advice for heightmaxxing?

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
am joblesscel and wondering how much it would be to heightmax, rn im on Wincels heightmax plan without the MK-677 bc money pretty much. should i just wagecuck so i can afford 677? also if there are some alternatives to 677 with different side effects and cost pls educate a retardcel. TY!!

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
How tall are you now?
I heard that the MK-677 is the most important part though so you should start waging to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Age?

• +1
How tall are you now?
I heard that the MK-677 is the most important part though so you should start waging to afford it.
im 5'8 right now and 17
edit: i also was latebloomercel with my first growth spurt around 14, then steady growth from there. gonna get yearly checkup with doc in about a month once i turn 18, dont think i can convince her to do anything abt my height cuz blue pilled docs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
im 5'8 right now and 17

am joblesscel and wondering how much it would be to heightmax, rn im on Wincels heightmax plan without the MK-677 bc money pretty much. should i just wagecuck so i can afford 677? also if there are some alternatives to 677 with different side effects and cost pls educate a retardcel. TY!!
Get an ai, preferably aromasin.

Yes you'll need to wagecuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
If ur 17 then your leg growth plates are closed and only your torso will grow.

• +1
If ur 17 then your leg growth plates are closed and only your torso will grow.
sounds good tbh when i growth spurt my legs mainly grew so i look like legcel

5'8 <18 gang where u at
View attachment 33031
My parents will get hgh for my younger brother if the doctors prescribe to him but not me....tfw you're younger brother will probably hieght mog the fuck out of you when he finishes growing because of this :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
My parents will get hgh for my younger brother if the doctors prescribe to him but not me....tfw you're younger brother will probably hieght mog the fuck out of you when he finishes growing because of this :feelsbadman:
kill him and steal his hgh tbh frfr :unsure:

kill him and steal his hgh tbh frfr :unsure:
View attachment 33032
ideally the doctors give him more than he really needs so i can use some of it, (his bone age is 2 years behind/they're testing his hgh he'll probably get it IMO) fuck this gay world tho

Arimistane - least desperate

Aromasin - moderately desperate

Arimidex - highly desperate

Letrozole - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ideally the doctors give him more than he really needs so i can use some of it, (his bone age is 2 years behind/they're testing his hgh he'll probably get it IMO) fuck this gay world tho
tfw not manlet enough to get prescribed HGH but manlet enough to get mogged daily

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
@theropeking
Look at this alt :cage:

• WTF
Arimistane - least desperate

Aromasin - moderately desperate

Arimidex - highly desperate

Letrozole - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
how much can u gain with arimistane vs arimidex? like inches difference or potency shit educate me. also my goal height is probs 5'10-6 ft, not really desperate for more than 6 ft tbh

how much can u gain with arimistane vs arimidex? like inches difference or potency shit educate me. also my goal height is probs 5'10-6 ft+, not really desperate for more than 6 ft tbh
Everyones result are different. I can't predict anything.
I only know which AIs are stronger than the others, which will yield different results.

• Woah
I got atleast 0.5cm thanks to Wincel’s stack.
About 1.5 months ago I got a small height spurt which made me go from 171-172 (5’7.3’’-5’7.7’’) to 174-175 (5’8.5’’-5’8.9’’). That very height spurt impacted my height before I got the supplements, so those gains have nothing to do with Wincel’s stack, but they were a sign that my plates were still open.

Now after a little over a month living off that stack I got to a good average 176cm (5’9.3’’)
Every measurement in my post is the morning height, the 176cm average as well, yes I checked if the final height fluctuated too, by measuring the last four days in a row.

Not one side effect by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
About 1.5 months ago I got a small height spurt which made me go from 171-172 (5’7.3’’-5’7.7’’) to 174-175 (5’8.5’’-5’8.9’’). That very height spurt impacted my height before I got the supplements, so those gains have nothing to do with Wincel’s stack, but they were a sign that my plates were still open.

Now after a little over a month living off that stack I got to a good average 176cm (5’9.3’’)
Every measurement in my post is the morning height, the 176cm average as well, yes I checked if the final height fluctuated too, by measuring the last four days in a row.

How old are you?

