Advice for a LTN unicel

MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Iron
my uni is suifuel fr, full of couples everywhere i turn. i got rated LTN by some here in PMs.

i graduate in a year, i tried joining clubs in uni but didn’t help. give tips

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and heightmaxxing
2142416 6C6BBB67 41A5 463B AA0F D30B402F5107

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and heightmaxxing
thanks for bump now GIVE ADVICE @RAMU KAKA

stop going there?

Pump shrooms low inhib maxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrBossMan
i wish but im almost there, less than a year left out of 4 years. i have to wageslave
damn. uni in my country is a ghost town, almost noone attends since classes arent mndatory

my uni is suifuel fr, full of couples everywhere i turn. i got rated LTN by some here in PMs.

i graduate in a year, i tried joining clubs in uni but didn’t help. give tips
you had to socialmaxx in the first year

now unless you are gl it's impossible mode

damn. uni in my country is a ghost town, almost noone attends since classes arent mndatory
bruh i wish i could do that, i need min. 70% attendance which is what i have rn

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
you had to socialmaxx in the first year

now unless you are gl it's impossible mode
covid ruined my 1st year, when i attended physical classes after half a year. almost all had groups

bruh i wish i could do that, i need min. 70% attendance which is what i have rn
girls here in greece almost never show with a guy in college. they dont even go out with guys for that matter, they immidiately go to house to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Don't give a fuck anymore, u mentioned how u only have a year, unless ur mtn socializing won't give u good returns, you'd most likely be a joke in social circles

I'd advice just spend this year studying and completing uni, wage slave and then get surgeries, that's just it man

• +1
girls here in greece almost never show with a guy in college. they dont even go out with guys for that matter, they immidiately go to house to fuck
tinder chads are waiting at their house JFL

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Don't give a fuck anymore, u mentioned how u only have a year, unless ur mtn socializing won't give u good returns, you'd most likely be a joke in social circles

I'd advice just spend this year studying and completing uni, wage slave and then get surgeries, that's just it man
i find it really hard to accept it, been coping tbh. been BPed for more than 7 months+ (but can't accept it fully so redpilled maybe)

i find it really hard to accept it, been coping tbh. been BPed for more than 7 months+ (but can't accept it fully so redpilled maybe)
it's definitely normal cause ur in a spectrum rn, 1 event should definitely just extinguish that, I fully accepted it when a woman rejected me

tinder chads are waiting at their house JFL
yeah its the norm here. women got crazy body counts by the tme they are 20. most girls get gangbanged too

• Ugh..

he probably would need to jestermaxx hard, and for a year it's probably not worth it

maybe if he was in the first/second year, but for the last one I agree: just unicell and focus on preparing yourself for the next phase of your life

• +1
it's definitely normal cause ur in a spectrum rn, 1 event should definitely just extinguish that, I fully accepted it when a woman rejected me
sucks brooo, was it your oneitis?

sucks brooo, was it your oneitis?
nah bro, worst is she kept touching me and shit, probably looked at me like a toy ngl, but good thing is I'm not fully into her at all, I just wanna fuck at that time

he probably would need to jestermaxx hard, and for a year it's probably not worth it

maybe if he was in the first/second year, but for the last one I agree: just unicell and focus on preparing yourself for the next phase of your life
i have undiagnosed ADHD, its so overrr lmao

Yes bro, honestly if he was in first year I'd suggest just dropping out and get money for surgeries immediately, but he's at final year so that's even better

tbh u would ascend easily with surgeries, just do it and then you'd have a brand new life

@Subhuman232 @albe.ORG can i add you to private thread to get ratings?