Actual ways to increase height at 22?

shotgun_shells

shotgun_shells

Iron
No bullshit no memes give me the straight skinny can I increase my height at 22, if so how.

Over?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
LL surgery, platform shoes and lifts

No bullshit no memes give me the straight skinny can I increase my height at 22, if so how.

Over?
Height doesnt matter when you look like this:
3608313 1692885654286

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Donkeyballs, Kirby7000 and 2 others
Anything other than surgery that can be done?
You need to know if your growth plates are open if you want a chance at that (probably not since ur 22)

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
You need to know if your growth plates are open if you want a chance at that (probably not since ur 22)
How do I find this out? Just ask the doctor?

Lord Banasura, its with shame that I present myself before you, my stupidity and lack of reaction speed made me send this to another user in 61 seconds. I present myself and beg for your mercy. I am and will be forever grateful if you accord me your mercy. God bless you.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura

Over?
Blast IGF-1, Blast CJC-1295, take letrozole only and eat protein until your breath stinks and your kidneys hurt.
Last two are jokes.

Lord Banasura, its with shame that I present myself before you, my stupidity and lack of reaction speed made me send this to another user in 61 seconds. I present myself and beg for your mercy. I am and will be forever grateful if you accord me your mercy. God bless you.
@Banasura do you accept?

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Blast IGF-1, Blast CJC-1295, take letrozole only and eat protein until your breath stinks and your kidneys hurt.
Last two are jokes.
just get acromegaly for 0.01 inch theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L