(GTFIH) TELEGRAM DATING BOT EXPERIMENT - RUSSIAN STACY CATFISH

How come you text them and really pass as russian but you do everything so stupidly? Did somebody help you with texting part? I refuse to believe its translator

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
How come you text them and really pass as russian but you do everything so stupidly? Did somebody help you with texting part? I refuse to believe its translator
nah bhai no translator I already speak some Russian enough for a light conversation tbh actually many of those ethnicels used translator to chat with me in Russian jfl

I can guarantee you that even a LTB would have countless simps on that bot ngl

over if you aren't a foid in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Roge
nah bhai no translator I already speak some Russian enough for a light conversation tbh actually many of those ethnicels used translator to chat with me in Russian jfl

I can guarantee you that even a LTB would have countless simps on that bot ngl

over if you aren't a foid in 2024
No, ltbs dont have simps there. Only if they are really ltns themselves. I'm from EE

• Hmm...
No, ltbs dont have simps there. Only if they are really ltns themselves. I'm from EE
dude I've been in a telegram chats where foid to male ratio was like 1:10 and guess what? the only thing you need to be desired as a foid is pussy LITERALLY like utter LTBs had limitless attention

the same applies to dating apps and bots like ONLY CHADS AND CHADLITES WOULDN'T SIMP FOR THEM

dude I've been in a telegram chats where foid to male ratio was like 1:10 and guess what? the only thing you need to be desired as a foid is pussy LITERALLY like utter LTBs had limitless attention

the same applies to dating apps and bots like ONLY CHADS AND CHADLITES WOULDN'T SIMP FOR THEM
You dont understand that telegram bots as Дайвинчик and other chats are the most retarded and subhuman ways of online dating. The people there are 12-17, retarded and sub5s

• +1
I liked every single male profile which appeared to me. It's basically just like matching on Tinder. Anyway I didn't expect that 80% of males would be either curries or Arabs, Turks, Caucasians, niggas, gooks...
deathnics from the west and other developed countries geomaxx in slav land because slav whores are desperate to leave the shithole country they come from

• +1