Adderal if you have no ADHD

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
Any of you autists took adderal but had no diagnosed syndrome ?

So I suck at studying and get subhuman grades in uni.
I can't concentrate and have the attention span of a nigger, but don't think I got a full blown ADHD

Would it be retarded to get adderal or similar meds ?

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I did Ritalin. Would suggest you first sit down and try to actually learn for a few days and see how much progress you make. Often times you just need to put your phone away. If this doesnt help, you can study

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Chintuck22 and coispet
I did Ritalin. Would suggest you first sit down and try to actually learn for a few days and see how much progress you make. Often times you just need to put your phone away. If this doesnt help, you can study
How did it go ? And you can confirm you don't have full blown ADHD ?

i’m on it without it. it mogs

Exactly, for the past 2 days I’ve been revising effectively using the pomodoro technique and I’m a diagnosed ADHD, I just had to put my phone upstairs on charging

Exactly, for the past 2 days I’ve been revising effectively using the pomodoro technique and I’m a diagnosed ADHD, I just had to put my phone upstairs on charging
Sorry nigga can't cope with pomodoro jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Danish_Retard
Sorry nigga can't cope with pomodoro jfl
30 minutes on and 5 minutes is a great technique, why are you trying to use a drug that fucks up your hormones in the long run to do something you can already do sufficiently? You’re not even a diagnosed ADHD, just study bro, if you’re not studying, you don’t want the grades bad enough

30 minutes on and 5 minutes is a great technique, why are you trying to use a drug that fucks up your hormones in the long run to do something you can already do sufficiently? You’re not even a diagnosed ADHD, just study bro, if you’re not studying, you don’t want the grades bad enough
Cuz im a lazy fuck and wanna get the best grades without putting in the effort

Tell me more what did you experience?
the most boring shit seems like the greatest thing u have ever experienced and u will get all your homework done. kills appetite aswell

the most boring shit seems like the greatest thing u have ever experienced and u will get all your homework done. kills appetite aswell
Life fuel I hate having to eat, how much more could you study on adderal compared to on your own ?

Does it just allow you to study longer or is 1h of study on adderal much more intense than 1h of normal studying ?
both bc u don’t get bored

What happens where you're off of it ? Did it affect your baseline capability of studying ?
no sir i take it 3 times a week anyways max so i don’t build a tolerance

Any of you autists took adderal but had no diagnosed syndrome ?

So I suck at studying and get subhuman grades in uni.
I can't concentrate and have the attention span of a nigger, but don't think I got a full blown ADHD

Would it be retarded to get adderal or similar meds ?
I have. Tried to get a diagnosis, but didn't act the part well enough and they decided against medication. I'll try again though.

Onto your question, it wouldn't be retarded. Lots of students do it, a lot of them just do it in a retarded way. It's somewhat easy to abuse if you don't know what you're doing. There are a few principles to adhere to.

First, always, always, always take breaks. Never take it 7 days in a row.
Take it maybe some 4-5 days straight, with 2-3 days off. Each week.

Second, always start with the lowest dosage possible. If you've never tried adderall before, even just 1.25mg or 2.5mg is likely to be significant for you. It's best to start low, and slowly titrate up (only if it stops working for you) then start high, feel the euphoria, get addicted, and develop tolerance quickly.

Third, it's not a limitless pill. You won't get any smarter (truly, you won't), but what it'll (likely) do for you is enhance your motivation to study and you'll be very focused. Focus doesn't necessarily mean focusing on the right thing though.

Some people take it while scrolling Reddit for example, and then spend the next three, or four hours doing the same under hyper-focus. Even while studying, you might shift your attention to something distracting and get caught up in it.

So, fourth. An environment with few distractions is preferred. It'll also be handy to take it 15-30 min. after being engaged in the activity you want to be doing while on it (study, supposedly).

You'll be less tempted to do something else if so, and eventually, it'll just kick in and you have great concentration for the next few hours.

Tolerance is inevitable, so the same dose won't kick in the way it did the first time you tried it, but that's okay. There's a multitude of things you can do to, or take modulate its efficacy without increasing the dose.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Danish_Retard
I have. Tried to get a diagnosis, but didn't act the part well enough and they decided against medication. I'll try again though.

Onto your question, it wouldn't be retarded. Lots of students do it, a lot of them just do it in a retarded way. It's somewhat easy to abuse if you don't know what you're doing. There are a few principles to adhere to.

First, always, always, always take breaks. Never take it 7 days in a row.
Take it maybe some 4-5 days straight, with 2-3 days off. Each week.

Second, always start with the lowest dosage possible. If you've never tried adderall before, even just 1.25mg or 2.5mg is likely to be significant for you. It's best to start low, and slowly titrate up (only if it stops working for you) then start high, feel the euphoria, get addicted, and develop tolerance quickly.

Third, it's not a limitless pill. You won't get any smarter (truly, you won't), but what it'll (likely) do for you is enhance your motivation to study and you'll be very focused. Focus doesn't necessarily mean focusing on the right thing though.

Some people take it while scrolling Reddit for example, and then spend the next three, or four hours doing the same under hyper-focus. Even while studying, you might shift your attention to something distracting and get caught up in it.

So, fourth. An environment with few distractions is preferred. It'll also be handy to take it 15-30 min. after being engaged in the activity you want to be doing while on it (study, supposedly).

You'll be less tempted to do something else if so, and eventually, it'll just kick in and you have great concentration for the next few hours.

Tolerance is inevitable, so the same dose won't kick in the way it did the first time you tried it, but that's okay. There's a multitude of things you can do to, or take modulate its efficacy without increasing the dose.
Even studying intensively once a week would turn my uni situation around. I went 6 months without even studying 1 single fucking hour :lul:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
insane tbh, ADHD friend of mine borrowed me some adderal and 10mg did nothing for me, made me tired at best.

@Alexanderr @NorwoodAscender Where do you source it from?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
insane tbh, ADHD friend of mine borrowed me some adderal and 10mg did nothing for me, made me tired at best.

i faked having adhd

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

If you have TOR, you could check it out. There are many sources out there but the one I use explicitly sells 'dexamphetamine', which isn't widely sold and he's also Dutch so it's domestic.

Last edited:
  • +1
ah, a pain.

I'm halfways through not faking it, I need stimulants man, if they even have an effect on me.
Have you already looked into stuff that might reset your tolerance? I think I've even heard cerebrolysin has this effect, but there are some others as well that might resensitize your dopamine receptors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
If you have TOR, you could check it out. There are many sources out there but the one I use explicitly sells 'dexamphetamine', which isn't widely sold and he's also Dutch so it's domestic.
I'll check it out, thanks bro!

Have you already looked into stuff that might reset your tolerance? I think I've even heard cerebrolysin has this effect, but there are some others as well that might resensitize your dopamine receptors.
I work 8 hours a day with monotonous unskilled work, I really doubt my dopamine baseline has been raised, probably lower than most at this point.

Its banned in my jewish country jfl

I'll check it out, thanks bro!

I work 8 hours a day with monotonous unskilled work, I really doubt my dopamine baseline has been raised, probably lower than most at this point.
Quick warning, don't use the one I linked anymore. Seems like they exit scammed.

• +1
Quick warning, don't use the one I linked anymore. Seems like they exit scammed.

F1FEC877 2BA5 4A25 805B 72B3F98E809C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Danish_Retard and Alexanderr