Acne scarring and acne on SMV

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
I think that women virtue signal the most about acne and acne scarring. I see women online talk about how they think acne and acne scarring add character and masculinity to a guys face and how it's attractive

But irl these same women cover their acne and marks with makeup, pimple patches, and you name it.

As it stands, i am an incel who would have an otherwise attractive face without acne and acne scarring, yet most women cannot accept things like that and choose to let their actions speak for themselves.

I wish things were more straightforward.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, mathis, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
I think it doesn't look super Bad on men. Still mine are kinda deep I must get surgery some day

• +1
Reactions: lost222
I think it doesn't look super Bad on men. Still mine are kinda deep I must get surgery some day
You don’t need surgery for it lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84
so real

• +1
Reactions: lost222
Im honestly not too down about my acne because I've gotten a significant improvement from mandelic acid peeling (7 peels done, 5 to go) and with subsequent dermaplaning and microneedling my skin shouldn't be a problem. I've seen good stuff without subscision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
You do doe.
Surgery?? Don't most people just get dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, needling, filler, etc? There are tons of in office procedures people get at spas and stuff, I've never heard of people getting surgery for acne scars

Im honestly not too down about my acne because I've gotten a significant improvement from mandelic acid peeling (7 peels done, 5 to go) and with subsequent dermaplaning and microneedling my skin shouldn't be a problem. I've seen good stuff without subscision.
Money spent?

Surgery?? Don't most people just get dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, needling, filler, etc? There are tons of in office procedures people get at spas and stuff, I've never heard of people getting surgery for acne scars
Isnt subscision surgery? Idk

Surgery because some people's scars are too attached to deeper tissue and need the attachment loosened or completely removed.

To answer OP it definitely is a failo and when you see them post examples of attractive guys with acne they always have very attractive other features, a chad can get away with acne more than a normie can. It's just like when they say big noses are attractive, or being bald is attractive. They use the exception to the rule as an example

(dollars)

Isnt subscision surgery? Idk
Surgery because some people's scars are too attached to deeper tissue and need the attachment loosened or completely removed.
That's the most extreme treatment for acne scars and isn't needed for most people, you'll see a lot of great results with the treatments I listed above. But yea that is considered a "minor surgery" you're not like put to sleep during it

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue and Deleted member 27066
That's the most extreme treatment for acne scars and isn't needed for most people, you'll see a lot of great results with the treatments I listed above. But yea that is considered a "minor surgery" you're not like put to sleep during it
Thanks Imma bookmark it

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
To answer OP it definitely is a failo and when you see them post examples of attractive guys with acne they always have very attractive other features, a chad can get away with acne more than a normie can. It's just like when they say big noses are attractive, or being bald is attractive. They use the exception to the rule as an example
It definitely isn't a normal failo though. I was getting called out the other day by an LTN with good skin for being ugly (I would be around HTN with good skin) and he didn't even get knocked for it by the girl he was with. It just goes to show how different reality is from what is said online.

Jfl at taking what women say seriously

Actions>words

Foids would say one thing and do other. Common knowledge by now.

Acne scars is a major failo, whoever told you otherwise they prob felt sorry for you or were trying to make themselves feel better

Start getting on Tret, get a roller and stop being a pussy ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

Actions>words

Acne scars is a major failo, whoever told you otherwise they prob felt sorry for you or were trying to make themselves feel better

Tret and roller won't do shit only co2 laser will

Actions>words

Not being a pussy. My skin should be clear by march (Im being treated by and esthetician), but it was just a remark

Tret looksminned me and gave me more acne interestingly enough. Was on the highest percentage. I have a dermastamp at home that I can't use because I dont wanna spread my infection in other areas of my face.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
my acne scars take me from htn to subhuman

i have the worst acne scars in the history of org. thousands of dollars down the drain for maybe 20% improvement

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue and 6′2 still over
It definitely isn't a normal failo though. I was getting called out the other day by an LTN with good skin for being ugly (I would be around HTN with good skin) and he didn't even get knocked for it by the girl he was with. It just goes to show how different reality is from what is said online.
Same a legit ltn if not worse told me i have broken skin fucking bitch fr

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue

i have the worst acne scars in the history of org. thousands of dollars down the drain for maybe 20% improvement
Let me PM you what 40% scar removal looks like

Tret looksminned me and gave me more acne interestingly enough. Was on the highest percentage. I have a dermastamp at home that I can't use because I dont wanna spread my infection in other areas of my face.
Bro a derm is the best and co2 laser is the only thing anything else is cope

Tret breaks u out first i heard haven't used it myself something like purging and then it gets better

Bro a derm is the best and co2 laser is the only thing anything else is cope
Used to go to the derm. He still referred me to the esthetician and it was very expensive, but the esthetician left anyway. I'm not worried about my progress all that much, I think it'll work out for me without co2 laser tbh (even though id love to get it since its a looksmax)

Tret breaks u out first i heard haven't used it myself something like purging and then it gets better
Nah It was happening from 1+ year treat usage. Once I woke up with 8 more pimples after tret.

Acne is not atractive at all, they're just coping and virtue signaling.

Severe acne makes you look dirty and no one would want to kiss your cheeks.

Acne scars also gives the impression your skin is like those fruits with a worm coming out of it's hole.

first step to acne scarring is to get rid of the acne and deal with the scars later

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebesgue and Deleted member 27066
I think that women virtue signal the most about acne and acne scarring. I see women online talk about how they think acne and acne scarring add character and masculinity to a guys face and how it's attractive

But irl these same women cover their acne and marks with makeup, pimple patches, and you name it.

As it stands, i am an incel who would have an otherwise attractive face without acne and acne scarring, yet most women cannot accept things like that and choose to let their actions speak for themselves.

I wish things were more straightforward.
acne and scarring is repulsive full stop. I say somethings are good looking but in reality they are only good looking if the person with them is. Acne scarring might be good looking if you were bradd pitt, but your average person woud have their SMV ruined with acne and scarring

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
first step to acne scarring is to get rid of the acne and deal with the scars later
Well I'm pretty much doing both with mandelic acid peels. Beautiful peels they are and good for sensitive skin.

I fuckin feel for you nigga
Life must be tough as I'm suffering from this shit rn
Your mental health I can't even imagine fuark ....