How are you even supposed to "network" in college?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Is this Just an American thing?? Because when i was in college i chatted at least once with every Person in my lecture and all of them were useless bums with as much weight in the industry as me. At some point i got help from a dude i never Spoke to After i ranted in the group chat but i didn't even bother to respond to him (living in Milano doing finance Is a meme anyway, After you subtract the living expenses you earn less than a construction worker in the Town). JFL legit talking to people doesn't do anything, it's Just about how they feel about you and if they feel some symphaty towards you you could get some referral otherwise they won't It doesn't matter if you went to take coffee together everyday or Just saw each other during the lectures and never Spoke lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, mayo mogger, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
It's some international cope / lie. All of the colleagues i have are jobless, stupid and only know to party. I don't know how tf is that supposed to be useful for career. Maybe in the past it wasn't like that.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss and 2 others
It's some international cope / lie. All of the colleagues i have are jobless, stupid and only know to party. I don't know how tf is that supposed to be useful for career. Maybe in the past it wasn't like that.
Yeah Bro, then on reddit you read shit like "ask the HR out for a coffee", as if some HR Stacy would Just go out with some uni student bum because he asked her on LinkedIn JFL another guy also got me a referral and all we did while we hanged out was smoking weed together and partying lmao Is this supposed to be "networking"?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, likenesss, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
This shit only works for handsome finance bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Primalsplit, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Yeah Bro, then on reddit you read shit like "ask the HR out for a coffee", as if some HR Stacy would Just go out with some uni student bum because he asked her on LinkedIn JFL another guy also got me a referral and all we did while we hanged out was smoking weed together and partying lmao Is this supposed to be "networking"?
Unless you are in Harvard or Oxford, uni is full spineless people.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, bedes, Primalsplit and 2 others
brutal college nostalgia pill hitting the bull the man

• +1
Reactions: murdah
My ex went to a really prestigious school for some sort of business studies.

It was going on trips to Alpine resorts in the winter and an in summer they'd go to all kinds of vacations. Plus a lot of clubbing in high end places. It might sound like an excuse to party, which was definitely a big part of it, but it exposes students to people who are already in the industry and run companies/have high positions. It is also brutal for poorcels because this lifestyle is very expensive.

My ex went to a really prestigious school for some sort of business studies.

It was going on trips to Alpine resorts in the winter and an in summer they'd go to all kinds of vacations. Plus a lot of clubbing in high end places. It might sound like an excuse to party, which was definitely a big part of it, but it exposes students to people who are already in the industry and run companies/have high positions. It is also brutal for poorcels because this lifestyle is very expensive.
Only works for women

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Primalsplit
brutal college nostalgia pill hitting the bull the man
nah, it was complete shit, full of low t beta cucks who were seething because i was the only man built like a real man among them and low tier beckys that i used to glorify because of proximity pill. learned a bunch of useless theoretic shit that i will never get to use and that's it. JFL at going to college

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This shit only works for handsome finance bros
networking = going to parties fucking having a strong persona that other people admire. billy beta isn't going to network in college lmao

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and i_love_roosters
No, it is mostly men studying there. Those kinds of schools attract very attractive men too, unlike STEMcel studies.
Only works for women and HTN+ NT men.

No, it is mostly men studying there. Those kinds of schools attract very attractive men too, unlike STEMcel studies.
what a bullshit. business schools attract the same kind of low t nerds that go to STEM. in america jocks go to college just to play football or basket, in italy there is no university sport so jocks just go straight into the workforce and by the time they're 30 (prime years) they have 10x more money than the college kids who maybe at 50 yo (oldcel years) have surpassed them.

Only works for women and HTN+ NT men.
Are you 14 years old or just dumb? What I'm saying it mostly attracts people who are already very wealthy. My point is that you already need to be somewhat in those kinds of circles to "network". It's probably more brutal for finance and business than other fields, but I can see the same applying to other prestigious universities regardless of what they teach.

A rich LTN will do much better in business school networking with fellow rich students and people in the industry than a poor Chad who can barely afford rent for his closet in the wall room.

