Injecting peptides for height at 15 tonight

X

xxashton

Lyrica
I will record everything continously here.

Stats:
176cm (5,9) at 15 and a half years old.
5,6 dad and 5,4 mum.
currenlt am tallest in my family.
Size 10-10.5 shoe

Plan:
Im injecting cjc+ipam every night 1-2hrs after dinner and before bed (only ipamorelin everyday and cjc just once a week). Ill do this for 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off. I may only be able to inject ipamorelin for 1 week and not the other as i have split parents and currently have convinced my mums side to supply me with everything and let me inject here, but my dads side are completely agaisnt it. Ill see how i go.

Ive sourced everything and am injecting tonite.

Goal:
ideally id want to be 6ft (183cm) but with my short ass parents, theres a small chance ill get there. However, all of my male cousins and grandarents are all 6ft or over, so i have shit parent genetics but amazing family genetics for height.

Better gonial angle and possible forward growth, thats a stretch and probably not gonna happen for obvious reasons, so ill be getting trimax when im older.

Stack:
500mcg of CJC 1295 with DAC 2 hrs after eating dinner and before bed.

250mcg of Ipamorelin also 2 hrs after eating dinner and before bed.

other cope drugs i take are:

Ashwaghanda 6,000mg every morning (actually does wonders for anxiety and stress)

Vit k2 (Mk4) 45mg 1 pill everday (have not got this in hand yet but will in a week or so).

Beta Carotene 25,000 IU for tan (also dont have in hand yet)

Other:
Yes im trying to get my hands on Aromasin, my parents dont rly want me taking it bc my brain is still developing but i might be able to convince them soon.

"cope, hgh over everything" I have bad family history of cancer and diabeties, so im not touching that shit, unless i dont grow on this.

feel free to ask questions, and @ ppl who know abt height and shit pls. Im low inhib greycell, so i dont know anyone.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, socialcel and Lokki
"cope, hgh over everything" I have bad family history of cancer and diabeties, so im not touching that shit, unless i dont grow on this.
you do realize that if the peptides do what they’re supposed to do, the sides will also be the exact same? pls do more research before you start injecting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: vex, CarrotMaxxer, Mike141 and 1 other person
you do realize that if the peptides do what they’re supposed to do, the sides will also be the exact same? pls do more research before you start injecting yourself.
Yeah I just found this out, Ill get a glucose monitor tomoz or something to watch it

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Jaw growths caused by dht do steroids + heightmax and ull be set

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax

Stats:
5,6 dad and 5,4 mum.
Size 10-10.5 shoe

Plan:
Im injecting cjc+ipam every night 1-2hrs after dinner and before bed (only ipamorelin everyday and cjc just once a week). Ill do this for 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off. I may only be able to inject ipamorelin for 1 week and not the other as i have split parents and currently have convinced my mums side to supply me with everything and let me inject here, but my dads side are completely agaisnt it. Ill see how i go.

Goal:
ideally id want to be 6ft (183cm) but with my short ass parents, theres a small chance ill get there. However, all of my male cousins and grandarents are all 6ft or over, so i have shit parent genetics but amazing family genetics for height.

Better gonial angle and possible forward growth, thats a stretch and probably not gonna happen for obvious reasons, so ill be getting trimax when im older.

Stack:

Ashwaghanda 6,000mg every morning (actually does wonders for anxiety and stress)

Vit k2 (Mk4) 45mg 1 pill everday (have not got this in hand yet but will in a week or so).

Other:
Yes im trying to get my hands on Aromasin, my parents dont rly want me taking it bc my brain is still developing but i might be able to convince them soon.

feel free to ask questions, and @ ppl who know abt height and shit pls. Im low inhib greycell, so i dont know anyone.
make sure you take arimidex, keep the growth plates open for as long as you can and for a 50% boost in test for androgenic benefits in puberty (deep voice, penile growth, jaw growth, clavicle growth, muscle growth)

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
make sure you take arimidex, keep the growth plates open for as long as you can and for a 50% boost in test for androgenic benefits in puberty (deep voice, penile growth, jaw growth, clavicle growth, muscle growth)
No take aromasin.......

post ur peptides next to a piece of paper with ur user on it.

there are no free meals. everything that has an effect has a consequence, peptides have cancer risks.

Stats:
5,6 dad and 5,4 mum.
Size 10-10.5 shoe

Plan:

Goal:

Stack:

Other:

Have fun ruining your hormonal system development, regard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vex and Anth0ny

Stats:
5,6 dad and 5,4 mum.
Size 10-10.5 shoe

Plan:

Goal:

Stack:

Other:

taking ipa will be the most useless thing of what you are doing it needs to be injected minimum 2x per day bc of a short half life and is just not optimal, and taking 500mcg everyday IS FUCKING STUPID take 2000mcg PER WEEK and only inject 2x per week, 1000mcg for example on Tuesday and Thursday.

Aromasin is only harmful when it crashes ur E2, take low dosages not 25mg or sum everyday but maybe 6,25 Everday or EOD depending on ur sides.

HGH AND CJC DAC HAVE THE SAME FUCKING EFFECT ON CANCER AND DIABETES, CJC DAC MAKES HGH AND HGH IS HGH USE UR BRAIN CJC IS ARGUABLY WORSE

Stats:
5,6 dad and 5,4 mum.
Size 10-10.5 shoe

Plan:

Goal:

Stack:

Other:

Dont inject peptides theres zero research proving they increase height. I was around your age when I started my heightmaxing regimen and Ive actually increased my predicted adult height significantly. Too much to explain in one post dm me on telegram @ officialmatt and Ill help u out.

Im making an 2 week update post now guys