Adapalene gave me wrinkles (just as tretinoin did)

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
So I,ve been using adapalene for 3 weeks and that shit made the 2 wrinkles on my forehead worse (one of which was created by tretinoin), and not only that but it also gave me a third wrinkle which left almost completely now one week after discontinuing that shit, I'm so done with all that vitamin a crap, there are many people online saying that adapalene and tretinoin aged their faces and / or gave them wrinkles, for some people retinoids just do not work whatsoevER.

@Luffymaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
ur skins just drier man. id just give it some time. unless u were on tret for like a year or something and it still looked worse.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
motherfucker didnt i tell you

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
8437AA11 DD7D 41D3 95D1 4C888C0181CD

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and AySab
ur skins just drier man. id just give it some time. unless u were on tret for like a year or something and it still looked worse.

I've been trying since octobER / novembER 2022, it just doesn't work for me due to some unknown reason.

I had to try, if I age I will go ER and rope.

I've been trying since octobER / novembER 2022, it just doesn't work for me due to some unknown reason.
shit man, another guy i was talking to said he was on it for a year also with no results/even worse acne, etc. it works for me, weird how it works for some people but not others.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Splinter901
Just don't age bro

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
shit man, another guy i was talking to said he was on it for a year also with no results/even worse acne, etc. it works for me, weird how it works for some people but not others.
Works for me too, got rid of all my wrinkles and smoothed my acne scars out.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Works for me too, got rid of all my wrinkles and smoothed my acne scars out.
yup complete miracle worker for my skin. went from getting like three new pimples everyday to probably one new one every three to four days. which i just cover up with bb cream now.