Why gl people are social and ugly people become nerds also why most men have gf later in life ( morning blackpill breakdown)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Forming social groups is the key to survival in human beings. We live socially and function socally because we need others to function. I cringe when people talk about muh independence, muh self made muh autism fart smelling rat dog pretencious people. The chair you are sitting on is made by others, the food you rely on survival is grew by others, the phone you are using is made by others. EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT of your life is made by others and you, as a part of society, will benefit others too by participating in building or developing stuff, teaching others, giving services etc... .
So the point of why we are social people is established, because WE NEED others.
The needs are different as of different ages.
In lower ages,all we can benefit others is very low. A 6 yo kid can't be doctor or maker of stuff to benefit its kind and peers, these times the kids with better toys (rich dads) get accepted more, or the ones with cuter faces because cute faces triggers dopamine receptors in others brain to release happiness so to achieve this happiness, they choose to be around gl kids more.The benefits in social gatherings when you are still little is more like building social acceptance, friendship and group works that helps you develope better in future as an adult.The other point is, kids with better facial features are born with better brain chemistry too. The brain chemistry, alongside with your irl experiences determines if you will be social or a nerd loser and since good genes come in package, gl people or even normies often born with ideal brain chemistry. The next era of your life is In teenage years, you enter the "mating" Era of your life that is very important i would say it lasts untill 20 . If you have built great foundations from your "still a kid" era then you will have great success here. You feel the need of "acceptance" by others more, you like attention from other gender because your genes need it. Just as I said, all social gatherings form on personal needs of individual bonds everyone together. You need the other gender to reproduce at this age so sub consciously you seek ways to be useful for others needs Mainy the opposite gender to get accepted by them. At this Pont, you don't have skills either, your face, physique and appearances are the factors that make you superior to others also kids with rich dads have cheat codes that 99%of their peers lack. Just like the previous era of the life, better looking kids who had positive interactions from others will form stronger bonds with others at their current teenage years. Having better genetics helps them have the girls attention even more now, because both genders subconsciously seek mating with the best to meet their primal needs that is to reproduce and live again. Kids with better face will end up partying, having active instagram accounts, active social medias, they go out constantly because 1) people want to spend time around them to get the dopamine also people want to associate with gl faces like companies pay millions to athletes to put them next to their products 2) they are gl and want to show of their genes and seek attention from others. This is why at evening there are so many gl girls or boys out. Ugly people stay inside because they built shit foundations from their childhood era untill now. People avoided them because ugly genes are repulsive, they couldn't form healthy friendships when they were younger. They don't have social media or instagram because extra work with no reward= pointless. if they have insta then the page is not about themselves, it's about other fictional stuff like fan pages, anime, memes etc that hides their identity well. They rarely go out because they never get attention so what's the point of going out and do extra stuff when your reward system of brain never rewards you with happiness. At this era gl people and on a degree lower rich kids win.
You enter the next era of the life, this is where face loses its potency slightly. Where as at 18, face was 100% of your life success, in your 25s or 30, it's more like 50% . As I said before, all social gatherings got meanings behind them. At this era of the life, your skills that benefits others helps you to be seen and accepted among others, communities or jobs therefore you earn money and communications with people you likely couldn't have at your teen days.
Jobs, skills, degrees, businesses are that forms you at this era and this is the era 95% of males can mate and form families because they get the chance of fulfilling others needs that results in "mating" from the natural rewarding system. And we all back at the same point, to exist is to fulfill others needs or you will die alone and suffer.
Of course, without gl face, you will never meet others primal sexual needs so even if you achieve greater successes in your 20s and form a family, your woman won't feel sexual like she does for others. And considering that woman got introduced at work force, the other successes of males apart from inherited money and looks will and is becoming non existant thanks to the jews.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, R@m@, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 12 others
H2(0)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, SomaliMax, wayme and 4 others
So many typos, fixed them.

