Lifefuel and Suifuel at once

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I was convinced accutane somehow didn't work for me. I've seen everywhere that people got completely clear after 1 month. I was on it for 2 months at that point, and it only got 3x worse, no signs of acne getting better.

Now after two complete month on 20/30 mg, there are signs of improvement, on my forehead and neck to be specific. But when the acne left, I was met with a new phenomenon: Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation.

I kinda knew I will have some hyperpigmentation, but not in this quantity. Every fucking pimple left a little purpleish spot. Now that accutane will probably work completely for me after a while, my main concern is hyperpigmentation. I thought I would have clear skin after years but now I'm left with this jew nigger spots for god knows how much time. Pure suifuel. I'm going slowly crazy about how bad acne cucks my life.

Has anyone here experience with hyperpigmentation like that? Does it fade by the time I finish accutane in like 4 months?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief and BrahminBoss
Hyperpigmentation takes long to fade . Vitamin c glycolic acid azelaic acid hydroquinone ( careful ) alpha arbutin kojic acid tranexemaic acid niacinamide all fade it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, <6PSLcel and silencio
Hyperpigmentation takes long to fade . Vitamin c glycolic acid azelaic acid hydroquinone ( careful ) alpha arbutin kojic acid tranexemaic acid niacinamide all fade it
Did you have acne? How long did it take to fade?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
dont remember the last time i felt lifefuel

just momentary relief/numbness sometimes after grinding hard at the bottom

there is no hope

• So Sad
  • So Sad
dont remember the last time i felt lifefuel

just momentary relief/numbness sometimes after grinding hard at the bottom

there is no hope
There is hope, at least for me

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
Buy vitamin c serum with chink writing on the package. Its actually OP. Like 99% of skincsre is a scam. Vitamin c serum actually mogs and works

I had a dark spot on my chin that could be seen in every photo i took for years, after 1 month of the serum, its not visible anymore

• +1
Reactions: silencio and BrahminBoss
Buy vitamin c serum with chink writing on the package. Its actually OP. Like 99% of skincsre is a scam. Vitamin c serum actually mogs and works

I had a dark spot on my chin that could be seen in every photo i took for years, after 1 month of the serum, its not visible anymore
Yeah I heard gook skincare is OP. I can't currently use anything alonsofe accutane but I will keep in mind bhai.

Happy for you though.