According to your experiences...how many days should I retain to cum a fat nut?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
When Is the treshold to cum thicker nuts?:aheago:

1 weeks?
2 weeks?
1 month?
Longer?

i dont jerk off for one day and i burst like crazy lmao, this nigga said one week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 60051, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Supplement zinc and it helps. But after like a week idk how much more you would even cum

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and liberiangrimreaper

1 weeks?
2 weeks?
1 month?
Longer?
1 week for a fair amount, 2 weeks for maximum after that it barely raises

Discussion According to your experiences...how many days should I retain to cum a fat nut?​

1 weeks?
2 weeks?
1 month?
Longer?
How often you cum is not related to how fat it is

Chad cums inside pussy 3 times a day and its enough to impregnate the woman every time

It is all about T levels, get them in check and you can just be like him

How often you cum is not related to how fat it is

Chad cums inside pussy 3 times a day and its enough to impregnate the woman every time

It is all about T levels, get them in check and you can just be like him
When I retain my cum gets thicker,the problem is that I have retained only a few days,so I dont know if More days retaining means a thicker cum

1 week

• +1
Reactions: murdah
When I retain my cum gets thicker,the problem is that I have retained only a few days,so I dont know if More days retaining means a thicker cum
Yes, attaining from cumming for a short time may temporaly increase T levels a bit, But it is only temporary and doesnt make much difference, Raise T levels asap it is your top priority

Yes, attaining from cumming for a short time may temporaly increase T levels a bit, But it is only temporary and doesnt make much difference, Raise T levels asap it is your top priority
I dont think Is only testosterone,there aré More things that modulares semen production,semen production obviously takes a certain time to be Made,so If someone faps a lot he could over-reach the time of production,so production of semen cant keep up the ejaculating rate.

I have checked my testosterone and Is 70 pg)ml of free testosterone,wich Is low but not hypogonadal.

Dont confuse free testosterone with total testosterone, both measures different things.

I dont think Is only testosterone,there aré More things that modulares semen production,semen production obviously takes a certain time to be Made,so If someone faps a lot he could over-reach the time of production,so production of semen cant keep up the ejaculating rate.
T2

1 weeks?
2 weeks?
1 month?
Longer?
A couple of days and delay your orgasm so once you ejaculate you get a bigger load

• Woah
Reactions: imabetanumale

Johnny sins explaining how to get a bigger load

A week. Make sure to supplement with selenium, zinc, and bromelain.