Acne during teens ?

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Is acne during teens real or a myth that it’s caused because your body is changing ? Should I try a diet maybe ?

if you get acne during puberty it means your gonna die before puberty ends, sorry buddy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnaMogger, Beastchodecode, skeet and 7 others
hormonal changes can cause acne

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Also if people don’t have acne during puberty , is that genetics or problems with Hormones

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
During teen years? Wigga I turn 33 next month and still have lots of acne

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sonny Black and Bitchwhipper2
You sure not taking any roids ?
No. The difference is in teen years I had acne more on my face. Then it moved down over time, to neck under chin and then to back.

So there is nothing I can do , just wait
you can try to combat it with actives and diet. I recommend benzoyl peroxide retinol and bha's. Those can be really irritating so just make sure you have skin barrier repairing stuff in your routine as well and dont use them every day. For example, I use Epiduo ( a mix of benzoyl peroxide and adapalene, a retinol) every day, and once a week i use Paula's choice bha 2% to exfoliate the skin, and on this day I dont use epiduo. Because my skin is really sensitive I also use cosrx snail mucin and avene cicaflate repair cream to combat the actives "irritating" and making my skin barrier worse. You can try the "sandwitch" method, so use the cosrx snail mucin first and then retinol and then the repair cream. I had really bad hormonal acne, but after changing my diet and doing this for a couple of months in almost completely disappeared.

you can try to combat it with actives and diet. I recommend benzoyl peroxide retinol and bha's. Those can be really irritating so just make sure you have skin barrier repairing stuff in your routine as well and dont use them every day. For example, I use Epiduo ( a mix of benzoyl peroxide and adapalene, a retinol) every day, and once a week i use Paula's choice bha 2% to exfoliate the skin, and on this day I dont use epiduo. Because my skin is really sensitive I also use cosrx snail mucin and avene cicaflate repair cream to combat the actives "irritating" and making my skin barrier worse. You can try the "sandwitch" method, so use the cosrx snail mucin first and then retinol and then the repair cream. I had really bad hormonal acne, but after changing my diet and doing this for a couple of months in almost completely disappeared.
Is hormonal acne , like puberty acne right ? How old are you if it’s ok to ask ?

I have no idea what’s Adapalene , but I’ll search. Would like to know if I should use Epidou or Tret.

Also if people don’t have acne during puberty , is that genetics or problems with Hormones
both. some people have good skin genetic they have crystal skin even if they smoke, eat like shit.

Is acne during teens real or a myth that it’s caused because your body is changing ? Should I try a diet maybe ?
cut out all gluten, all carbs, processed foods, and most sugars. eat a lot but try to stick to red meat and fish.

cut out all gluten, all carbs, processed foods, and most sugars. eat a lot but try to stick to red meat and fish.
What about fruits and vegs ?