Acceptance as the only way to ignore the blackpill aka, natural selection

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

I've made some reflections on the past week about this.

If you're here you have seen already many proof of the blackpill being a fact. It is true indeed. There is absolutely nothing you can do, specially if you don't have the money. Stop deluding yourself with mental masturbation. Stop deluding yourself into thinking you will ever get surgery by jacking off in your room and wasting your money.

It is hard to make money and everyone knows that. If there is ever the chance you get an exact amount of money in your pocket that can get you all your surgeries done then do it. Otherwhise there is no option left, because nature rules.

Boo hoo everyone knows that. However this is not true. Almost every day I find a shit thread of guys feeling sad they're ugly and that their oneitis did this or this bitch did that... And you're not gonna change anything. Did ER change anything? Did any of these, incel deranged posters and their shit threads fix anything? Or these blackpill content on tiktok, youtube and reddit and other soy media spreading, did it fix anything? Or did any blackpill data fix anything?

No it didn't. Women will sleep with 100 men in a month and no one fucking cares. That could be your future wife if you're ever considering a relationship or some bullshit. You gotta give up on fake mental copes like love, and start working on the physical stuff. You gotta give up and recognize you're an average joe or an ugly guy and that's it. No freedom in these era where the health situation is unavailable for so many people, where many suffer including children, young and old men, freaks of nature, etc. Where do we put a line? How much do you want to suffer? All up to you. But just accept whatever is bothering you, because it's probable that you can't change it.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 14392, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
retarded thread but its my way out

I accept I’m genetic trash
Hahabahahah

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and vermillioncorefan
i accepted a bullet thru my brain

@Zenis you might need to read this

I can’t give up yet
me neither but at least i feel alright being ugly because i can't change anything its over

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
whats the problem with being a average joe?

99% of people here, or IRL dont do jack shit to fix their situation
ive got to the point where doomersim or anything that is not fun or improves my own life i zone out of it, because its just a waste of time lol