Accutane cleared my face but body acne is coming back

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
wtf I did 8 months of high dose accutane, my face is clear except scars but my bacne is coming back? its been 15 days since I'm off accutane and my back, chest, shoulders are breaking out again. Wtf am I supposed to do, I did 8 months of accutane and nuked my acne and sebum glands but this shit is still existing, my face is clear though, and only getting acne on body isnt making any sense.

I used to cope with lot of junk food but I'm avoiding fast food now, even tho some people eat like shit but do not break out. Im going to buy topical tretinoin and see if it helps. Im so fucking pissed right now.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 470, 712127 and 1 other person
Tretinoin on your body?
How many tubes do you plan to use a week?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 470
I literally have the same exact thing happen to me just right now. Face clear, rarely a new zit, back is full of bacne again. Like severe tier. They offered another course of accutane, but fuck the side effects tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
Tretinoin on your body?
How many tubes do you plan to use a week?
I'm only planning to use on upper back, chest, shoulders. a tube should last me 2 weeks easily, Im using a benzoyl peroxide tube and it lasts me over 15 days.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
there is no body for your face

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritzy2KReborn and 712127
I literally have the same exact thing happen to me just right now. Face clear, rarely a new zit, back is full of bacne again. Like severe tier. They offered another course of accutane, but fuck the side effects tbh
I wont go on accutane cycle again, the side effects at 120 mg/kg were too much for me to handle and were affecting my daily life negatively. I just got off accutane 2 weeks ago and no way my family will let me touch those pills again, after watching my nose bleed and watching me climb stairs like a 101 year old prick.

I started L-glutathione about 2 weeks ago and I came across this -

Some people who start powerful antioxidant regimens (either through ingested supplements or through topical applications) begin to notice that their body is “"detoxing”. When it comes to the antioxidant, the cells are suddenly purging the harmful substances and the free radicals that were floating inside the cells.
This means the skin is suddenly full of the crap that the cells are finally able to get rid of with the help of their increased glutathione content. The acne may be a detoxification side effect from your cells becoming healthier.

I don't know if its glutathione which is breaking me out. However, ill keep using benzoyl peroxide gel for my back. Atleast my face cleared up. :/

there is no body for your face

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
I wont go on accutane cycle again, the side effects at 120 mg/kg were too much for me to handle and were affecting my daily life negatively. I just got off accutane 2 weeks ago and no way my family will let me touch those pills again, after watching my nose bleed and watching me climb stairs like a 101 year old prick.

I started L-glutathione about 2 weeks ago and I came across this -

I don't know if its glutathione which is breaking me out. However, ill keep using benzoyl peroxide gel for my back. Atleast my face cleared up. :/

yeah it differs from person to person. ive tried the classic cold showers, changing bedsheets frequently, benzoyl peroxide, some other topical creams or whatever, antibiotics, little succes tho. gonna visit a new derm in a few weeks, mayb he can think of smth i havent tried. some dude went vegan and it cleared his bacne, but idk if that will work for me. fuck being vegan tbh

How is your diet rn?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah it differs from person to person. ive tried the classic cold showers, changing bedsheets frequently, benzoyl peroxide, some other topical creams or whatever, antibiotics, little succes tho. gonna visit a new derm in a few weeks, mayb he can think of smth i havent tried. some dude went vegan and it cleared his bacne, but idk if that will work for me. fuck being vegan tbh
You don't have to go vegan, just try to limit your dairy intake. I stopped taking dairy for few months but it didnt help my acne. I lost weight though. I just don't use dairy products anymore.

Just saw your reply. Edit -

How is your diet rn?

I've been eating only home cooked meals and drinking lots of water for like a week, now. I admit my diet was horrible before that. I'm considering starting a keto diet and gymcelling to lean.

It's caused by hormonal fluctuations and inflammation

starting 2 believe everything with skin has 2 be genetic, never have broken out and look 7 years younger then i actually am and eat only garbage

• WTF
starting 2 believe everything with skin has 2 be genetic, never have broken out and look 7 years younger then i actually am and eat only garbage
My skin was perfect pre puberty, but once I hit puberty it's been going downhill ever since, and thanks for flexing here, cunt.

My skin was perfect pre puberty, but once I hit puberty it's been going downhill ever since, and thanks for flexing here, cunt.

yes bro no problem, my brother had bacne but he took medication 4 it, it will solve itself out eventually

change ur shirt often

• +1
yes bro no problem, my brother had bacne but he took medication 4 it, it will solve itself out eventually

change ur shirt often
I did 8 months of accutane brah, my face is baby smooth (atrophic scars and PIH needs to be fixed.) I'm not breaking out at my face, at all. But my back? It's getting fucked again and I want to kms