I wonder why Blackpillers don’t eventually get tired of complaining about the same things over and over again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, borismonster, gooner888 and 16 others
I wonder who read this.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, borismonster, socialcel and 1 other person
I wonder why Blackpillers don’t eventually get tired of complaining about the same things over and over again.
I wonder why dont you kys because your life is boring and repetitive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Deleted member 49130, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
I wonder why dont you kys because your life is boring and repetitive
no need to project. I’ve posted about the same topics many times before but I feel it’s not worth continually dwelling on the unfairness of reality.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
no need to project. I’ve posted about the same topics many times before but I feel it’s not worth continually dwelling on the unfairness of reality.
projecting what

• Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
you've been here since 2020 spamming the same thread in different words with worse formatting every time jfl.
Over for you pigskin.

Invasion of Lampadusa marks the beginning of the Great Breeding of Europe.
Image result for invasion of lampadusa

oh i thought its indian so i assumed you are doomed for life.

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
water af post.
gl: everyone will like you
not gl: the opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and mortis
Forming social groups is the key to survival in human beings. We live socially and function socally because we need others to function. I cringe when people talk about muh independence, muh self made muh autism fart smelling rat dog pretencious people. The chair you are sitting on is made by others, the food you rely on survival is grew by others, the phone you are using is made by others. EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT of your life is made by others and you, as a part of society, will benefit others too by participating in building or developing stuff, teaching others, giving services etc... .
So the point of why we are social people is established, because WE NEED others.
In lower ages,all we can benefit others is very low. A 6 yo kid can't be doctor or maker of stuff to benefit its kind and peers, these times the kids with better toys (rich dads) get accepted more, or the ones with cuter faces because cute faces triggers dopamine receptors in others brain to release happiness so to achieve this happiness, they choose to be around gl kids more.The benefits in social gatherings when you are still little is more like building social acceptance, friendship and group works that helps you develope better in future as an adult.The other point is, kids with better facial features are born with better brain chemistry too. The brain chemistry, alongside with your irl experiences determines if you will be social or a nerd loser and since good genes come in package, gl people or even normies often born with ideal brain chemistry. The next era of your life is In teenage years, you enter the "mating" Era of your life that is very important i would say it lasts untill 20 . If you have built great foundations from your "still a kid" era then you will have great success here. You feel the need of "acceptance" by others more, you like attention from other gender because your genes need it. Just as I said, all social gatherings form on personal needs of individual bonds everyone together. You need the other gender to reproduce at this age so sub consciously you seek ways to be useful for others needs Mainy the opposite gender to get accepted by them. At this Pont, you don't have skills either, your face, physique and appearances are the factors that make you superior to others also kids with rich dads have cheat codes that 99%of their peers lack. Just like the previous era of the life, better looking kids who had positive interactions from others will form stronger bonds with others at their current teenage years. Having better genetics helps them have the girls attention even more now, because both genders subconsciously seek mating with the best to meet their primal needs that is to reproduce and live again. Kids with better face will end up partying, having active instagram accounts, active social medias, they go out constantly because 1) people want to spend time around them to get the dopamine also people want to associate with gl faces like companies pay millions to athletes to put them next to their products 2) they are gl and want to show of their genes and seek attention from others. This is why at evening there are so many gl girls or boys out. Ugly people stay inside because they built shit foundations from their childhood era untill now. People avoided them because ugly genes are repulsive, they couldn't form healthy friendships when they were younger. They don't have social media or instagram because extra work with no reward= pointless. if they have insta then the page is not about themselves, it's about other fictional stuff like fan pages, anime, memes etc that hides their identity well. They rarely go out because they never get attention so what's the point of going out and do extra stuff when your reward system of brain never rewards you with happiness. At this era gl people and on a degree lower rich kids win.
You enter the next era of the life, this is where face loses its potency slightly. Where as at 18, face was 100% of your life success, in your 25s or 30, it's more like 50% . As I said before, all social gatherings got meanings behind them. At this era of the life, your skills that benefits others helps you to be seen and accepted among others, communities or jobs therefore you earn money and communications with people you likely couldn't have at your teen days.
Jobs, skills, degrees, businesses are that forms you at this era and this is the era 95% of males can mate and form families because they get the chance of fulfilling others needs that results in "mating" from the natural rewarding system. And we all back at the same point, to exist is to fulfill others needs or you will die alone and suffer.
Of course, without gl face, you will never meet others primal sexual needs so even if you achieve greater successes in your 20s and form a family, your woman won't feel sexual like she does for others. And considering that woman got introduced at work force, the other successes of males apart from inherited money and looks will and is becoming non existant thanks to the jews.
water

Hard to swallow for bluePillers.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
water thead.

absolutely disgusting text structure.

