My Looksmax Plan for Summer Ascension to Mog Next School Year

K

kysmog

I am only here to maximize my looks!
TIME TO MOG (Softmaxxing & Fruading)

DARK CIRCLES: Volufiline x2 Per Day AM and PM
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream for Moisturization (Mostly Cope) x2 Per Day AM and PM

CONTACTS: Naturally T20 Eyes, going to buy color contacts to fraud hazel/greenish eyes.

Skincare:

MorningNight
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
SunscreenHydrocortisone 1% on nose
Hydrocortisone 1% on noseDark Spot Correction Cream
Moisturizer0.025 Tretinoin
Salicylic Acid Masque x2 Per Week (Sunday and Wednesday)Moisturizer
Shave every 2 DaysDouble Moisturize with The Ordinary to help tret

VITAMINS: Organic Multivitamin, D3, Beta Carotene

MINERALS: Iron, Magnesium, Zinc

OTHER: Diuretic for bloating, Allergy Meds

BOXING: Almost Pure Cardio, 4 days per week
RUNNING: One mile per day, 4 days per week
CALISTHENICS: Bodyweight | Pushups, Incline Pushups, Situps, Squats, Russian Twists, Calf Raises, Dips

FRAUDING: 2.75' Lifts Paired with Airforce 1's get me from a natural 5'9.25 to around 5'11.5 (Lie that I'm 6ft)

JAW: Jaw is already good naturally, have already massetermaxxed however going to chew mastic gum for 15 min per day everyday at night to further grow my muscles.

ZYGOS (Cheekbones): Mid range cheekbones, bonesmashing x2 per day 3 days per week with knuckles, swelling will help them if not actually grow them.

BODY WASH & DEO: Shower x2 per Day, Method Men Cedar+Cypress Bodywash &OR Method Men Juniper+Sage Bodywash | Native Coconut Vanilla Natural Deodorant. Carpe Anti Sweat Cream on Armpits every night & hand sweat cream x2 day AM and PM.

FRAGRANCE: JPG Le Male Elixir 2-7 Sprays JFL

HAIRCUTS & STYLE: Trim once per month at salon, messy middlepart/flow curtains.

CLEANING & PRODUCTS: Never Wash. Hairspray if I want more flow, other than that... nothing.

JAW & CHIN FRAUD: Using a tongue placement technique to fraud my jawline and chin to make for a better side profile, also makes lips stick out more giving a fuller appearance.

HOLLOW CHEEKS: Using technique above makes it easy to cheek suck which gives me a hollow look which is not forced looking.

SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagrammaxxed / frauding / followersmaxxed as well as making bullshit NT story posts and pics of myself that make chicks reply with how good looking I am etc. Also making Tiktok posts occasionally that are funny but deleted after the initial views spike.

JOB: Typical Wageslaving to moneymaxx during Highschool

SPORTS: Boxer, automatic Chad sport compared to anything else and makes chicks get wet knowing you can fight

GRADES: 3.8 GPA+ with AP and Honors... makes white chicks think you are smart and not retard ethnic

WHITENING: Brushing x2 Daily as well as mouth wash and tongue scraper for breath. Hydrogen Peroxide x2 Daily for whitening, and Ortho solution in retainer for whitening x2 weekly until i run out. Already Bracesmaxxed.

Don't care who reads, only making this for myself to go back and stick to my plan, don't bother posting here since I don't care.
Inspired by @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: zilla, flexdyll, AryanChadification and 6 others
JAW & CHIN FRAUD: Using a tongue placement technique to fraud my jawline and chin to make for a better side profile, also makes lips stick out more giving a fuller appearance.

HOLLOW CHEEKS: Using technique above makes it easy to cheek suck which gives me a hollow look which is not forced looking.
What? Do you even know the techniques yourself?

