Actual Chad and Stacy (maybe stacylite) in WMAF and with hapa son. Rate him

The kid when he grows up
View attachment 2245500
Charles Melton

Spider-Man.
The Little Mermaid remake
Guardians of the Galaxy
THE Batman
That fucking Lord of The Rangs remake also had a fat nigress with a White e king as husband.
It's becoming almost as obnoxious as the porcelain white women getting blacked.
Almost.
WMAF is the only pairing that doesn't feel forced because it's visible irl
It will increase in further and bleached.com will be made soon enough

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and HeightPilledum
Cherry picked
Two hapas meet.
One with a Filipino mom and another with a Japanese mom. Guess the races of their wives
IMG 20230606 223255

Cherry picked
Two hapa brothers, both with a small Japanese mom.
IMG 20230606 224340
IMG 20230606 224316

Mmmm /pol/bros this isn't how it's supposed to go!! Why didn't they shoot up their schools?!
How was their 100% White father apparently not capable to get a white woman but his half Asian sons can?

Two hapa brothers, both with a small Japanese mom.
View attachment 2245548 View attachment 2245549
Mmmm /pol/bros this isn't how it's supposed to go!! Why didn't they shoot up their schools?!
How was their 100% White father apparently not capable to get a white woman but his half Asian sons can?
Whatever foids prefer niggers over whites or hapas anyways over lack of melanincels.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
his kid mogs him

Spider-Man.
The Little Mermaid remake
Guardians of the Galaxy
THE Batman
That fucking Lord of The Rangs remake also had a fat nigress with a White e king as husband.
It's becoming almost as obnoxious as the porcelain white women getting blacked.
Almost.
WMAF is the only pairing that doesn't feel forced because it's visible irl

“black” and “white” are crayon colors not identifies and Halle Bailey in the Little Mermaid isn’t “black” nor a “nigress,” dumb red nigger; she’s is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman and she has an Israelite boyfriend. Israelite women doesn’t like y’all ugly Edomite (so-called White) men like how y’all like Israelite women.

Try to come with actual facts next time,

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Lips are usually a bad aesthetic if too large. It would ruin his facial harmony.
Also he still mogs you to Gandy Heaven and back

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Lips are usually a bad aesthetic if too large. It would ruin his facial harmony.
Also he still mogs you to Gandy Heaven and back
Would be more harmonious if they were just a little bigger imo

• Hmm...
N
Because he lives in America.
And also that's at least Stacylite in America.
Asian-Americans are either SEA monkeys or the most subhuman rejects of Asia, so I'd say he did good
Not even close the drugs must have damage his brain beyond repair of she is black mailing him

It will increase in further and bleached.com will be made soon enough

Will never be a thing because ugly Hamite (so-called African) women like IssaRae and ugly bastard (mixed) women like Jada Pinkett Smith, Chili from TLC, and Zendaya etc are ugly women that loves Edomite (so-called White) men; but Israelite (so-called Negro) women like Halle Bailey from the Little Mermaid prefer and only like Israelite men and don’t want y’all ugly red beasts, but y’all want them.

Halle Bailey’s Israelite boyfriend:

Ugly Edomite men lusting after her:

Israelite women saying ugly y’all red apes are and how much they don’t want you:

So in inclusion, y’all can have those ugly Hamite women and ugly bastard women while Israelite men will keep our beautiful Israelite women.

Not even black men want nigresses. And White men prefer them the least too.
They've been pushing WMBF propaganda out of every orifice to make White men fuck black women.

Hamite (so-called African) men don’t prefer Hamite women because they’re self-hating retarded baboons but Israelite (so-called Negro) men prefer Israelite women though and that’s a great thing.

Israelite men are loyal to our beautiful Israelite women while Hamite men deal with fat ugly Edomite (so-called White) women.

John Cena Omg GIF

Fuck these asian whores. Go with ur own race.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 24507
View attachment 2245142
absolutely brutal
not only he got shit colored eyes, but he inherited asian orbitals from his mom:feelsrope:
imagine living 25 30 years and going through so many struggles to be a successful and proud father who tried his best to hand his son the dream life he deserves just to see your kid has shit tier asian bones:feelsrope:
imagine how this poor kid will feel like looking at his fathers pics, im sure he will behead his asian mom in her sleep soon when he gets around girls his age.
Asian nose too

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
She's disgusting. His ok, dumb asf incel for choosing to breed with that thing.

She's disgusting. His ok, dumb asf incel for choosing to breed with that thing.
The only "cel" you can be looking like that is VOLcel and he clearly wasn't. They have similar interests and hobbies. It's probably the most stereotypical Chad and Stacy couple you could find

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
The only "cel" you can be looking like that is VOLcel and he clearly wasn't. They have similar interests and hobbies. It's probably the most stereotypical Chad and Stacy couple you could find

She's ugly bro. Even for an asian. The asian phenotype is genuinely so bad, i don't get it. If he wants non white pussy get a latina

She's ugly bro. Even for an asian.
Find me an Asian-American better looking than her.
Emphasis on AMERICAN.
Find me an American-born Asian woman who's way better looking

Holy hell this just proves that models fraud their pics hard
He gained a bit of weight (he's still very lean), so no longer hollew cheekbones, but to me he looks the same.
Go on his Instagram and see for yourself

Emphasis on AMERICAN.
she looks good. however their offspring doesnt look good

she looks good. however their offspring doesnt look good
Looks better than 99% of full-blooded Asian kids and he would skullmog and jawmog any white toddler his age.
Is this what we've gotten now? Rating toddlers and little kids?

Just make your bloodline gooks theory

He gained a bit of weight (he's still very lean), so no longer hollew cheekbones, but to me he looks the same.
Go on his Instagram and see for yourself
Brutal bloat pill. Even I get bloated when I start eating junk very fast if I’m not in the gym,

• So Sad
Emphasis on AMERICAN.

Asians are ugly. If she's what asians call a "stacy", then yikes.