Acne is a sign that you still in the puberty

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
As you just read, if you have acne between the ages of 16 – 20, it means that you still have hormonal changes. (The body tends to have sudden hormonal changes when you are in puberty making pimples)

So if you are 17 years old and from one moment to the next you start to have skin full of many pimples, it is not to worry but rather so that you know that you have the opportunity to do heightmaxxing before it is too late

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, halloweed, FBl and 2 others
Oh that's why I naturaly developped a browridge after 22

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and vamptriad
acne is a sign of subhuman genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, halloweed, IMOGYOU and 8 others
Cope. I’m 22 and still get acne, plus I haven’t grown since I was like 15

• +1
Reactions: nofap
a great sign of general growth of the skull and body bones
I'm 29 now and I still have acne 🤣
However I take tretinoin so it doesn't show

Finaly maybe my cheekbones and jaw will get better. I'm not that damned

Lifefuel i can still become 6'0

• +1
Reactions: FromTT
Cope. I’m 22 and still get acne, plus I haven’t grown since I was like 15
as I can see you didn’t understand. If you are 22 and you have persistent acne periods doesn’t mean that you can still growth. what I’m talking is for these guys who STARTED having massive acne in the ages that I said.

• +1
Reactions: piec
im 23 and still get acne. I don't think its necessarily a sign of still being in puberty, could be a sign that your hormones are naturally upregulated or your body is more "sensitive"

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It could also just be a sign of shitty diet or something like that causing breakouts

It could also just be a sign of shitty diet or something like that causing breakouts
Not necessarily, since acne is generated some times by hormonal changes which do not go hand in hand with diet in that time.

Not necessarily, since acne is generated some times by hormonal changes which do not go hand in hand with diet in that time.
I don't disagree for the most part but it is not always hormonal and I think there is a decent chance of it being also shitty diet since that is very common

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
As you just read, if you have acne between the ages of 16 – 20, it means that you still have hormonal changes. (The body tends to have sudden hormonal changes when you are in puberty making pimples)

So if you are 17 years old and from one moment to the next you start to have skin full of many pimples, it is not to worry but rather so that you know that you have the opportunity to do heightmaxxing before it is too late
Im 63 and i still have acne, you think i can reach 5’5?

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
Too late I hopped on Accutane at 20

im 23 and still get acne. I don't think its necessarily a sign of still being in puberty, could be a sign that your hormones are naturally upregulated or your body is more "sensitive"
Yeah that’s real, but I’m talking about these people who started having massive of it

Im 63 and i still have acne, you think i can reach 5’5?
Yes, you will be 0’0 after roping and begin cremated

Another question?

• Love it
Reactions: mnbvcxz
logged in just to say this is utter bullshit, completely false. People at the age of 40 and above can have acne too

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and nofap

liefuel

as I can see you didn’t understand. If you are 22 and you have persistent acne periods doesn’t mean that you can still growth. what I’m talking is for these guys who STARTED having massive acne in the ages that I said.
I did start at the age. I started at 17, but didn’t grow at all

Acne means your diet is super toxic

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

i never had acne what does this mean?