How your life will look like once you graduate college

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
1. You graduate college with a decent degree
2. You get a job with decent pay
3. You get a small apartment
4. You go to work at 9am and leave at 5pm.
5. You go to the gym, leave at 7pm
6. You make and eat dinner, finish at 8pm
7. You take a shower, get out at 8:30pm
8. You do your laundry/cleaning/other shit, finish at 9:30pm
9 you are tired from work, gym, and chores, you lay on bed
10. You watch the newest Rehab room and DBDR videos and browse .org
11. You go to sleep and repeat for the rest of your life.

this is how I expect most adult lives are like. Is this accurate @oldcels? Whats the point in living after college JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, RecessedChinCel, Pierrot and 13 others
Cope I'll be geomaxxing and chit

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
if youre incel and not neeting ur a cuck

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A99, Lookologist003, Gigatyrone69 and 1 other person
Could I become a model and escape corporate slavery? IMG 2005

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Funnyunenjoyer1, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Could I become a model and escape corporate slavery?View attachment 2814787
No

this is how I expect most adult lives are like. Is this accurate @oldcels? Whats the point in living after college JFL
This terrifies me fuck :feelswah:

I want it to be 2018 again when my leg was broken and I was playing Fortnite

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, MoggsWithBoness and Jeww

Never went to college. I'm 36. Not accurate at all. I work 3 days a week 12 hours a day and have four days off a week. Don't ever go to the gym and I don't cook at home either. Don't know what Rehab room or DBDR is.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: blackpiller954 and efidescontinuado
No

This terrifies me fuck :feelswah:

I want it to be 2018 again when my leg was broken and I was playing Fortnite

Sadly, this normies life is gonna be most of ours 😭

Never went to college. I'm 36. Not accurate at all. I work 3 days a week 12 hours a day and have four days off a week. Don't ever go to the gym and I don't cook at home either. Don't know what Rehab room or DBDR is.
What do you do on off days

Sadly, this normies life is gonna be most of ours 😭

I would rather my 9-5 job be hard manual labour rather than doing actual concentrated office work

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
thats why u need an LTR. Imagine doing all that and coming back to an empty home everyday.

what made you join .org
I needed some entertainment and was searching for manosphere related content. It led me here and I enjoyed it. The folks are good.

• Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan
this is why remote job mogs

life has been way better since graduating

and if u play ur cards right u wont be doing this the rest of ur life unless ur low iq / have a shit paying job in which case its over

• Woah
Sounds ideal as fuck

• Hmm...
The real problem here is no regular social life and being an incel.

is having kids worth it? if so, why?
Depends on the person I'd have to say. For me it was. It's like a different world opens, raising a kid. I really enjoy it.

Only reason I couldn't see it being worth it is if you have one with the wrong woman. That or if you have the wrong mindset. And by that I mean if you fall for all the hype about how "kids are so expensive". For me they're not. We don't believe in contraception of any sort for any reason so we'll have as many that come forth from us. I mean I support my wife and son all by myself because I won't allow my wife to go out from my house to work for anyone else. Doesn't seem right. Her only job is being a full time mother and home maker. We don't have to waste money on daycare and I can support all of us on my own working 3 days a week at a fast food restaurant.

That being said, the world will be against you if you don't follow their conventions on raising a family. Your friends and family want you to be as miserable as they are. Spending money on shit that they spend on too, just because the world tells them it's what it takes.

My children will never set foot in a daycare or an American public school. We're gonna homeschool from abroad, and when our boy's old enough (starting around eight or so) he'll be given more and more responsibility as far as keeping up with his subscribed curriculum. By middle school age he'll be completely in charge of keeping up with his studies. It will be up to him what time of day or night he studies. Each week he'll be given a set amount of work he needs to complete and I don't care how, or how long, it takes him to get it done. If he can get the week's work finished by himself in two hours then he'll be completely free to do whatever he wants for the rest of the week. By the time he's an adult he'll have all the tools to get whatever he wants in the world with or without a degree. Then if he decides to have a business or whatever he can hire people who grew up with parents that worried about following societal convention.

In order to be happy, healthy, mentally/emotionally stable, and to really LIVE you must be hated by society. If you are not hated then something is very wrong with you because society is sick and twisted. They only exist anymore, because this is what they've been conditioned to accept over the years. If they see that you're ALIVE when they only exist they will secretly revile you. They'll look down on you to feel better about themselves. The key is to love it.

I'd like to quote 50 cent here. He said something very pertinent that epitomizes the the way you need to look at society, which I'm trying convey here. He said.......

"I need you. I need you to hate me. So I can feed off your energy."

Lol, forgive me for digressing so much. This is my 3rd day detoxing from heavy weed use and it's having the same effect on me at the moment as taking amphetamines.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, 8incheer and incel194012940
is having kids worth it? if so, why?
Oh, it's worth it because of the love I have for my child. A prescious gift he is. Spending time with him and his mother his very fulfilling. The simple memories we make are wonderful. I really look forward to teaching him everything I know when the time is right throughout the years as he gets older.

And lastly, I don't want to be old without children. Even if I never get to see them much at that age, or not at all even, just knowing that they're out there somewhere in the world will let me be able to die without regret.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and 8incheer
I would rather my 9-5 job be hard manual labour rather than doing actual concentrated office work
as a former construction laborer i high doubt that, ye migth be cool for a few months but after 3-8 years your going to wish you went back to the office.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Pikabro

Then one day you hit 50, which is a man's prime and begin slaying. :aheago:

its up to you to make your life interesting

as a former construction laborer i high doubt that, ye migth be cool for a few months but after 3-8 years your going to wish you went back to the office.
can second this, Ive been working construction for 2 years,was enjoying it in the first year and learned the trade fast, now Im starting to feel burned out and uninterested

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
can second this, Ive been working construction for 2 years,was enjoying it in the first year and learned the trade fast, now Im starting to feel burned out and uninterested
Construction has alot of different trades, but if you in general construction/labor you do the most physical work, as your work is less skill based, thats why i left to be a electrical helper for the city, more skill based trades mean less physical labor. In general construction/labor your basically doing 95 percent physical labor, but in electrical its basically maybe 20 percent physical labor.