Advice to ascend and rate PSL

nice hair, mirin :eek:

:rolleyes:
Thanks for the advice, going to rope anyway because I will never be a Chad
This forum has some good information but it's so cancer :lul:

Your neck looks long, if you build up your traps that will fix that. You can Add Shrugs to your workout routine for that.

Also, I highly recommend you find a way to record your weight and reps for your routine, and don't cheat with bad form. If you don't a decade could slip by where you think you're doing all the right things but you're not progressing anymore. If you periodically change your routine, this will also occur and you won't be measuring your real progress.

You have to know when you've plateaued so you can experiment with your diet, rest times, etc. until you've broken through. There are apps for making tracking easier.

All the other things you're doing are good, but realize these things are going to take many years for significant benefits, sometimes decades, and things you'll have to do for the rest of your life. You could take a picture once a year to see if you're making progress with posture, mewing, mastic chewing, etc. The fact that you're starting at 20 is really good. It means you have a very real chance at ascending. Keep learning and keep improving your habits, and you'll do good.

All the other advice people gave seems good to me also.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedNT
Insert mse

• JFL
Insert mse
T32M4ki

• +1
normie

• +1