Adult Mewing PROVEN, deniers BTFO

Actually youre right. Still could have gotten surgery or fillers.
He has pictures from in between his progression, that's not how surgery works

Anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
This is clearly a morph or he got implants or fillers in the second picture, don’t believe this. Also r/orthotropics is full of delusional posts, it’s insane how gullible many of the people there are.

This is clearly a morph or he got implants or fillers in the second picture, don’t believe this. Also r/orthotropics is full of delusional posts, it’s insane how gullible many of the people there are.

It really seems like he got implants or fillers or something, I’m not familiar with these so I don’t know what they’d be called, but his jaw looks like one person’s I saw after getting augmentation done. How are you so sure that this is from mewing? Does he have an insta account or something to see photos of him from different times?

It really seems like he got implants or fillers or something, I’m not familiar with these so I don’t know what they’d be called, but his jaw looks like one person’s I saw after getting augmentation done. How are you so sure that this is from mewing? Does he have an insta account or something to see photos of him from different times?
You can see his 1 year progression

I dont think you can have surgery half done and then do the other half later, also hes usually active on r/ortotropics be a pretty wierd troll

u learned how to suck in ur under neck fat jfl massive cope. no diff

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
If I train my bicep surely my tricep would grow an insane amount because they are near one another!

That is your logic in a nutshell. For that ridiculous chin. Which would only suit someone with twice the width of your face.

Even children don't get this kind of forward growth meanwhile this dude is in his 20'sb aka perfect time to get surgery. Gene expression is God.

If I train my bicep surely my tricep would grow an insane amount because they are near one another!

That is your logic in a nutshell. For that ridiculous chin. Which would only suit someone with twice the width of your face.

Even children don't get this kind of forward growth meanwhile this dude is in his 20'sb aka perfect time to get surgery. Gene expression is God.
Don’t believe it, its ur loss anyway. I’ll be mewing the next 6 months and will post another update on January 2019. Meanwhile you keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
iu
iu

Attachments

• coping.gif
    coping.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • coping.gif
    coping.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
zero change in bone,
its just posture and different muscle activation
yes mewing do work to an extend but not changing adult bone in 1 years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and kobecel
Fuck deniers I'm gonna pick up mewing again.

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew
That dude had work done, guaranteed.