Accutane ruined my growth

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I took it at age 16.5 and again at 19.5
Haven’t grown a single cm since then

have you tried buying a good GENETIC bro?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, Stingray and 3 others
How tall are you and your parents?

I am 175 cm
My dad is 168 cm
My mom is 164 cm

Im 100% sure I could have grown taller without this Jewish drug

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I took accutane at 16.5yo too

I am 175 cm
My dad is 168 cm
My mom is 164 cm

Lmao, if you're taller than your parents that's probably a sign that you've reached your potential. Your parents probably reached their short height early and stayed there. Accutane didn't fuck you, genetics did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Stingray, crmsxg and 4 others
Lmao, if you're taller than your parents that's probably a sign that you've reached your potential. Your parents probably reached their short height early and stayed there. Accutane didn't fuck you, genetics did.
What kind of soyboy stops growing at 16? I’ve read all the studies. Some studies even have noticed significant height differences between 18 year olds and 23 year olds

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 39, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
I am 175 cm
My dad is 168 cm
My mom is 164 cm

Get the fuck out of here. My parents are 186 and 167 and guess what, I'm the same height or even shorter than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Soulsmaxx
Get the fuck out of here. My parents are 186 and 167 and guess what, I'm the same height or even shorter than you.

You probably had liquid accutane in your tap water buddy boyo!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Stingray, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
You probably had liquid accutane in your tap water buddy boyo!
Ye, in a fucking eastern european shithole? The Russian government barely gives a fuck about the health care system, what makes you think they'd do that?

What would u rather be a pizza faced lanklet?

Acne is the biggest failo there is,#2 is having @FatmanO eye area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Stingray, retard and 2 others
What would u rather be a pizza faced lanklet?

Acne is the biggest failo there is,#2 is having @FatmanO eye area.
Being pizzafaced is some life ruining shit. 2014-2015 I was pizzafaced :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and RichardSpencel
2013-2018 for me,didn't get Accutane till last year cuz I'm low iq.
I'm pretty average looking now but my mind is permanently shattered from my experience.

I used to visit a doctor that was specialized in growth and he warned me that certain strong drugs for acne or increase of appetite might affect the amygdala and stop my growth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Acne all came after taking a "test booster". Clear skin before hand, bad acne 2 days after. Stop taking it and it got worse. Anti-biotics didn't work so went on accutane and acne was still worse after the course of accutane than before the "test booster". Most likely it was a prohormone. Strength went crazy and gained 16KG / 35lbs in literally 1 month and got the hardened gyno lump too. PM me if you want to know what I took so that you don't because that shit's still on the market as a "test booster".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I used to visit a doctor that was specialized in growth and he warned me that certain strong drugs for acne or increase of appetite might affect the amygdala and stop my growth.
I wish I would have seen this doc before starting the Jewish medication

Weight gain from atypical anti-psychotics is 100% real. It's not even that they raise your appetite like crazy like Ghrelin mimetics would. Olanzapine is the worst, but Quetiapine is not far behind. Google "quetiapine weight gain" and "losing quetiapine induced weight after cessation" etc..

Acne all came after taking a "test booster". Clear skin before hand, bad acne 2 days after. Stop taking it and it got worse. Anti-biotics didn't work so went on accutane and acne was still worse after the course of accutane than before the "test booster". Most likely it was a prohormone. Strength went crazy and gained 16KG / 35lbs in literally 1 month and got the hardened gyno lump too. PM me if you want to know what I took so that you don't because that shit's still on the market as a "test booster".
JFL

My doc didn’t even put me on antibiotics first. He just saw me and prescribed me accutane upon seeing my DISGUSTING face

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
To be honest, accutane probably did not stop your growth. I was 6'0-6'1 around 17yo and grew after taking accutane. It's more likely that you didn't grow any more since you were already near the end of puberty and you're a lot taller than your parents anyway. I think it's just genetics and I really really doubt accutane actually prevented growth.
JFL

My doc didn’t even put me on antibiotics first. He just saw me and prescribed me accutane upon seeing my DISGUSTING face
He probably spared you some anguish. It's pretty depressing seeing your acne get catastrophically worse whilst jumping from tetreacycline / doxycycline / minocycline , duac, benzyl peroxide, clindamycin, chlorhexidine et al before realising that they were doing nothing or maybe even making your condition a bit worse. Going straight to accutane is high IQ, specially if your acne is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
How old are you OP?

@x30001 I'm going to look into it, maybe that will stop my long ass sucession of failures lol. Thanks :)

I've also used "test boosters", instead of anything acne related I started to lose hair in a noticeable way. Got very good results despite not eating properly. I wish I could still do the same :cautious:

How old are you OP?

@x30001 I'm going to look into it, maybe that will stop my long ass sucession of failures lol. Thanks :)
I am 21 (22 next month) my guy
To be honest, accutane probably did not stop your growth. I was 6'0-6'1 around 17yo and grew after taking accutane. It's more likely that you didn't grow any more since you were already near the end of puberty and you're a lot taller than your parents anyway. I think it's just genetics and I really really doubt accutane actually prevented growth.

He probably spared you some anguish. It's pretty depressing seeing your acne get catastrophically worse whilst jumping from tetreacycline / doxycycline / minocycline , duac, benzyl peroxide, clindamycin, chlorhexidine et al before realising that they were doing nothing or maybe even making your condition a bit worse. Going straight to accutane is high IQ, specially if your acne is bad.
Maybe your right man but I will never know for sure

I took it and turned out fine

GigaCope
You have shit genes thats all

• Woah
At what age and what was your dose my literal guy?
I was late 16's took 40mg most of the time and 80mg near the end, was on it for 4 to 6 months.
Still turned out a tiny bit taller than my 5'11 dad even though my mom is around 4'10.
Plus I have perfect skin.
I advise against taking it if you have weak mental stability, that shit fucks your brain up.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
JFL

Your doctor was smart. Most others wouldve fucked you around with useless topicals and oral antibiotics which lose effectiveness over time and fuck your gut if you take them long enough.

Your doctor was smart. Most others wouldve fucked you around with useless topicals and oral antibiotics which lose effectiveness over time and fuck your gut if you take them long enough.
Legit, antibiotics are worse shit than accutane itself tbh

have you tried buying a good GENETIC bro?
Imagine if you actually could in the afterlife depending on how much karma points you collected if reincarnation would be real

Mega cope. Your growth was done at 16.5 anyways.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I started at 17

Be VistER in his office and complain

This is what I’m coping with
You are taller than ur parents. You wouldn't have grown any further. I started taking Accutane at 18 and my growth stopped at 15 anyways!! You're super lucky that you even grew to 175 despite your parents being short.

• Love it
Oh shit I think the same thing happened to me. I took a test booster close to 3 years ago and grew so fast I got crazy stretch marks as a natty. That was the same time I started getting acne and low T symptoms and got bloodwork a month later that showed I had fairly low T.

It was called "testovox"

Last edited:
didn't grow since 16 either

getting accutane soon tbh, but it wont stunt my growth, right? :O

getting accutane soon tbh, but it wont stunt my growth, right? :O
BRO! How old are you my absolute guy?
Tbh I can’t give you a definitive answer but it seems like that growth stunt usually happens at higher doses and longer periods of time

For example: 10mg daily for 5-7 months should not have any significant effect on ones growth.

I urge you to get an x-ray of your hips beforehand tho. You Need to know at what risser stage you are. If you’re at stage 5, BLAST AND CRUISE ACCUTANE like a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
BRO! How old are you my absolute guy?
Tbh I can’t give you a definitive answer but it seems like that growth stunt usually happens at higher doses and longer periods of time

For example: 10mg daily for 5-7 months should not have any significant effect on ones growth.

I urge you to get an x-ray of your hips beforehand tho. You Need to know at what risser stage you are. If you’re at stage 5, BLAST AND CRUISE ACCUTANE like a mf
just turned 16 my guy