accidently opened org in front of mogger 17 year old cousin for a sec,bcoz i am neurotic

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
first thing i do everytimei openmy browser,is too check org,at this point i just automatically type the letter L and just click on looksmax.org in the search bar
,my cousin came last month after almost a year,we aways play games on pc,as i opened my deskstop browser,i just typed L n clicked on looksmax.org in the search bar then closed in a mini sec in front of him
,i think he got sus,maybe later he checked it back at his home about org

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, nevermind2, rand anon and 11 others
i opened my browser
first thing i do everytime,is too check org,at this point i just automatically type the letter L and just click on looksmax.org in the search bar
,my cousin came last month after almost a year,we aways play games on pc,as i opened my deskstop,just clicked on looksmax.org in the search bar then closed in a mini sec
I always browse .org in public

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 1851, Truecel14 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Truecel14, \/orman and 2 others
Over for your cousin he also get into psl autism prolly going through the Ravi mog battles rn jfl

//Rabidrosaries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Alt Number 3, nevermind2 and 7 others
Can browse this site anywhere since Italians aren't that good at English to understand our lingo

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Truecel14 and justinzayn
Over for your cousin he also get into psl autism prolly going through the Ravi mog battles rn jfl

//Rabidrosaries
last year sept,i even asked him to put his pic on r/truerateme
he was even going for it
i blackpilled him on many things like dick size and women only wanting chads,and how arrange marriage wont work anymore
,but only cuz he is the only guy i talked to ,he is too young,i should not be doing this,so i stopped
he is rich and nt and has a gf,goes on high school parties etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Truecel14, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Truecel14, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
Nah I browse it openly, idgaf
when i was hanging around in a famus ent. mall place3 days ago,a student guy was filming me,like he seen me before
i stared at him,he still didnt stop
,i didnt confront him,cuz there were more people around him
,maybe he was taking a insta reels idk

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and FailedNormieManlet
when i was hanging around in a famus ent. mall place3 days ago,a student guy was filming me,like he seen me before
i stared at him,he still didnt stop
,i didnt confront him,cuz there were more people around him
,maybe he was taking a insta reels idk
Should have confronted him. You mog most Pakistanis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Truecel14, Michael Myers and 1 other person
No it s fine, i made an account long before that moment, i was just shocked my cousin also uses .org so i didnt tell you anything that day .
But i now found your account , i guess it s proof we re related since we re both subhumans browsing .org jfl

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
last year sept,i even asked him to put his pic on r/truerateme
he was even going for it
i blackpilled him on many things like dick size and women only wanting chads,and how arrange marriage wont work anymore
,but only cuz he is the only guy i talked to ,he is too young,i should not be doing this,so i stopped
he is rich and nt and has a gf,goes on high school parties etc
WTF lmao @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @ChadpreetMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 1 other person
mee too,in subway and roads when there arent many people around,or if am in a hidden spot
Yes because they don’t understand English there in Lahore anyway

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, justinzayn and BrahminBoss
Should have confronted him. You mog most Pakistanis
No he doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, he isn’t ugly but no way in hell he mogs most Pakistanis. I am in Pakistan right now and I see many guys who mog him (and other South Asians on here, barring Salludon).

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
No he doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, he isn’t ugly but no way in hell he mogs most Pakistanis. I am in Pakistan right now and I see many guys who mog him (and other South Asians on here, barring Salludon).
Would I be subhuman in Pakistan

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
first thing i do everytimei openmy browser,is too check org,at this point i just automatically type the letter L and just click on looksmax.org in the search bar
,my cousin came last month after almost a year,we aways play games on pc,as i opened my deskstop browser,i just typed L n clicked on looksmax.org in the search bar then closed in a mini sec in front of him
It's nothing. I used to browse .is and .net with my high-school's internet.