What? Do you even know the techniques yourself?
i made a post about it but i’m not linking it since i’m too lazy

make sure they are high tops or it will be obvious

other than that looks good. best of luck homie!
they are just regular ones and everyone i know didn’t notice until i showed them to see if it was obvious or not

your gona be very disappointed in the results all im saying

• +1
Reactions: zura, TintedLens, Deleted member 64865 and 2 others
your gona be very disappointed in the results all im saying
don’t care grey,
i’m not expecting to turn into a chad just to improve my smv and i probably mog you anyway

CONTACTS: Naturally T20 Eyes, going to buy color contacts to fraud hazel/greenish eyes.

Skincare:

MorningNight

CALISTHENICS: Bodyweight | Pushups, Incline Pushups, Situps, Squats, Russian Twists, Calf Raises, Dips

FRAUDING: 2.75' Lifts Paired with Airforce 1's get me from a natural 5'9.25 to around 5'11.5 (Lie that I'm 6ft)

JAW: Jaw is already good naturally, have already massetermaxxed however going to chew mastic gum for 15 min per day everyday at night to further grow my muscles.

ZYGOS (Cheekbones): Mid range cheekbones, bonesmashing x2 per day 3 days per week with knuckles, swelling will help them if not actually grow them.

BODY WASH & DEO: Shower x2 per Day, Method Men Cedar+Cypress Bodywash &OR Method Men Juniper+Sage Bodywash | Native Coconut Vanilla Natural Deodorant. Carpe Anti Sweat Cream on Armpits every night & hand sweat cream x2 day AM and PM.

CLEANING & PRODUCTS: Never Wash. Hairspray if I want more flow, other than that... nothing.

SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagrammaxxed / frauding / followersmaxxed as well as making bullshit NT story posts and pics of myself that make chicks reply with how good looking I am etc. Also making Tiktok posts occasionally that are funny but deleted after the initial views spike.

SPORTS: Boxer, automatic Chad sport compared to anything else and makes chicks get wet knowing you can fight

GRADES: 3.8 GPA+ with AP and Honors... makes white chicks think you are smart and not retard ethnic

WHITENING: Brushing x2 Daily as well as mouth wash and tongue scraper for breath. Hydrogen Peroxide x2 Daily for whitening, and Ortho solution in retainer for whitening x2 weekly until i run out. Already Bracesmaxxed.

Don't care who reads, only making this for myself to go back and stick to my plan, don't bother posting here since I don't care.
wow no creds

its a pretty shit plan and clearly hes a tiktokcel
Joined Nov 24, 2023

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and slavicpsycho
i am here from tiktok, what i mean is he does the stupid tiktok shit like “muh gua sha ceravee foaming cleanser”
not sure where i said i was using a gua sha and cerave foaming cleanser

basically everything but scent,idk how you would fuck up scent tho
How did he fuck up calisthenics?

How did he fuck up volufiline/eye area?

How did he fuck up skincare?

How did he fuck up calisthenics?
calesthenics wont build you muscle, its high rep range with no progressive overload so its just resistance training. you wont grow abs doing 100 russian twists a day ☠️

calesthenics wont build you muscle, its high rep range with no progressive overload so its just resistance training. you wont grow abs doing 100 russian twists a day ☠️
i think you’re retarded

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
You can easily overload calisthenics using weights. And if your argument was valid, then explain how people have been able to build muscle using calisthenics.

And feel free to explain how his skin/eye care was terrible.

anyways i clearly said idc what’s posted here so keep arguing retards, see ya JFL

You can easily overload calisthenics using weights. And if your argument was valid, then explain how people have been able to build muscle using calisthenics.

And feel free to explain how his skin/eye care was terrible.
because theyve been doing it for years? also if its online 99% chance roids? just get a gym membership and do optimal hypertrophy training. calesthenics is resistance trainingc if u add weight its just a shitty version of the gym

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
calesthenics is resistance trainingc if u add weight its just a shitty version of the gym
It’s better than the gym since it’s way more functional. Imo it doesn’t have to be one or the other. It’s best to do a mix of both.
because theyve been doing it for years?
the same amount of time it takes to get a decent gym body as well.

also if its online 99% chance roids?
Lol most roided up bodybuilders are gym-goers

@kysmog don’t listen to this retard he’s trying to halt your progress. Go to the gym, do calisthenics, do both. Whatever floats your boat.

OP how old are you?

It’s better than the gym since it’s way more functional. Imo it doesn’t have to be one or the other. It’s best to do a mix of both.

@kysmog don’t listen to this retard he’s trying to halt your progress. Go to the gym, do calisthenics, do both. Whatever floats your boat.
Why waste your time doing calisthenics? Lifting weights yields faster results, it's harder to induce progressive overload doing weighted calisthenics as you're limited to the amount of exercises, you'll likely end up overworking yourself by hitting the same muscles unintentionally day after day.

• +1
Reactions: melon6329
Why waste your time doing calisthenics? Lifting weights yields faster results, it's harder to induce progressive overload doing weighted calisthenics as you're limited to the amount of exercises, you'll likely end up overworking yourself by hitting the same muscles unintentionally day after day.
Better than using machines

u gon'

Skincare:

MorningNight

u going to bonesmash twice a day? will the time in between be enough for the bones to heal

wonder if you’ll actually be consistent with this

It’s better than the gym since it’s way more functional. Imo it doesn’t have to be one or the other. It’s best to do a mix of both
only good move is dips and pull ups. please do hypertrophy research before typing this shit. i did around 6 months of calesthenics, i gainedalmost no muscle. ive been going to the gym for 4 months and have gained 16lb and same bodyfat (endomorph or wtvr they call it) my friend is 15% body fat tested and we all agreed im leaner so i didnt gain 16lb fat before u say that

not the same muscle building potential and 100% not the same time it takes, im not exaggerating when i say the results take literally like 10x longer

only good move is dips and pull ups. please do hypertrophy research before typing this shit. i did around 6 months of calesthenics, i gainedalmost no muscle. ive been going to the gym for 4 months and have gained 16lb and same bodyfat (endomorph or wtvr they call it) my friend is 15% body fat tested and we all agreed im leaner so i didnt gain 16lb fat before u say that
Blud casually ignored squats and push-ups.

If you did 6 months without gaining anything then your sleep and diet was off point. Simple.

Calisthenics is easily one of the best form of exercises you can do for hypertrophy and functionality.

Blud casually ignored squats and push-ups.

If you did 6 months without gaining anything then your sleep and diet was off point. Simple.

Calisthenics is easily one of the best form of exercises you can do for hypertrophy and functionality.
yea bro body weight squats are amazing, body weight push ups are also optimal for hypertrophy, jusy do 100 pushups a day and youll become the mr olympia 😃 on a serious note, calesthenics for hupertrophy is terrible, this isnt even a debate, go get a gym membership for the love of god. my guess is u cant afford it so instead of accepting it ur just coping with calesthenics

my guess is u cant afford it so instead of accepting it ur just coping with calesthenics
I’m a university student with access to my university gym.

Which you can easily achieve with calisthenics so your argument is crumbled
which you cannot acheive with calesthenics at a level anywhere near machines/gym

I’m a university student with access to my university gym.
university gyms are usually full like crazy and sometimes just have dumb cardio/resistance based machines. if its actually a normal gym, your not lying to yourself your just dumb

which you cannot acheive with calesthenics at a level anywhere near machines/gym

Machines are retarded. Doing calisthenics + free weights is the best form of exercise.

calesthenics can build muscle, but it will be way less way slower way harder way less practical

calesthenics can build muscle, but it will be way less way slower way harder way less practical
Retard didn’t even bother to read the study 😨

Holy greycels in this thread

Also JFL at the “im gonna ascend over the summer!” cope as if every incel hasnt went down this route before just to have no change

• +1
Reactions: melon6329