Accutane ruined my growth

Also yousurpassedyour potential. You inbred.

5'9 and 5'5 and 5'6 parents is normal. And most people only grow 1 inch when 16.
How can I be sure I wouldn’t have grown taller without it tho

How can I be sure I wouldn’t have grown taller without it tho
Because most people didn't grow and YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO GROW TO YOUR CURRENT HEIGHT
Quit being such a bitch and save up for leg lengthening. While at that fraud an inch so you won't be a turbo manlet.

Oh shit I think the same thing happened to me. I took a test booster close to 3 years ago and grew so fast I got crazy stretch marks as a natty. That was the same time I started getting acne and low T symptoms and got bloodwork a month later that showed I had fairly low T.

It was called "testovox"
can you elab on that test booster?

Because most people didn't grow and YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO GROW TO YOUR CURRENT HEIGHT
Quit being such a bitch and save up for leg lengthening. While at that fraud an inch so you won't be a turbo manlet.
Nah bruh I’ll never get LL tbh
Why do you say „most people didn’t grow after 16“. This isn’t even true look at the heightmaxxing threads here. Some guys said they grew up to 3 inches after age 16
fuck, its over
That’s what I heard. Maybe they are just more reluctant to prescribe it. I can’t actually imagine that they banned it because it’s literally the only cure for severe deep,cystic acne

Last edited:

Another fallen soldier, poisoned by Jewish medicine

people who are saying its cope are chinky satalities trying to stop you from getting the truth out. fuck off faggots with this "cope" bullshit YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GROW WELL AFTER 18 YOU BRAINLETS
You are taller than ur parents. You wouldn't have grown any further. I started taking Accutane at 18 and my growth stopped at 15 anyways!! You're super lucky that you even grew to 175 despite your parents being short.
explain to me how shaqs parents are 6 foot 1 and 2 yet he is 7 foot something? stop coping

Last edited:
people who are saying its cope are chinky satalities trying to stop you from getting the truth out. fuck off faggots with this "cope" bullshit YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GROW WELL AFTER 18 YOU BRAINLETS

explain to me how shaqs parents are 6 foot 1 and 2 yet he is 7 foot something? stop coping
how tall are you and your parents? How old r u

how tall are you and your parents? How old r u
dad is 6 foot 1 was taller when younger now he is 50 so he was probably 6 4 or more. my mum is about 5 4 . I am 5 8.5 and my growth rate is basically in a growth spurt so final height is far from now since if you are high T growth comes a bit slower than average but more in total
I am 16 and a half years old

dad is 6 foot 1 was taller when younger now he is 50 so he was probably 6 4 or more. my mum is about 5 4 . I am 5 8.5 and my growth rate is basically in a growth spurt so final height is far from now since if you are high T growth comes a bit slower than average but more in total
I am 16 and a half years old
My dad is the same age but he hasn’t shrunk really lol. Tall people shrink so much as they age wtf

Obviously you should still grow man. You seem like a late bloomer. Being high T stunts your growth without any aromastase inhibitors tho.
How tall are your cousins/brothers?

My dad is the same age but he hasn’t shrunk really lol. Tall people shrink so much as they age wtf

Obviously you should still grow man. You seem like a late bloomer. Being high T stunts your growth without any aromastase inhibitors tho.
How tall are your cousins/brothers?
exactly why I am hopping on an AI almost asap. my cousins are about 5 foot 6 to about 6 foot 2
I am noticeably higher T than them

exactly why I am hopping on an AI almost asap. my cousins are about 5 foot 6 to about 6 foot 2
I am noticeably higher T than them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4497551/

We suggest that although bone age progression may be slightly delayed with longer duration of therapy, an overall short-term AI therapy does not lead to a final height that is greater than the predicted pre-therapy height.

AIs might be more cope than the pope tho! Truly nothing fixes subhumanity on this planet.

other studies claim an increase in 2 inches. who do I beleive? well basically my E was too high for about 2 months I think and my fat Is still high so I am still using one to stop estrogenic growth untill I recomp to a reasonable level then I will switch to natural methods and or an OTC AI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4497551/

AIs might be more cope than the pope tho! Truly nothing fixes subhumanity on this planet.
high T doesn't stunt growth but it puts you in a fucked situation if you are naturally very high T like me and get high bf meaning that I basically need it

other studies claim an increase in 2 inches. who do I beleive? well basically my E was too high for about 2 months I think and my fat Is still high so I am still using one to stop estrogenic growth untill I recomp to a reasonable level then I will switch to natural methods and or an OTC AI

high T doesn't stunt growth but it puts you in a fucked situation if you are naturally very high T like me and get high bf meaning that I basically need it
How are you gonna get your hands on AIs tho?

DAILY REMINDER THAT I WAS STUNTED BY JEWISH MEDICINE