• Woah
yeah ,i am the worst kind of pakistani
indo brachid /south punjabi and sindh is the worst kind and the most indian kind of pakistani
i am better then the avg brth indian tho and voted better then average east asian,

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not too bad tbh
I always browse .org in public
Same here, it's a dangerous game though, I was sitting at a local café on my laptop working and decided to check the recent reports on .org as is always have a tab open. Some MF had posted batshit crazy dead babies getting abused in a private convo, straight to jail card shit if I were caught on camera or I had a police officer behind me...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, nevermind2, to be human and 2 others
Would I be subhuman in Pakistan
I am in a city called Sheikhupura at the moment, most people here have your phenotype barring the few Kashmiris and Pashtuns that live here. The Panjabis that live here are all dark-skinned. A few days ago I met someone from my native village here in Sheikhupura and he heightmogged me, putting him at 6’0”, maybe 6’0.5” and he was light-skinned. At 5’10” I am taller than most but in Lahore I saw a lot more guys who were taller than me. Including a 6’4” grandpa. So facially and phenotypically speaking, you wouldn’t be a subhuman but you’d fit right in and in terms of height you are probably around average.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Niklaus Mikaelson and justinzayn
I am in a city called Sheikhupura at the moment, most people here have your phenotype barring the few Kashmiris and Pashtuns that live here. The Panjabis that live here are all dark-skinned. A few days ago I met someone from my native village and he heightmogged me, putting him at 6’0”, maybe 6’0.5” and he was light-skinned. At 5’10” I am taller than most but in Lahore I saw a lot more guys who were taller than me. Including a 6’4” grandpa. So facially and phenotypically speaking, you wouldn’t be a subhuman but you’d fit right in and in terms of height you are probably around average.
gracile indid like failednormie only exist in muhajir immigrants from india
,you're not good at classsifying

yeah ,i am the worst kind of pakistani
indo brachid /south punjabi and sindh is the worst kind and the most indian kind of pakistani
i am better then the avg brth indian tho and voted better then average east asian,
Yes, you look better than the average Indian. I saw many Indians at the airport and they were subhuman. I would say Panjabis and Sindhis look similar. I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

• Hmm...
gracile indid like failednormie only exist in muhajir immigrants from india
,you're not good at classsifying
I am talking about skin color when I say phenotype, not classification.

• Hmm...
Yes, you look better than the average Indian. I saw many Indians at the airport and they were subhuman. I would say Panjabis and Sindhis look similar. I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
no only south punjab is like sindhi
,average punjabi is nord indid plus indo brachid
avg sindh is indo brachid

I am talking about skin color when I say phenotype, not classification.
dark skin pakistani look dark skin pakistanies not indian
,phenotype is still pakistani

no only south punjab is like sindhi
,average punjabi is nord indid plus indo brachid
avg sindh is indo brachid
South Panjab is filled with dark-skinned Panjabis, same with Central Panjab (aside from Lahore). Meanwhile Sindhis are often light-skinned. Look up Fahad Mustafa, he is a famous Sindhi person in Pakistan.

• Hmm...
dark skin pakistani look dark skin pakistanies not indian
,phenotype is still pakistani
FailedNormie is not Indian but Bengali. He’s got a dark skin color like most pAnjabis here is what I’m saying. Based on that, he fits right in.

• WTF
South Panjab is filled with dark-skinned Panjabis, same with Central Panjab (aside from Lahore). Meanwhile Sindhis are often light-skinned. Look up Fahad Mustafa, he is a famous Sindhi person in Pakistan.
FailedNormie is not Indian but Bengali. He’s got a dark skin color like most pAnjabis here is what I’m saying. Based on that, he fits right in.
no, bluepilled, not good at phenotype classification
i know what i am talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
no, bluepilled, not good at phenotype classification
i know what i am talking about
Again, I am talking about skin color - not specific phenotype classification. If you look at Pakistani dramas, they are all filmed in Sindh. Most people there are light-skinned and not dark-skinned.

I am in a city called Sheikhupura at the moment, most people here have your phenotype barring the few Kashmiris and Pashtuns that live here. The Panjabis that live here are all dark-skinned. A few days ago I met someone from my native village here in Sheikhupura and he heightmogged me, putting him at 6’0”, maybe 6’0.5” and he was light-skinned. At 5’10” I am taller than most but in Lahore I saw a lot more guys who were taller than me. Including a 6’4” grandpa. So facially and phenotypically speaking, you wouldn’t be a subhuman but you’d fit right in and in terms of height you are probably around average.
So I look like the avg Pakistani?

