makes no sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, redmaxx and Tai Lung
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
tretinoin right now

Diet doesn’t cause acne, that’s a cope people say to feel like they can control it naturally. Assuming you’ve got your hygiene straight, you need to use tret and if that doesn’t work that go on accutane.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
if u have acne just.... don't

• WTF
Diet doesn’t cause acne, that’s a cope people say to feel like they can control it naturally. Assuming you’ve got your hygiene straight, you need to use tret and if that doesn’t work that go on accutane.
Its true in a sense. When you drink milk or sugar the lactose or sugar fuels the bacteria in your face to multiply causing acne, but yeah you cant remove the cutibacterium colonies in your face.

I got acne, but i eat healthy

makes no sense
stress, lack of sleep, hygiene, shitty skincare, liver health, food allergies, Jews, water, shaving, touching face.
tretinoin right now
it doesn't prevent from breaking out just healing what already popped up. It's useless since he will continue to break out.
Diet doesn’t cause acne, that’s a cope people say to feel like they can control it naturally
it does directly. The effect ratio of skincare to diet is 20% to 80%.
Assuming you’ve got your hygiene straight, you need to use tret and if that doesn’t work that go on accutane.
accutane for 1 pimple a week that generous

makes no sense
Give more info. Where is the acne? Is it raised or is it inside the skin? How often/how do you shave?

Estrogens (I think), GH.
It's normal for hormonal acne to occur during puberty.
im 17 and i got a very early puberty, so it should over

I EAT HEALTHY HOW DID I GET ACNE? NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN WHY ITS LIKE SAYING HOW CAN A DEAD NIGGA BE NOT DEAD?? NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS

it maybe be estrogen because i got gyno randomly, but how can me estrogen randomly decided to increase

Give more info. Where is the acne? Is it raised or is it inside the skin? How often/how do you shave?
on me cheeks and chin
i shave 3/4 times because me hair grow pretty quick fast

ii eat healthy AND I GOT GYNO, BALDING AND ACNE , GODD TROLLING MR STF

Ii gonnaa goo on a schrizo rampagne, i gonnaa go crazy

it can be many factors such as your pillow cover not being changed, skincare products not for your skin type, excessive use of acid if you use acids, drinking milk or eating almonds can cause acne, hormones.

makes no sense
Nigger you're subhuman ofc it makes sense. Nature wants you cucked you need to fight her with pharma guns

it can be many factors such as your pillow cover not being changed, skincare products not for your skin type, excessive use of acid if you use acids, drinking milk or eating almonds can cause acne, hormones.
which pussy nigga change pillow cases, but yeah can be ofcourse.. i gonna sleep without one and see, the other reasons not

which pussy nigga change pillow cases, but yeah can be ofcourse.. i gonna sleep without one and see, the other reasons not
i change, it’s because it may contain bacteria.

Nigger you're subhuman ofc it makes sense. Nature wants you cucked you need to fight her with pharma guns
GRRRRR YOU RIGHT NIGGA

NATURA WANNA FUCKINGG CUCK HE WANNA FUCKING KILL ME THAT FUCKING FAGGOT

I GONNA FUCKING NUKE ME (EVIL) HORMONE"S ANDD INJECTT ALL SORTT OFF STERIODSS

THISS ISS GONNA BEE AA WARR, II WAGEE AA WARRRR

makes no sense
Because acne is a disease, just like another disease it needs treatment(accutane) eating health doesn't do shit to your sickness.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
i am allergic to gluten
if i eat it some specific organ get damaged

and me cucked mom gave me 7 year gluten food..m . .c

but still makes no sense that it happened when i was 16+ -________- andd not youngeer

OKK MANN MEE ORGAANSS ARE PROB DAMAGEDD.. ITSS OVERR WTFF FOREVERR DAMAGEDD GONEE

GRRRRR YOU RIGHT NIGGA

NATURA WANNA FUCKINGG CUCK HE WANNA FUCKING KILL ME THAT FUCKING FAGGOT

I GONNA FUCKING NUKE ME (EVIL) HORMONE"S ANDD INJECTT ALL SORTT OFF STERIODSS

THISS ISS GONNA BEE AA WARR, II WAGEE AA WARRRR
Smear your dick in tret and buttfuck nature

Because acne is a disease, just like another disease it needs treatment(accutane) eating health doesn't do shit to your sickness.
YOUU RIGHRR

DISSEASEE SHOULDD BEE TREATED HARSHLYY

II GONNAA TAKEE ITT ANDD EXPLODE NUKE ME WHOLE LIVER COMPLETELYY ITSS GO NNAA BEE ALLAKBAREDD TO 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
YOUU RIGHRR

DISSEASEE SHOULDD BEE TREATED HARSHLYY

II GONNAA TAKEE ITT ANDD EXPLODE NUKE ME WHOLE LIVER COMPLETELYY ITSS GO NNAA BEE ALLAKBAREDD TO 0
Lol little guy, stop believing these looksmax niggers lies, they don't know about shit. Accutane is just vitamin A, and to get prescribed you need to see a doctor. Btw topical treatments doesn't work, good luck with your acne scars.

Androgens -> More oil in skin -> Oil tries to escape body through pores on face, back and chest -> If pore gets infected then that becomes acne, if pore gets punctured it becomes blackhead/white head

Lol little guy, stop believing these looksmax niggers lies, they don't know about shit. Accutane is just vitamin A, and to get prescribed you need to see a doctor. Btw topical treatments doesn't work, good luck with your acne scars.
hMm then i will eat some vitamine A food, so me whole fucked up body get fixed. . Not me skin only -_-

hMm then i will eat some vitamine A food, so me whole fucked up body get fixed. . Not me skin only -_-
BRO GO SEE A DOCTOR BEFORE YOUR FACE GET SCARRED LIKE A CHEESE

stress, lack of sleep, hygiene, shitty skincare, liver health, food allergies, Jews, water, shaving, touching face.
stress and liver maybee bee it. . . .

Ii alwayss get headachss if i drinkm waterr THOSEE FUCKINGG JEWSS ARE ALL FUCKINFF WITHH MEEN

on me cheeks and chin
i shave 3/4 times because me hair grow pretty quick fast
It being on the chin might be a sign that you have folliculitis, especially considering that this happened after puberty along with how frequently you shave. What shaver do you use and how often do you change the blade?

Get a salicylic acid cleanser to start off with and then go see a dermatologist. If you have folliculitis you're gonna need to go on a strong dose of antibiotics.

• Love it
Diet will influence acne. It is not the root cause. That is genetics and hormones. You can only go so far with a diet - eating healthy helps significantly, but it will not end a problem whose existence we unfortunately have little control of.

It being on the chin might be a sign that you have folliculitis, especially considering that this happened after puberty along with how frequently you shave. What shaver do you use and how often do you change the blade?

Get a salicylic acid cleanser to start off with and then go see a dermatologist. If you have folliculitis you're gonna need to go on a strong dose of antibiotics.
this is rlly a good observation greycell

i use this and change it every 4 month
i wash it always with very hot water

but i don"t think its folliculitus because it don"t look like it (google pics)

but i will look and ask, thanks