Advice on how to Bi-Max, or get a Good Jaw at a reasonable amount of time and Cost

D

Deleted member 47723

NordicRecession
Alright I have a post, showing my side profile, Tbh, IT’S FUCKED, I have a receding chin, and bird nose, both of my parents looked trucel even in there prime, the only key good feature I have is my height, please help, I have braces and elastics, and I hope most likely I can get insurance covering Bi-max and Septoplasty, do you know what age I can get it as soon as possible and what should the cost be for Bi-max

You have braces and elastics? Immediately stop the treatment if you want to get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Alright I have a post, showing my side profile, Tbh, IT’S FUCKED, I have a receding chin, and bird nose, both of my parents looked trucel even in there prime, the only key good feature I have is my height, please help, I have braces and elastics, and I hope most likely I can get insurance covering Bi-max and Septoplasty, do you know what age I can get it as soon as possible and what should the cost be for Bi-max
You have braces and elastics? Immediately stop the treatment if you want to get bimax.
I can’t immediately stop it, should I just bullshit and say the elastics hurt? And try to get Bi-max?

I can’t immediately stop it, should I just bullshit and say the elastics hurt? And try to get Bi-max?
Are your teeth being compensated? If you have an overbite then the braces would do this. If you want bimax it’s actually better to be decompensated which is the OPPOSITE of what’s happening at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
I have no clue
Are your teeth being compensated? If you have an overbite then the braces would do this. If you want bimax it’s actually better to be decompensated which is the OPPOSITE of what’s happening at the moment.

I have no clue

You should check. Compensation basically means your overbite is being hidden by slanting lower teeth forward instead of being vertically straight. This simply hides overbite instead of fixing it like bimax.

• +1
stop braces treatment if u want to get jaw surgery, the braces move your teeth in the opposite way compared to ones that prepare u for surgery

stop braces treatment if u want to get jaw surgery, the braces move your teeth in the opposite way compared to ones that prepare u for surgery
My mom will think I’m insane.

I mean, if he’s getting elastics as he said we can be almost certain that he’s teeth are being compensated.

• +1
You’ll look even more insane once you have to REVERT the whole braces thing to get a bimax.

• +1

Obviously don’t say that. Say the truth in a reasonable way.

• +1
Maybe try to find another orthodontist that be supportive of jaw surgery and decompensation. Also ask him to explain to your mum the health benefits of jaw surgery. Parents are generally more responsive to health concerns than aesthetic ones

• +1
Man, I have just seen your picture. You are a TEXTBOOK bimax case even for MEDICAL REASONS. Putting braces and elastics on you is borderline malpractice.

idc what your bluepilled coper mom thinks
Man, I have just seen your picture. You are a TEXTBOOK bimax case even for MEDICAL REASONS. Putting braces and elastics on you is borderline malpractice.
Maybe try to find another orthodontist that be supportive of jaw surgery and decompensation. Also ask him to explain to your mum the health benefits of jaw surgery. Parents are generally more responsive to health concerns than aesthetic ones
I will try my best, I’m gonna try and consult the orthodontist next appointment

OP is 14 btw

Just ask your orthro about it or something lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
OP is 14 btw

everyone is fucking 14 here what the fuck??? kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You should check. Compensation basically means your overbite is being hidden by slanting lower teeth forward instead of being vertically straight. This simply hides overbite instead of fixing it like bimax.
That's an absurd practice wtf

Is thst beneficial?

This guy is so retarded even more so then me

That's an absurd practice wtf

Is thst beneficial?
Well it’s better than crooked teeth. Check out my lower teeth, I had compensation ortho. However the best thing is obviously to fix overbite through skeletal changes (bimax)

Attachments

• 0F25EB55-B0F5-494F-A14E-80EBB688EFAF.jpeg
    0F25EB55-B0F5-494F-A14E-80EBB688EFAF.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 0
OP is 14 btw

The avg age here has dropped dramatically

Why can’t these kids just stick with their “mewing” and “BYE BYES 🗣️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
not important