Society isn't very meritocratic, networking exists to attract more of the same typically.
what a bullshit. business schools attract the same kind of low t nerds that go to STEM. in america jocks go to college just to play football or basket, in italy there is no university sport so jocks just go straight into the workforce and by the time they're 30 (prime years) they have 10x more money than the college kids who maybe at 50 yo (oldcel years) have surpassed them.
No I've seen the people who study there. Usually above average height and looks wise leagues above people in the street. You got some ugly guys but jfl if you think they suffered in life with their wealthy background. You're a NEET with 0 life experience. Didn't you just come out of a psych ward?
This was in Europe btw.

Are you 14 years old or just dumb? What I'm saying it mostly attracts people who are already very wealthy. My point is that you already need to be somewhat in those kinds of circles to "network". It's probably more brutal for finance and business.

A rich LTN will do much better in business school networking with fellow rich students and people in the industry than a poor Chad who can barely afford rent for his closet in the wall room.
Tf does that help me anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
The same way the Chad is supposed to attract and slay foids in life.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Tf does that help me anyway.
View attachment 2858035
Haha probably not much at all. It's not easy to break into truly wealthy circles. This is why being a Chad isn't everything in life, things like wealth and status matter way more than retards who are still in high school can comprehend.

Haha probably not much at all. It's not easy to break into truly wealthy circles. This is why being a Chad isn't everything in life, things like wealth and status matter way more than retards who are still in high school can comprehend.
Yeah ik, but it is over for me anyway. For wealth and status you need to be NT.

Is this Just an American thing?? Because when i was in college i chatted at least once with every Person in my lecture and all of them were useless bums with as much weight in the industry as me. At some point i got help from a dude i never Spoke to After i ranted in the group chat but i didn't even bother to respond to him (living in Milano doing finance Is a meme anyway, After you subtract the living expenses you earn less than a construction worker in the Town). JFL legit talking to people doesn't do anything, it's Just about how they feel about you and if they feel some symphaty towards you you could get some referral otherwise they won't It doesn't matter if you went to take coffee together everyday or Just saw each other during the lectures and never Spoke lmao
Tbh you go to a good uni and you can do this. You also need charisma oddly enough u do well with this sort of thing but I’m lazy and thus I’m in my preficament

If I ever do a Doctorate I’ll go to Oxford or Cambridge to network despite being an aspie my bbc genes allow me to be charismatic with normies somehow

Yeah ik, but it is over for me anyway. For wealth and status you need to be NT.
You need to be NT to be functional, that is the bare limit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss and Deleted member 67558
Just go and talk to people: "Yo, wazzup dawgs! You here too, to be networkin' and shit?"
 6b6fa7f1 e496 488c 901d 81d9749bf86a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, BrahminBoss, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Networking is a meme if you didn't go to a top university. It's just something people to say to cope with going in debt to party and drink your life away and not feel too bad about it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, fuxkdakikez, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Be goodlooking and charismatic. Networking isn’t for autistic subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and autistic_tendencies
Uni is cope

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
It works but only if you become friends with peers who’s dad owns a company

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Are you 14 years old or just dumb? What I'm saying it mostly attracts people who are already very wealthy. My point is that you already need to be somewhat in those kinds of circles to "network". It's probably more brutal for finance and business than other fields, but I can see the same applying to other prestigious universities regardless of what they teach.

Society isn't very meritocratic, networking exists to attract more of the same typically.

No I've seen the people who study there. Usually above average height and looks wise leagues above people in the street. You got some ugly guys but jfl if you think they suffered in life with their wealthy background. You're a NEET with 0 life experience. Didn't you just come out of a psych ward?
This was in Europe btw.
I attended a prestigious uni you retarded faggot i know you're speaking out of your ass. Uni Is subhuman central no matter the specialization

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
idk but when i wa in college it was mostly empty classes and people were hangign out with their high school friends mostly

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
idk but when i wa in college it was mostly empty classes and people were hangign out with their high school friends mostly
This. The cool kids would rarely show up and go to the exams only.

too busy fucking stacies to go to class

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid