i need heightmaxxing help

sutoresu

sutoresu

Iron
i saw a high iq thread from @enchanted_elixir where he showed stuff to take without injections or a ton of money:

https://looksmax.org/threads/height...-secret-stack-rivals-pharma-grade-hgh.506727/

And i plan on doing this one:
  • MK-677 (50mg daily)
  • Huperzine-A (100mcg-500mcg daily)
  • L-Arginine (2g-5g daily)
  • Berberine (1-2 capsules daily)
  • Intermittent Fasting
  • Chrysin, as an Aromatase Inhibitor

But i have a few questions before i start and id massively appreciate some help.

1: is chrysin alone good enough to block estrogen? in his post he linked an amazon item with chrysin DIM and stringing needle root (Amazon product ASIN B00AM8FMHG) .

but its out of stock, and my only option is chrysin powder alone: (Amazon product ASIN B06XXNDW93)

2: what dosage of mk677 is effective for height? because 50mg is scary- could i do like 12.5mg?: dont get me wrong i'd die for my looks, but preferably not quickly and unnecessarily.

3: can i actually grow from this stack? how much? im 16+2 months, and 5'10 morning height, my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'2 but she has scoliosis (which i dont have) and her siblings are average height (5'3 - 5'9) (all women) (i think i may be late bloomer but idk, i couldnt ejaculate at all until i was like 13 even though my friends all could) (yes i asked)

4: what kind of diet should i eat? to not develop diabetes. I currently weight 141 pounds and I eat around 3000 calories 165g-170g protein 300g carbs 100g fat (i eat a lot of sugar. how much do i have to cut out.

5: will my face change? in a good way or bad way? someone said his nose got bigger so im scared.

tysm if you read it all! pls lmk if you have an answer to any of these questions, I would be really grateful.

the links in the first part didnt work but i think i got the point across idk

If you can’t do injecting you should look for oral cjc and ghrp/ghrh I don’t have a source so don’t ask me

• +1
Reactions: sutoresu
If you can’t do injecting you should look for oral cjc and ghrp/ghrh I don’t have a source so don’t ask me
more expensive tho i dont think i could buy that without getting caught by my parents

L arginin helped me get taller than my dad and older brother, I took 1 pill of L arginin 1000 before bed (If you go to the gym take one before your sesh) and sleep 8 hours if you can, sugar doesnt really stunt your growth but it does affect your face, also drink a lot of water RAAH

• +1
yes you can grow from that stack, you should check your hgh levels if you can, to see the progress. And measure yourself morning and evening.

• +1
ascend you think 4iu of hgh split into 2 times 2iu per day 3 days a week are sufficient for heightmaxxing open plates without anything may also using natural ais

ascend you think 4iu of hgh split into 2 times 2iu per day 3 days a week are sufficient for heightmaxxing open plates without anything may also using natural ais
No