Everything is meaningless if you are incel

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
no matter what i do, no matter how much i achieve i will never get to experience what others get just by existing.

because you see, some things in life are just given to you, you can take them and thats what makes them valuable.

i see kids in college who got female friends, decent looking girls and girlfriends, they havent done anything in their lives.

they dont work out, they dont have any talents, they dont do sports, they dont study. they just have things because they are MTN+.

meanwhile, i see other college kids who are miserable, alone and will never get to be happy but wont realize it till they are older.

women, sexual partners, friends etc., they choose you, you dont choose them. there is nothing you can do to get a girlfirend, nothing.

your whole life, some aspects of things, are predetermined. social class is predetermined too, how many poor people do you see getting rich? my oneitis believed this too.

its a meaningless effort, just empty dreams and goals that will never give you true happiness. persoanlly, id feel much happier if i met my oneitis tommorow than if i earned 3 incomes, dont you agree?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, logicel369, rand anon and 5 others
not a single pixel

anyway how are you man? I haven’t been here in a while…

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Rimaxtis
get dem niggaz jealous know what im sayin

good for you tbh tbh
Yea, busy with work and stuff, just wanted to check how are things here
surprised you’re still active tbh

Rot with vidya, never play a game you can not win

genetics = destiny, only some people get to do cool stuff, that's why out of the billions of people who have ever lived only a few thousand are remembered

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and InnerVoid
why are u surprised lol?
I don’t know, I guess after a while you realize there’s more to life than rotting here
Yea I still care about looks, yea I still struggle with my oneitis, but now I just roll with it and not really dwell on it you know

I don’t know, I guess after a while you realize there’s more to life than rotting here
Yea I still care about looks, yea I still struggle with my oneitis, but now I just roll with it and not really dwell on it you know
i dont struggle with my oneitis there is nothing to struggle with

wdym, have you finally got her?
nope, never gonna see her again. and tbh i dont want to see a woman ever again in generla. im tired of interacting with girls that wont let me fuck them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and delonisliterallyme
nope, never gonna see her again. and tbh i dont want to see a woman ever again in generla. im tired of interacting with girls that wont let me fuck them
damn… what happened that made you this way

damn… what happened that made you this way
im just talking with this old ltb between classes and it depresses me. imagine interacting with a woman that you mog but she wont fuck you either, brottal.

im just talking with this old ltb between classes and it depresses me. imagine interacting with a woman that you mog but she wont fuck you either, brottal.
it definitely can feel like an uphill battle

its a lost battle. i hate this woman so much, i prefered it when we didnt talk tbh tbh
just tell her straight up how it is, you simply want to fuck her

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
no matter what i do, no matter how much i achieve i will never get to experience what others get just by existing.

because you see, some things in life are just given to you, you can take them and thats what makes them valuable.

i see kids in college who got female friends, decent looking girls and girlfriends, they havent done anything in their lives.

they dont work out, they dont have any talents, they dont do sports, they dont study. they just have things because they are MTN+.

meanwhile, i see other college kids who are miserable, alone and will never get to be happy but wont realize it till they are older.

women, sexual partners, friends etc., they choose you, you dont choose them. there is nothing you can do to get a girlfirend, nothing.

your whole life, some aspects of things, are predetermined. social class is predetermined too, how many poor people do you see getting rich? my oneitis believed this too.

its a meaningless effort, just empty dreams and goals that will never give you true happiness. persoanlly, id feel much happier if i met my oneitis tommorow than if i earned 3 incomes, dont you agree?
Lel

• So Sad
One of your most brutal threads.

I have nothing to add to make it more brutal

• Love it