Accutane perma destroyed my oil

P

peluda

Iron
I took low dose accutane for 3 months
then missed the next 2 months of treatment (fly abroad and couldnt get supply)
Returned, waited 2 months to get accutane again (healthcare system is cucked) which was a high dose accutane for 5 months.
Actually, my acne completely cleared in the first 3 out of 5 months, but I continued taking it because I thought I still had acne but they were actually just scars

As expected, got the typical side effects of dry skin and dry lips. Halfway through I got dry hair could get like a week+ with no shower.

Ever since, now 7-8 months post accutane, My face still doesnt make as much oil as it used to even tho online it said oil should come back like 1-6 months after, and as a result its dry af, lips dry af too and hair is dryyyyy af. I think my scalp doesnt produce oil anymore. Like it produced 10% of what it used to, causing my hair to be dry af

For face and lips, moisturiser and vaseline work pretty well but my hair looks so cucked. Only after 12-14 days no shower it looks good and not dry. But after 12-14 days I have a lot of fucking dandruff. I even used a gentle ass non oil stripping shampoo

Tf do I do? Nopoo and use conditioner instead of shampoo for life?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
And your acne will come back in a month too. That's what you get for taking a jew pill instead of figuring out the cause of your acne.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and Typhon
And your acne will come back in a month too. That's what you get for taking a jew pill instead of figuring out the cause of your acne.
nope, i eat complete junk food and I get a single small pimple every 2 months

nope, i eat complete junk food and I get a single small pimple every 2 months
why are you even on this forum if thats all you eat

why are you even on this forum if thats all you eat
im gonna start looksmaxxing later. im studymaxxing for big exams rn. but i cant go outside with this fuckinig dry hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Typhon
Just use conditioner

cause of acne is excess sebum

Acne stops sebum

OP cries when accutane works as it should

• JFL
Reactions: AySab