My 17 year old cousin brother rammed his father's i20 car into gate corner while trying to park it inside only bcoz of me

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
I was at my cousin house after long two years.My 17 year rich cousin brother asked his friend to return his ps5, so him and I can play gta5 fortnite fifa and Minecraft on it,
He just learned how to drive a car, probably drove it 12 time max for 20 mins, he is a descent driver but only parked it inside his home one time,
His building gate entry is a slight ramp and thick iron gates

He decided to take his Hyundai i20 with me, so we can bring his ps5 back, it was afternoon 2:00 pm
Sharp sunlight outside

His parents don't even hand him the car unless some adult present
But he took it out for me without even asking for permission

While parking it home,i got off and opened the gates as he approached the ramp , he left the clutch very fastly
He was trying to enter by taking a left turn and not completely straight/parallel to the door/entry

The car front right side hit the sharp iron gates, causing the right side of front bumber to crack open and the front side part above the tire area, complete scratch and dented
It all happen in front of my elder maternal uncle, I was talking to him, as I opened the gate so my cousin wasnt looking at me,
When he was about to ram, I shouted his name stopp but he didn't listed

My elder maternal uncle sarcastically smiled at him after he hit it, and told him to get out of the car, even the driver side gate was jammed, he barely opened
, lastly my uncle parked it inside

There was no engine damage or alignment issue just bodywork damage,

We still didn't tell his father bcoz he is a very short tempered man, they are trying to secretly repair it before he see it
, they already fixed the dents but need to. Veld the crack and paint and smoothen it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ascension
Thank you for the story veere.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

• +1
Isn't it normal for like even very expensive cars to hve dents and stuff in south asia since accidents happen so often that people don't bother with small repairs and no one has car insurance?

• +1
Isn't it normal for like even very expensive cars to hve dents and stuff in south asia since accidents happen so often that people don't bother with small repairs and no one has car insurance?
It's was really bad, and his family, punjabi family in general value cars alot
, his father even modified it with sports rims and tyers

• +1
Reactions: rand anon