Interesting that you had a growth spurt at 18.5 gives me some hope, I am a little younger

We’re all gonna make it brah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel, Maximus and 1 other person
I'll use this.
I'm almost 23 yo, and i wanna heightmax too... anyway i don't wanna use something dangerous.
'Cause it's already doomed, 99,999% i won't grow, but if i have to take shit that will hurt me it will be only much pain no gain. So what's i have to use? Arimistane?

Everyones result are different. I can't predict anything.
I only know which AIs are stronger than the others, which will yield different results.
Those work only during puberty, correct? While growth plates are not closed.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
muh height

5'6 uber slayer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190323-155959.png
    Screenshot_20190323-155959.png
    638.7 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
It doesn't make any sense to me that doctors won't prescribe HGH to any sub 6' teenager. Overall their logic doesn't make any sense

So, a 5'5 16 year old won't get HGH because he exceeds the line, but a 5'4 will and then get HGH to grow to 5'7+.
Because that's the thing: Doctors won't take away the HGH once you reach the line (5'5 in my hypothetical case, which is also the cut for most doctors irl), they will let yo grow for all eternity.
So you get to experience the joy of being tall if you're below the cut, but if you're just slightly above it you won't? How dumb is that?

• +1
It doesn't make any sense to me that doctors won't prescribe HGH to any sub 6' teenager. Overall their logic doesn't make any sense

So, a 5'5 16 year old won't get HGH because he exceeds the line, but a 5'4 will and then get HGH to grow to 5'7+.
Because that's the thing: Doctors won't take away the HGH once you reach the line (5'5 in my hypothetical case, which is also the cut for most doctors irl), they will let yo grow for all eternity.
So you get to experience the joy of being tall if you're below the cut, but if you're just slightly above it you won't? How dumb is that?
if your parents are blackpilled enough they can just get a prescription from mexico but mine aren't

• +1

If some restriction makes absolutely no sense then you can be sure that it has something to do with your local legislator.
Look up your laws when it comes to stuff like that.

If your growth hormone levels are normal, endocrinologists will not give you growth hormone therapy. I did blood work and x-rays to see if my plates were open (they are), and if I have a growth hormone deficiency. They came back normal and I was not given any treatment, only jewpilled advice to drink a cup of milk daily.
I'm also using Wincel's heightmax stack but how the fuck does one get aromasin? That shit is expensive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
Those work only during puberty, correct? While growth plates are not closed.
For adults I am looking into cartilage hypertrophy. Which is feasible.
If your growth hormone levels are normal, endocrinologists will not give you growth hormone therapy. I did blood work and x-rays to see if my plates were open (they are), and if I have a growth hormone deficiency. They came back normal and I was not given any treatment, only jewpilled advice to drink a cup of milk daily.

I'm also using Wincel's heightmax stack but how the fuck does one get aromasin? That shit is expensive as fuck.
It is not expensive.
Maybe you stumbled upon brand-name pharma aromasin. Desoxyn is 1500$ per month supply cuz it's only brand name.

Where did you buy/order ibutamoren? can we get it from a pharmacy ?

Which parts did you x-ray to check growth ?
Where can you order/buy mk-677 ?? can't find it anywhere

Last edited:

• +1
fuck my nigga im 16 and barely taller than 5’3

• +1
fuck my nigga im 16 and barely taller than 5’3
If I had the money in your case I blast literally the maximum that I can handle throughout the day. and take 2.5mg of letro to nuke your estro to hitlers grave.
Dont forget to ask the doc for aromatase inhibitors. My doc listens to my requests alot, worth the try srs.

• +1
If I had the money in your case I blast literally the maximum that I can handle throughout the day. and take 2.5mg of letro to nuke your estro to hitlers grave.
Dont forget to ask the doc for aromatase inhibitors. My doc listens to my requests alot, worth the try srs.
can you pm me more details, thx

• +1
can you pm me more details, thx
Boyo did you get your IQ tested? We bombared you with info.

Take as much GH as you can afford per day + 2.5mg letro per day for most results, but will be painful at the start.

I'm 27 and still coping that I will height-maxx by a miracle, law of attraction or somehow.
Every morning I wake up, I measure my wrists with the other hand's fingers, and then measure my height.
Tbh, I don't have a bad height, but could use getting 1 inch taller

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly