Accutane essentials

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I started accutane without going through a doctor. I've got a pharma plug who supplies me with all kinds of pharma grade meds so I figured I could diagnose myself. The thing with starting accutane trough a doctor is that they'll give you tips on how to prevent your skin from drying out and they'll always tell you to get a greasy ass, faggot ass cream that'll feel heavy and sticky and look greasy. I personally can't stand the feeling of having shit on my face, so I was looking for products that moisturize and hydrate but get quickly absorbed by the skin and you don't feel them. Serums perfectly match my requirements as they dry quickly and have similar benefits to moisturizers. Thermal water is also a must as it's just water enriched with good shit. I've attached images to the stuff I use. I've never had dryness thanks to these....

Attachments

• 3dkblo8mplqv.jpg
    3dkblo8mplqv.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 61RWLLOEm6L.jpg
    61RWLLOEm6L.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 51c5bV1k-NL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    51c5bV1k-NL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii and EggKing
Not a La Roche Posay shill btw

• +1
Reactions: Axii
i was thinking about starting accutane but ive heard that it messes up your hormones and is bad during puberty, is it true

i was thinking about starting accutane but ive heard that it messes up your hormones and is bad during puberty, is it true
It can lower T but I roid, so it's not an issue with me. Other than that it messes with IGF-1 but theoretically if you pin it you should be fine. It's a poison tbh so I'm pretty sure it messes up with hormones but it's temporary. Testosterone is the only hormone that's important for male attractiveness in the long run, so definitely pin it when on accutane. As I said it can mess with other shit but that'll go back to normal when you stop and wouldn't affect your looks

• +1
It can lower T but I roid, so it's not an issue with me. Other than that it messes with IGF-1 but theoretically if you pin it you should be fine. It's a poison tbh so I'm pretty sure it messes up with hormones but it's temporary. Testosterone is the only hormone that's important for male attractiveness in the long run, so definitely pin it when on accutane. As I said it can mess with other shit but that'll go back to normal when you stop and wouldn't affect your looks
How extreme is the effect on IGF 1? I’m planning to start accutane

Stolen from the web:

Results: IGF-1 and IGFBP3 levels decreased significantly after treatment (P < 0.01), while GH levels did not change. Post-treatment, significant increases were seen in aspartate aminotransferase, total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol/high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio (P < 0.0001) while high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels were significantly decreased (P < 0.0001).

Conclusions: Isotretinoin therapy may have an effect on GH physiology, and further studies are needed to understand this association.

• +1