshman on track to becoming a physical therapist and was thinking about switching to engineering. I might just drop out and go into the trades tbh.

• +1
great guide

• +1
Instead, I encourage you to focus on personal growth and self-improvement in ways that go beyond physical appearance. This could include exploring new hobbies, learning new skills, or developing your talents and passions. You can also focus on building healthy relationships and contributing to your community.

I'm genuinely trying to help you.

Do you genuinely not see anything wrong with publicly posting pictures of your face on an incel forum?

It's definitely an autistic trait where the part of the brain that should protect you from public shame doesn't function.

There's an RedPill influencer called 1M who is also autistic.

In the video below, he publicly posted a vlog of him lifting himself out of depression.

Anyone with a NT brain would rather die than post this level of shame and exposure about themselves. (Nothing wrong with depression btw, just his level of public explicit detail.)

If you're not able to notice why posting a pic of yourself publicly is wrong, them that means that you'll also not notice the things that regularly happen in social interactions that you need to do or not do in order to be NT.

off topic but can u explain what NT means

how to lighten eye colour naturally?

alot of the issues associated with milk are because its pasteurized so drink raw milk. do NOT use shampoo to treat dandruff it is only temporary and will make it much worse, dandruff is caused by mycotoxins in the body, so detox your body, this is quite simple. bro i think youre at least mtn, may you ascend!

High effort
See you next year, remember you are here forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back