Adam driver said he joined the military to get even with brown people and Muslims for 9/11

No way, the catholic church was still legit, but kinda weakened, but still legit until Vatican 2 (1960s).
Jfl what fantasy world do u live in brah? It's cucked. Point of no return. The west must be destroyed ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Jfl what fantasy world do u live in brah? It's cucked. Point of no return. The west must be destroyed ngl
Brutal, I guess I'll stay where I am until either there's a collapse or revival, then I'll reevaluate.

Brutal, I guess I'll stay where I am until either there's a collapse or revival, then I'll reevaluate.
Start supporting China, Russia, Iran politically, if you keep supporting the Cucknited states then you will find more damage being done

Start supporting China, Russia, Iran politically, if you keep supporting the Cucknited states then you will find more damage being done
I think I'm drawing the line after this post, but I will say that my parents send money to their family back in Iran.

Islam was created by the jews to have a cetain people for which everybody hated, that's why Osama Bin Laden happened (former CIA agent who was made into Bin Laden via working for Israel), that's why 9/11 (anybody who still doesn't think it was an inside job by the Bush government - controlled by Israel, should never be taken seriously) happened, people just need to dig further. No one should ever have anything against any normal Muslims or Jews, just the ruling elite...
Islam was created by the jews to have a cetain people for which everybody hated, that's why Osama Bin Laden happened (former CIA agent who was made into Bin Laden via working for Israel), that's why 9/11 (anybody who still doesn't think it was an inside job by the Bush government - controlled by Israel, should never be taken seriously) happened, people just need to dig further. No one should ever have anything against any normal Muslims or Jews, just the ruling elite...
The only two countries that don't have a bank run by the Rothschild's are North Korea and Iran... Think about that for a second (the freemasons, israel and the rothschild's are all connected)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Michael Myers
Omg we're all fighting so much. Everyone has to stop being so mean to each other. 🤭🍿

The only two countries that don't have a bank run by the Rothschild's are North Korea and Iran... Think about that for a second (the freemasons, israel and the rothschild's are all connected)
Jfl at this meme

Get educated, then reply to me
Son, let me quote you first
>islam was created by the Jews
I couldn't take you seriously after that anymore. But the rest of your post was spot on, so maybe you meant to say "Islamic terrorism"

Son, let me quote you first
>islam was created by the Jews
I couldn't take you seriously after that anymore. But the rest of your post was spot on, so maybe you meant to say "Islamic terrorism"
Yeah that is what I meant, I was thinking faster than I was typing.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
> hurr durr i'm going to die in a completely useless war for Israel, what a patriot i am
cringe at still using "hurr durr". imagine being older than 14 and still saying that.

greentext arrow is cringe too

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
cringe at still using "hurr durr". imagine being older than 14 and still saying that.

greentext arrow is cringe too
His point stands, and not to mention nothing wrong in using hurr durr or green arrows. I've been a part of 4chan culture since 2008 and will use it no matter which year we are in.

His point stands, and not to mention nothing wrong in using hurr durr or green arrows. I've been a part of 4chan culture since 2008 and will use it no matter which year we are in.
4chan culture = degeneracy, cringe, and subhumanity

avg 4channer

a8f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back