My skin is too volatile, getting back on accutane

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Fuck this shit I dont care that its bad for my liver, i dont even drink alcohol so it doesnt matter

Im tired of not being able to eat a big mac or something without getting acne breakouts.

I dont have it that bad, you cant even see it in pics i just have small whiteheads. Accutane is the wave, my skin gets clear in like a month

Im on topical tret rn but its too weak

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, cyprian_tomaszewski, S1d456 and 7 others
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Everyone gets outbreaks after McDonald's man. I have super clear skin without any skin care ever and get outbreaks after eating a Box of Nuggets.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, N1666 and Clavicular
W i literally get no breakouts while on it but my cheeks are just this disgusting shade of fucking red :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular
why not just cut out goyslop

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Numb and Clavicular
Your mind is going bro.

I remember I had a similair problem in high school. I was convinced I had a lot of acne. Looking back on the pictures I barely had any. I was just hyper focused on it.

You really want to hop on a strong drug for a few small pimples? :lul::lul:

No need to take it that far, I can assure you that noone notices small spots, they are invisible in most lightings anyway.

Your mind is going bro.

I remember I had a similair problem in high school. I was convinced I had a lot of acne. Looking back on the pictures I barely had any. I was just hyper focused on it.

You really want to hop on a strong drug for a few small pimples? :lul::lul:

No need to take it that far, I can assure you that noone notices small spots, they are invisible in most lightings anyway.
I want barrett tier glass skin or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: moggermccaff, silencio, Aero and 3 others
I want barrett tier glass skin or death tbh
You need a mindset change because you already look good enough. The only thing holding you back is you. You will run in circles chasing that perfect version of you, which is totally unnecesary at your looks level. You would gain 10x more from social and mindset maxxing.

No more comments necessary on the accutane, retarded if you ask me, no need to risk it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aber and Clavicular
Bogdan said he need me

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
You need a mindset change because you already look good enough. The only thing holding you back is you. You will run in circles chasing that perfect version of you, which is totally unnecesary at your looks level. You would gain 10x more from social and mindset maxxing.

No more comments necessary on the accutane, retarded if you ask me, no need to risk it.
Na looks is life

• +1
shit i eat big macs every other day no issue, but I do drink lots of water and exercise like everyother day.

Fuck this shit I dont care that its bad for my liver, i dont even drink alcohol so it doesnt matter

Im tired of not being able to eat a big mac or something without getting acne breakouts.

I dont have it that bad, you cant even see it in pics i just have small whiteheads. Accutane is the wave, my skin gets clear in like a month

ok buddy how do you call urself a "looksmaxxer" while eating big macs wtf nigga thats such a contradiction

ok buddy how do you call urself a "looksmaxxer" while eating big macs wtf nigga thats such a contradiction
I havent had fast food in years i was just giving an example of how volatile i am, forget to change pillow case is GG

1st 5AR isoenzyme reduces sebum production so you could take dutasteride

• JFL
I find it very surprising that a looksmax forum doesn't know about drugs stronger than accutane for treating acne.