How to optimize sugar intake

dariboga

dariboga

Iron
A while ago I basically entirely cut off sugars and processed foods to get healthier but after learning that sugar is important for IGF-1 I want to try to increase my sugar intake. What are some healthy ways of procuring sugar and how much would be optimal? I'm 15 btw

dumb shit why would you cut sugar? sugar is crucial for height growth. the optimal amount is eating a fuck ton of sugar. natural sugar for best. eat like 5 apples 5 oranges 5 kiwis 5 bananas. eat every fruit you get your hands on. eat a shit ton of fruits. fruit fruit fruit. eat every fruit in the house. that should be enough for your sugar.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, viniciz, PsychoDsk and 2 others
A while ago I basically entirely cut off sugars and processed foods to get healthier but after learning that sugar is important for IGF-1 I want to try to increase my sugar intake. What are some healthy ways of procuring sugar and how much would be optimal? I'm 15 btw
spam sugar asap
doesn't matter which kind, candy, fruit, everything
just eat sugar 24/7

is this sabotage or fr
fr man
new gen is getting taller cuz of the crazy amounts of sugar
just don't eat processed meals from stores
candy sugar of fruit

• Woah
Reactions: viniciz
fr man
candy sugar of fruit
brb gonna eat a banana and some honey bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diekodieko and PsychoDsk
fr man
candy sugar of fruit
bro you kidding or what?:ROFLMAO:

fr man
candy sugar of fruit
Sup dude how is cycle going

fr man
candy sugar of fruit
Sugar intake = igf 1 spike

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I almost died but it's going good. Look bigger & leaner and I just feel like fucking a bitch 24/7 so can't complain
what are you taking ? still anavar only?

spam sugar asap
doesn't matter which kind, candy, fruit, everything
just eat sugar 24/7
It's all genetic, since am a kid my diet is made of sugar only, am 5'4 and skinny fat.

I almost died but it's going good. Look bigger & leaner and I just feel like fucking a bitch 24/7 so can't complain
Why almost died it is a mild cycle, also why feel like a bitch

went on test too, thinking of adding some dianabol or masteron
great cycle bhai hope you make some crazy gains. Im gonna start taking 0.25 arimidex ed next week and HGH later in the month, i also want some proviron. test at 16-17 maybe

Why almost died it is a mild cycle, also why feel like a bitch
no I feel like FUCKING a bitch
I was stupid a couple of days ago, I'll link the thread

great cycle bhai hope you make some crazy gains. Im gonna start taking 0.25 arimidex ed next week and HGH later in the month, i also want some proviron. test at 16-17 maybe
good bhai, keep me updated and good luck

thank you bro ill post here after a couple months. thinking of dissolving some proviron in hydroalcoholic gel and applying to my dick and balls after microneedling them, not sure how much that will suppress me tho

Lol bro, orals spike ur blood pressure and u took a high fucking dose of anavar so it made ur blood pressure crazy high. Justo test and primo then or test only

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Ur estrogen must be high, do a dht derivative to mask the e2 side effects or use low dose AI

Lol bro, orals spike ur blood pressure and u took a high fucking dose of anavar so it made ur blood pressure crazy high. Justo test and primo then or test only
yea I was stupid lmao, stopped anavar completely now and thinking of adding some masteron

Ur estrogen must be high, do a dht derivative to mask the e2 side effects or use low dose AI
probably yes, thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
how bad is 5'4 in algeria?
I live in Canada where the average is 5'10, it's BRUTAL. W'allah you are treated like a subhuman, the number of teachers and girls my age who just laugh about me is crazy, even got a female teacher who assumed I had a small penis because I was short, small hand and small feet, I asked a girl out like a year ago and she said am sorry but you're too short for me:feelswhy::feelswhy:, dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'6 and my brother is 11 and 5'3.

do dht derivatives only mask high e2 symptoms or do something to ^prevent aromatase action?

I live in Canada where the average is 5'10, it's BRUTAL. W'allah you are treated like a subhuman, the number of teachers and girls my age who just laugh about me is crazy, even got a female teacher who assumed I had a small penis because I was short, small hand and small feet, I asked a girl out like a year ago and she said am sorry but you're too short for me:feelswhy::feelswhy:, dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'6 and my brother is 11 and 5'3.
you on hgh or aromatase inhibitors? its probably easier to get in canada than morocco/algeria

yea I was stupid lmao, stopped anavar completely now and thinking of adding some masteron

probably yes, thanks bhai
Beware of balding on dht derivative bro but if u dont have the genes for balding then dont worry

Beware of balding on dht derivative bro but if u dont have the genes for balding then dont worry
will do, nobody in my family is bald so ig I should be fine
love you pookie

you on hgh or aromatase inhibitors? its probably easier to get in canada than morocco/algeria
Yeah, it's easier for sure, my growth plates are closed since I'm 16yo I haven't grown a single cm, when I broke my wrist the shit was already nearly closed and I was 15.5.

Yeah, it's easier for sure, my growth plates are closed since I'm 16yo I haven't grown a single cm, when I broke my wrist the shit was already nearly closed and I was 15.5.
brutal. you considering limb lengthening? or just go back to algeria and breed a blue eyed amazigh goddess

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater