[advice] how do i get a gf after college?

80iq

80iq

Iron
my first year of college i had basically no close friends that i regularly hanged out with. my friends are more like a lot of friendly acquaintances. now im about to graduate in a year. i just realized that after i graduate, ill be a coding slave all day and all my male/female coworkers will be middle aged/in their 30s. how am i ever going to get a gf after college? how do people do it? any advice?

ps. i dont want to date a whore with 10+ body count

• +1
Reactions: Lux

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
You gotta lower your standard bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 29258 and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Sens
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and twilight
Go to some chill bars w guy friends if you have them. If you don't that should be ur #1 priority because it's every girl will ditch you for not having friends. Try to clean up & go for a youthful look- medium hair length, clean-shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 80iq and autistic_tendencies
Go to some chill bars w guy friends if you have them. If you don't that should be ur #1 priority because it's every girl will ditch you for not having friends. Try to clean up & go for a youthful look- medium hair length, clean-shaven.
This. Take some good pics and go on dating app, only hope for shut ins

• +1
Reactions: Lux and 80iq
Very hard unfortunately. Ur main option is online dating and with a ugly face it wont work. Not to mention most girls there are sluts anyway so you cant ltr them. Maybe agefraud and go to some courses or something

my first year of college i had basically no close friends that i regularly hanged out with. my friends. Just lo are more like a lot of friendly acquaintances. now im about to graduate in a year. i just realized that after i graduate, ill be a coding slave all day and all my male/female coworkers will be middle aged/in their 30s. how am i ever going to get a gf after college? how do people do it? any advice?
ps. i dont want to date a whore with 10+ body count
Same issue I have two years left ovr

Looskmax to be slayee

Very hard unfortunately. Ur main option is online dating and with a ugly face it wont work. Not to mention most girls there are sluts anyway so you cant ltr them. Maybe agefraud and go to some courses or something
true. i cant imagine dating a whore who uses online dating.
She was just living her life it’s not her fault OP ur a freak for ur standards
how is that a high standard? literally just not be a whore. not looking more 5+ psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
How do you get friends

true. i cant imagine dating a whore who uses online dating.

how is that a high standard? literally just not be a whore. not looking more 5+ psl
That’s crazy tbh. Stop being insecure. She was just finding herself. Body count Is not important

That’s crazy tbh. Stop being insecure. She was just finding herself. Body count Is not important
why do you sound like a libtard? troll much?

• +1
must be a targeted individual in which case its over, no matter how hard u try or wait it will be in vain, they tend to try and mentally break u or kill u by making it the most horrible and unfortunate event as possible like a cyclops appearing as a monsterous bowser infront of ur house. Its over.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 80iq
must be a targeted individual in which case its over, no matter how hard u try or wait it will be in vain, they tend to try and mentally break u or kill u by making it the most horrible and unfortunate event as possible like a cyclops appearing as a monsterous bowser infront of ur house. Its over.
oh

My favourite schizo

@80iq every girl on dating apps are whores and most girls irl are whores too but you should still try to social circle maxx to slay easier may I ask ur stats

• Hmm...
lol u wont find a girl w low body count stop obsessing over it unless its too crazy, make a big friend circle from work and ur good

• +1