• JFL
So I look like the avg Pakistani?
Not that, probably just like the average guy from Sheikhupura. If I saw you here for instance I wouldn’t think “that’s probably an outsider”.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
Not that, probably just like the average guy from Sheikhupura. If I saw you here for instance I wouldn’t think “that’s probably an outsider”.
Do you think I mog most Bangladeshis you see irl?

• +1
yeah ,better pheno unlike avg bengali 4 sure,plus descent lower third

but you do not pass typical in pakistan
,you pass as typical in india

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Idk. I haven’t seen many Bengalis. The only Bengali I can think of right now is some big titty Bengali whore but idk how attractive she is compared to other Bengalis.

• Woah
yeah ,better pheno unlike avg bengali 4 sure,plus descent lower third

but you do not pass typical in pakistan
,you pass as typical in india
You’ve seen me now with straight hair and leaner right? Do you think I’d be avg looking in india?

• +1
Idk. I haven’t seen many Bengalis. The only Bengali I can think of right now is some big titty Bengali whore but idk how attractive she is compared to other Bengalis.
What about south Asians in general

You’ve seen me now with straight hair and leaner right? Do you think I’d be avg looking in india?
average/below avg india
average but more toward below avg side

• Woah
What do you mean “with straight hair”? Do you have wavy hair normally speaking?
What about south Asians in general
I think you look better than a lot of South Asians, but I wouldn’t say you’re one of the best looking South Asians either. Like you probably look better than 60%? I’m just giving a raw estimate.

• +1
What do you mean “with straight hair”? Do you have wavy hair normally speaking?

I think you look better than a lot of South Asians, but I wouldn’t say you’re one of the best looking South Asians either. Like you probably look better than 60%? I’m just giving a raw estimate.
I had curly/wavy hair before. My hair is naturally straight though. 60% better than avg south Asian isn’t that bad tbf

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brutal I get mogged by avg Indian
I think you have semi-prettyboy looks which is not what the average Indian has. Average Indian doesn’t have semi-prettyboy looks so that’s why I think you look better than many South Asians. Including yours truly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
I had curly/wavy hair before. My hair is naturally straight though. 60% better than avg south Asian isn’t that bad tbf
Why did you have curly/wavy hair? And, yes, it surely isn’t bad plus you already have had success with women so that says enough.

• +1
I think you have semi-prettyboy looks which is not what the average Indian has. Average Indian doesn’t have semi-prettyboy looks so that’s why I think you look better than many South Asians. Including yours truly.
Yeah it’s weird a lot of people here have said that dark skin Indians normally don’t have prettyboy look. But I somehow managed to get it jfl

• +1
Why did you have curly/wavy hair? And, yes, it surely isn’t bad plus you already have had success with women so that says enough.
I permed my hair, it was good. Haven’t I shown you the pic of me with curly hair lol?

• +1
Yeah it’s weird a lot of people here have said that dark skin Indians normally don’t have prettyboy look. But I somehow managed to get it jfl
A few days ago in Lahore I saw a 10/11/12 year old male maid and despite being dark-skinned he had prettyboy looks and good bones. He’s gonna be a mogger but due to cucked colorist system or at least mindset he is seen as disposable garbage. Anyway, yes, South Asians in general don’t have a prettyboy look, most are average or ogre.

• +1
  • +1
A few days ago in Lahore I saw a 10/11/12 year old male maid and despite being dark-skinned he had prettyboy looks and good bones. He’s gonna be a mogger but due to cucked colorist system or at least mindset he is seen as disposable garbage. Anyway, yes, South Asians in general don’t have a prettyboy look, most are average or ogre.
I agree yeah, brutal prettyboy pill

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and justinzayn

//Rabidrosaries

OMG you're really RabidRosaries? I'm your dvija Kshatriya bandhu!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back