0/10.

We already know why, it's absolute water
Dnr (not like i even can with that horrendous formatting)

Not a word u incel

If this was more coherent and in paragraphs then I may of read it

Tik tok attention spancels ruined this forum.
it's not tiktok attention span nigga, theres no need for your text to be read because that has been explained several times and the answer is common sense.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nerds is stupid pejorative tbh

Bad formatting is foid trait.

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::f::f::f::f::f:

Over for me I used to walk laps around the basketball court in kindergarten which is used as a punishment because I didn’t want to play with others

• JFL
Over for me I used to walk laps around the basketball court in kindergarten which is used as a punishment because I didn’t want to play with others
it was over since day one.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Brutal description

Ugly people stay inside because their rejected by other people has nothing to do with building social foundations, again this just be NT talk is so funny. Making social circles and getting pussy are not the same. You being loser in mainly based on your phsyical attracitveness level, this brain chemistry talk is bullshit i think.

Venting is cathartic?

Nerds are the worst lmao. They can sometimes slay even more than chads I’ve seen it in disbelief

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The needs are different as of different ages. In lower ages, all we can benefit others is very low. A 6 yo kid can't be doctor or maker of stuff to benefit its kind and peers, these times the kids with better toys (rich dads) get accepted more, or the ones with cuter faces because cute faces triggers dopamine receptors in others brain to release happiness so to achieve this happiness, they choose to be around gl kids more.The benefits in social gatherings when you are still little is more like building social acceptance, friendship and group works that helps you develope better in future as an adult.The other point is, kids with better facial features are born with better brain chemistry too.

Flop Fml GIF by TikTok France

The brain chemistry, alongside with your irl experiences determines if you will be social or a nerd loser and since good genes come in package, gl people or even normies often born with ideal brain chemistry. The next era of your life is In teenage years, you enter the "mating" Era of your life that is very important i would say it lasts untill 20 . If you have built great foundations from your "still a kid" era then you will have great success here. You feel the need of "acceptance" by others more, you like attention from other gender because your genes need it. Just as I said, all social gatherings form on personal needs of individual bonds everyone together.

You need the other gender to reproduce at this age so sub consciously you seek ways to be useful for others needs Mainy the opposite gender to get accepted by them. At this Pont, you don't have skills either, your face, physique and appearances are the factors that make you superior to others also kids with rich dads have cheat codes that 99%of their peers lack. Just like the previous era of the life, better looking kids who had positive interactions from others will form stronger bonds with others at their current teenage years. Having better genetics helps them have the girls attention even more now, because both genders subconsciously seek mating with the best to meet their primal needs that is to reproduce and live again.

Kids with better face will end up partying, having active instagram accounts, active social medias, they go out constantly because 1) people want to spend time around them to get the dopamine also people want to associate with gl faces like companies pay millions to athletes to put them next to their products 2) they are gl and want to show of their genes and seek attention from others. This is why at evening there are so many gl girls or boys out.

pastel goth im ugly GIF

Ugly people stay inside because they built shit foundations from their childhood era untill now. People avoided them because ugly genes are repulsive, they couldn't form healthy friendships when they were younger. They don't have social media or instagram because extra work with no reward= pointless. if they have insta then the page is not about themselves, it's about other fictional stuff like fan pages, anime, memes etc that hides their identity well. They rarely go out because they never get attention so what's the point of going out and do extra stuff when your reward system of brain never rewards you with happiness. At this era gl people and on a degree lower rich kids win.

You enter the next era of the life, this is where face loses its potency slightly. Where as at 18, face was 100% of your life success, in your 25s or 30, it's more like 50% .

