Accurate self rating method

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
It's yaboi again coming at you with the latest breakthroughs in incel science. Today we're going to take a LOOK at how you can accurately assess your own looks without fear of getting doxxed.

After painstaking minutes of google fu, xanax and personal analysis i have come up with this glorious incel technique for self rating.

Step-by-step breakdown:
1. rate each feature and ratio of your face individually 1-10 or if you want to be really autistic which i recommend you can use the PSL scale for this rigorous endeavour
2. Add up all the points from your features
3. Divide by number of denominators
4. you should now have a number /10 and that is the most accurate measure of how attractive you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 11295, machinemoggingchad and 1 other person
High iq

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 11295
instructions unlcear...i got a complex number

• +1
Reactions: SlavojZ
It's yaboi again coming at you with the latest breakthroughs in incel science. Today we're going to take a LOOK at how you can accurately assess your own looks without fear of getting doxxed.

After painstaking minutes of google fu, xanax and personal analysis i have come up with this glorious incel technique for self rating.

Step-by-step breakdown:
1. rate each feature and ratio of your face individually 1-10 or if you want to be really autistic which i recommend you can use the PSL scale for this rigorous endeavour
2. Add up all the points from your features
3. Divide by number of denominators
4. you should now have a number /10 and that is the most accurate measure of how attractive you are.
Doesn’t take into account importance of feature. Like you could have a mediocre nose but a god tier jawline and have the same rating as a god tier nose and a mediocre jawline

• +1
Reactions: far336
or just post pictures :what:

• JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax and JustBeCurry
or just post pictures :what:
Lens distortion, focal length and bad lighting etc makes it so that it doesn't give an accurate representation of your looks. Just look at this selfie by chico and compare it to what he really looks like.
Screenshot 20201227 164740 Instagram

If this is a true representation of what chico really looks like then he would have never made it in the modeling industry.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and klamus
horrible system for rating

• Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Are wide cheekbones good?

Lens distortion, focal length and bad lighting etc makes it so that it doesn't give an accurate representation of your looks. Just look at this selfie by chico and compare it to what he really looks like.
View attachment 906495
If this is a true representation of what chico really looks like then he would have never made it in the modeling industry.
Hes older there. Currently he could not achieve the same level of succes.

shit system.

Some features are more important than others.

There is very little evidence that accurately specifies the ideal description of each feature. There's no proven ideal PFL, IPD, midface ratio, ES ratio, only incel aspie speculation based on pictures of effeminate male models. There are few proven 'ideal measurements' that have established concrete numbers. FWHR is an example.

This system ignores harmony, which is arguably the most important variable in rating.