This shit can make you suicidal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Manletmachine and ascension
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Did you buy it online without a prescription? I need to take accutane, but the dermatologists never colaborate with my desire.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Did you buy it online without a prescription? I need to take accutane, but the dermatologists never colaborate with my desire.
pm me

pizza face is way more dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Detective, RichardSpencel, ALP and 2 others
How much are you taking? I take 10mg every other day while blasting AAS and I feel dry as fuck sometimes, I can’t imagine people who take like 30mg/day

How much are you taking? I take 10mg every other day while blasting AAS and I feel dry as fuck sometimes, I can’t imagine people who take like 30mg/day
Only 5 mg man

Shit fucks your DHT, HGH, and makes you dizzy and depressed

• Woah
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 27472
Tret and benzoyl not doing shit I have acne everywhere.

Where did u get accutane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Less dangerous than living with bad skin

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 27472
Blackpill already made you suicidal
It was accutane, a feminizing drug I should’ve never taken.

I’m stronger now. Stronger than ever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx
Retinic or retinol products have understated side effects.
Tretinoin gave me chronic and seemingly permanent dry eyes, after 2 years use, caused by meibomian gland dysfunction.
Everyday I wakeup and get barely open my eyes. Throughout the day I suffer constant occular burning even when I use eye drops.
My narcissism (causing me to use tret) has undeniably ruined my quality of life but at least my skin is smooth. :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and ALP
I'm not sure it is as I rarely leave my house, so the only person that has observed my good skin is my mother.
Whereas everyday I experience the serious, seemingly permanent side effects and condition of meibomiam gland dysfunction which incessantly stings my eyes throughout the day and particularly undermines my quality of life.

What should I do if tretinoin + clindamycin haven't worked at all and I still have severe acne? Should I take accutane at 16?

What should I do if tretinoin + clindamycin haven't worked at all and I still have severe acne? Should I take accutane at 16?
If your acne is so severe that you have a serious risk of lifetime scarring then take accutane. Better to go through it now than live with skin problems for life

If your acne is so severe that you have a serious risk of lifetime scarring then take accutane. Better to go through it now than live with skin problems for life
Yes, I do have the risk and already will need co2 laser to reduce them, but does accutane stunt growth? I am 16 almost 17

I'm coming off it after 8 months, and the only bad thing it did for me is give me a few new sunspots on the face. Not a massive deal and can get it lasered off.

Was worth it tbh. Acne on back isn't 100% clear but it's better. Will do another course if I need to

Only 5 mg man
Lmao, low ass dose won't do shit in terms of side effects, effectiveness is suboptimal at best
You need to take least 20mg to have decent results, which won't show until 2-4 months

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Jfl at these high inhib pussies, accutane is life changing. In fact it’s probably the reason that I haven’t roped yet