As I said before, all social gatherings got meanings behind them. At this era of the life, your skills that benefits others helps you to be seen and accepted among others, communities or jobs therefore you earn money and communications with people you likely couldn't have at your teen days.

Camille Rowe Fashion GIF

• +1
Reactions: R@m@

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The needs are different as of different ages. In lower ages, all we can benefit others is very low. A 6 yo kid can't be doctor or maker of stuff to benefit its kind and peers, these times the kids with better toys (rich dads) get accepted more, or the ones with cuter faces because cute faces triggers dopamine receptors in others brain to release happiness so to achieve this happiness, they choose to be around gl kids more.The benefits in social gatherings when you are still little is more like building social acceptance, friendship and group works that helps you develope better in future as an adult.The other point is, kids with better facial features are born with better brain chemistry too.

Flop Fml GIF by TikTok France

The brain chemistry, alongside with your irl experiences determines if you will be social or a nerd loser and since good genes come in package, gl people or even normies often born with ideal brain chemistry. The next era of your life is In teenage years, you enter the "mating" Era of your life that is very important i would say it lasts untill 20 . If you have built great foundations from your "still a kid" era then you will have great success here. You feel the need of "acceptance" by others more, you like attention from other gender because your genes need it. Just as I said, all social gatherings form on personal needs of individual bonds everyone together.

You need the other gender to reproduce at this age so sub consciously you seek ways to be useful for others needs Mainy the opposite gender to get accepted by them. At this Pont, you don't have skills either, your face, physique and appearances are the factors that make you superior to others also kids with rich dads have cheat codes that 99%of their peers lack. Just like the previous era of the life, better looking kids who had positive interactions from others will form stronger bonds with others at their current teenage years. Having better genetics helps them have the girls attention even more now, because both genders subconsciously seek mating with the best to meet their primal needs that is to reproduce and live again.

Kids with better face will end up partying, having active instagram accounts, active social medias, they go out constantly because 1) people want to spend time around them to get the dopamine also people want to associate with gl faces like companies pay millions to athletes to put them next to their products 2) they are gl and want to show of their genes and seek attention from others. This is why at evening there are so many gl girls or boys out.

pastel goth im ugly GIF

Ugly people stay inside because they built shit foundations from their childhood era untill now. People avoided them because ugly genes are repulsive, they couldn't form healthy friendships when they were younger. They don't have social media or instagram because extra work with no reward= pointless. if they have insta then the page is not about themselves, it's about other fictional stuff like fan pages, anime, memes etc that hides their identity well. They rarely go out because they never get attention so what's the point of going out and do extra stuff when your reward system of brain never rewards you with happiness. At this era gl people and on a degree lower rich kids win.

You enter the next era of the life, this is where face loses its potency slightly. Where as at 18, face was 100% of your life success, in your 25s or 30, it's more like 50% .

As I said before, all social gatherings got meanings behind them. At this era of the life, your skills that benefits others helps you to be seen and accepted among others, communities or jobs therefore you earn money and communications with people you likely couldn't have at your teen days.

Camille Rowe Fashion GIF
Forming a social circle isn't necessarily the end all be all. I know an obese guy who's super social and I know for a fact that all of the girls in the group are giving him choosing signals. Good looking people don't have to do any of the socializing, I've seen the socializing just handed to them by virtue of them standing there. Why do we insist on rewarding people for something they didn't even work for? It's a crazy world out there.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Forming a social circle isn't necessarily the end all be all. I know an obese guy who's super social and I know for a fact that all of the girls in the group are giving him choosing signals. Good looking people don't have to do any of the socializing, I've seen the socializing just handed to them by virtue of them standing there. Why do we insist on rewarding people for something they didn't even work for? It's a crazy world out there.
its just how the species separates good genes from the shit genes.

We are Visual animals, and developed vision eons before we developed advanced brains. if our ancient ancestral species really spent entire eons with nothing but their eyes to go on, it makes sense even our modern brains are overpowered by simple Lookism.

the language of looks is so universal people even make fun of each other by posting bald bearded soyjaks beneath each other's posts lol. even normies do it now.

LMAO

wdym choosing signals?