If you havent gotten your life sorted out by high school then its over

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
every guy i know that gets laid had their social circles and shit established sinc ethye were like 15-16. noone magically socialized in colleged, this only happens in movies. in college, people come and go like crazy you would be lucky to meet just 1 person there. people dont even attend classes after some point. they realize they can just fuck instead of going there which they couldnt do in hs.

if you are a loser in hs you gonna be a loser forever. even with surgeries the imporvement, if there is any, will be miniscule, you will never be attractive enough to catch up with others. thats why we lust so much over male models, you NEED these looks to ascend, if you woke up as an 8 psl 6'2 chad you would get all the sex you missed out on your life in a matter of days. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Teen years are the most crucial years in your life. its those years what determines who is gonna be winner and who is gonna be a loser. Teenagers here are lucky cause we are redpilling them on these things, we increase their awareness now. Knowing ahead matters more than just being good at studying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, lemonnz and 13 others
dnrd but I lost my V card after high school tbh, I don’t think like it’s THAT over…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Luffymaxxing and stunna
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and latincell95
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, InnerVoid, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
every guy i know that gets laid had their social circles and shit established sinc ethye were like 15-16. noone magically socialized in colleged, this only happens in movies. in college, people come and go like crazy you would be lucky to meet just 1 person there. people dont even attend classes after some point. they realize they can just fuck instead of going there which they couldnt do in hs.

if you are a loser in hs you gonna be a loser forever. even with surgeries the imporvement, if there is any, will be miniscule, you will never be attractive enough to catch up with others. thats why we lust so much over male models, you NEED these looks to ascend, if you woke up as an 8 psl 6'2 chad you would get all the sex you missed out on your life in a matter of days. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Teen years are the most crucial years in your life. its those years what determines who is gonna be winner and who is gonna be a loser. Teenagers here are lucky cause we are redpilling them on these things, we increase their awareness now. Knowing ahead matters more than just being good at studying.
No you’re just a failure

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and InnerVoid
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and mogstars
stop being a retard, this is not true at all. I had 2 different social circles i would hang out with in high school, then i came to a new city for college, I knew nobody and i've met alot of people, have 3 different social circles i used to hang out with (no longer go out that much), and i got some friends over in other universities in my city too that i met while out that i've hanged out with and im sure i'd be welcomed to hang out with them anytime again if i want to.

stop being a retard, this is not true at all. I had 2 different social circles i would hang out with in high school, then i came to a new city for college, I knew nobody and i've met alot of people, have 3 different social circles i used to hang out with (no longer go out that much), and i got some friends over in other universities in my city too that i met while out that i've hanged out with and im sure i'd be welcomed to hang out with them anytime again if i want to.
tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Well im sitting alone in the back of class browsing looksmax.org

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid

I think this is a stretch. Nothing is magically going to happen to u after 18 the same way hitting puberty did, but you still have time to fix things but you yourself have to do it

Very true but I could care less about gay ass shit like not getting 50 bodies or whatever coping stuff u mentioned. I’m talking more skill & career maxxing

YOU SOUND LIKE A BITTER LITTLE PISS BABY

• +1
mf is a PhD scholar btw

• +1

How do you build a social circle?

How do you build a social circle?
Usually from elementary school or high school, often with same people from your neighbourhood you grow up with, or eventually with guys you meet in high school or on parties on which you arrived with HS friends or through some activity or sport early on.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PubertyMaxxer