Acne

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Born to succeed
Im 21 and I still keep geting pimples and sometimes really bad acne why is that?

google faggot

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 281, Autist and 1 other person
Bad diet. End of post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
@TRUE_CEL 's nose mogs you tbh @Esteban1997

@TRUE_CEL 's nose mogs you tbh @Esteban1997
You might be right I dont like my nose eather way its one of my flaws I hate

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Wash your face and moisturize twice a day. The only thing that worked for me

I know this is nasty but this is how bad my acne is I keep geting red spots and sometimes pimples I dont eat junk food only sometimes but when I do I try to eat less any tips on whu I have these red spots I dont fucking wanna go out like this it makes me feel uncomfortable

Attachments

• IMG_20190120_130341.jpg
    IMG_20190120_130341.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 34
I know this is nasty but this is how bad my acne is I keep geting red spots and sometimes pimples I dont eat junk food only sometimes but when I do I try to eat less any tips on whu I have these red spots I dont fucking wanna go out like this it makes me feel uncomfortable
U mog @Nibba bro

Upon seeing that pic, I immediately knew it was over.

Tbh u need to focus on losing weight over those pimples. Ur a fatass my dude... (not trying to be rude)
Okay ill admit it im fat but not that fat But even if I lose weight my acne wont go away I wanna have a clear skin

Okay ill admit it im fat but not that fat But even if I lose weight my acne wont go away I wanna have a clear skin
Well worry about ur skin after ur not fat. When u go out people wont see ur pimples they will see ur fat

Well worry about ur skin after ur not fat. When u go out people wont see ur pimples they will see ur fat
I know bro but my skin ruins my self esteem

Attachments

• IMG_20190120_131235.jpg
    IMG_20190120_131235.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
Damn that sucks. Are you getting mogged by the lighter skin Spaniards?
No doubt. It also seems as if he has more Spain genes than mixed genes. I noticed the Spain’s and Portuguese people who look good are mixed

No doubt. It also seems as if he has more Spain genes than mixed genes. I noticed the Spain’s and Portuguese people who look good are mixed
Im an ethnic kurd my parents are a mix of iran and kurdish so im half persian and kurdish

Last edited:
do you live anywhere near spain to make that conclusion?

do you live anywhere near spain to make that conclusion?
No, but it’s pretty obvious when u see a good looking guy who’s “spainish” 99% of the time they have dna ranging from the moors, Southern Europe, etc. same goes for other places like India, China, Mexico

No, but it’s pretty obvious when u see a good looking guy who’s “spainish” 99% of the time they have dna ranging from the moors, Southern Europe, etc. same goes for other places like India, China, Mexico
The good looking spanish are the ones who have andalucian ancestry, the white spanish are trash

Consider getting orthodontic appliances. Your face looks recessed.
Facial recession is one of the biggest killer of looks. It doesn't matter how high T you are, if your jaw is recessed, you will have a round, babyish, melted face.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I have persian genetics aswell

Attachments

• IMG_20180108_185312.jpg
    IMG_20180108_185312.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16