ACTUAL HOMOSEXUALS ARE LESS GAY THAN THIS PLACE

R

ranierean

Kraken
You have a guy only saying that he dated someone and the first thought for any .orger is to go "DID YOU LIKE CUMMING IN HIM AND EATING HIS ASS PLEASE DESCRIBE HIS COCK IN GREAT DETAIL"
Are you that starved for sex, I'm genuinely curious?
Why do you have act like the 90s middle graders who find the idea of being gay amusing?
I get that in part it's meant to be degrading and mean, but comments like these IMO creep into the territory of seeing homosexuality as this great novel concept that is more passionate than almost anything else in this world.
Did you ever cum inside his ass
do you suck his cock
do you lick his asshole with jewish nut inside it to?
Please describe his penis
how did the dirty anal feel like?
@Creampie does @AlexBrown84 love being creamed in his ass? How does he take it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, JustShower, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
Forgot to say no homo 💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

this place was always for faggots its nothing new what did u expect from model worship forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Is telling faggots to kill themselves bad

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
isn't ruakh 14? This website is mossad central intelligence

IMG 6148

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and roping3264
dirty anal felt like :love::love:

I wonder if alex ever got poop on his dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
DD8A1557 C4E4 4AB8 A69B 36A133E9E945

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
You have a guy only saying that he dated someone and the first thought for any .orger is to go "DID YOU LIKE CUMMING IN HIM AND EATING HIS ASS PLEASE DESCRIBE HIS COCK IN GREAT DETAIL"
Why do you have act like the 90s middle graders who find the idea of being gay amusing?
I get that in part it's meant to be degrading and mean, but comments like these IMO creep into the territory of seeing homosexuality as this great novel concept that is more passionate than almost anything else in this world.

shit mb🤦‍♂️ ig we cant joke around nomore KYS for not seeing satire

Im curious about his penis
Its not because Hes gay I'd lile to hear about straight penises too but I don't talk to Women
+ I wanna see if his penis was part of why he's gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
PSL without the GBT+ is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes: You'll never go platinum