My Looksmax Plan for Summer Ascension to Mog Next School Year

Says the idiot who believes sitting on his ass is the best form of exercise, cuz that’s literally what machines are
yea cuz it is, does standing make the exercise better you autist? no sitting with a back or front rest with a seat to raise leveles makes way more stability so that you arent using core and your entire body to do a rep, this isnt for bodily function, its for hypertrophy, stability and more direct muscle hit is increased hypertrophy.

Says the idiot who believes sitting on his ass is the best form of exercise, cuz that’s literally what machines are
im gona stop responding, your too retarded. i never thought someone could be dumb enough to say calesthenics is better than machines and weights for hypertrophy

im gona stop responding, your too retarded. i never thought someone could be dumb enough to say calesthenics is better than machines and weights for hypertrophy
Free weights > calisthenics > machinery

Free weights/calisthenics have less stability so they transfer to real life movements better than a machine where you’re sitting down and has too much stability. Also I showed you a study where the calisthenic movement yielded better results than the non-calisthenic movement.

What I mean by this is:

Bench press > chest press

Standing shoulder press > sitting shoulder press

Standing bicep curl> Bicep curl machine

Pull-ups > lat pull down

Last edited:
Free weights/calisthenics have less stability so they transfer to real life movements better than a machine where you’re sitting down and has too much stability. Also I showed you a study where the calisthenic movement yielded better results than the non-calisthenic movement.

What I mean by this is:

Bench press > chest press

Standing shoulder press > sitting shoulder press

Standing bicep curl> Bicep curl machine

Pull-ups > lat pull down
dumbass, ik im talking abt hypertrophy not body control, your so autistic i just had to respond again even tho i said i wont

dumbass, ik im talking abt hypertrophy not body control, your so autistic i just had to respond again even tho i said i wont
Yeah dumbass, the study refutes your point. Even without studies you have no way to substantiate your claim.

Anything form of exercise that causes muscle tears = hypertrophy

And calisthenics does just that.

Yeah dumbass, the study refutes your point. Even without studies you have no way to substantiate your claim.

Anything form of exercise that causes muscle tears = hypertrophy

And calisthenics does just that.
its not just anything that causes muscle tear in that case body builders would just do 10000 push ups a day to get man boobs wtf hypertrophy is optimal lifting for muscle size, muscle tear is literally just using the muscle, you very very clearly dont even know what hypertrophy is and how to optimize it

your better off just buying some dumbbells if you havent already for working out, the muscle building becomes a lot easier, calisthenics are fine but it sure does help. Rest is good, just make sure to be consistent on the skin care though

its not just anything that causes muscle tear in that case body builders would just do 10000 push ups a day to get man boobs wtf hypertrophy is optimal lifting for muscle size, muscle tear is literally just using the muscle, you very very clearly dont even know what hypertrophy is and how to optimize it
Definition of hypertrophy: Hypertrophy is an increase and growth of muscle cells. Hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscular size achieved through exercise.

How does calisthenics not fit this definition? You’re a retard. Know your place greycel. Multiple studies and anecdotes exist on calisthenics working and being very good to achieve an aesthetic physique. But yeah keep using machines like a disfunctional and lazy bodybuilder for like 0.1 nanograms of extra muscle growth 🤭

Everyone has a plan but the question is will you do this for more than a month :lul:

Definition of hypertrophy: Hypertrophy is an increase and growth of muscle cells. Hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscular size achieved through exercise.

How does calisthenics not fit this definition? You’re a retard. Know your place greycel. Multiple studies and anecdotes exist on calisthenics working and being very good to achieve an aesthetic physique. But yeah keep using machines like a disfunctional and lazy bodybuilder for like 0.1 nanograms of extra muscle growth 🤭
“an increase if muscular size” yeah, what im saying is hypertrophy optimal training is hard to do and ineffective and inefficient with calesthenics. hypertrophy training isnt only tearing the muscle dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
GRADES: 3.8 GPA+ with AP and Honors... makes white chicks think you are smart and not retard ethnic
LOL, i have like 3.3gpa but got 1420 sat so i flex cuz lots of girls i know have high tryhard gpa 3.9+ but shit sat like >1200 even tho they studied for it.

IQmog is most satisfying mog when you do it to women ngl.

LOL, i have like 3.3gpa but got 1420 sat so i flex cuz lots of girls i know have high tryhard gpa 3.9+ but shit sat like >1200 even tho they studied for it.

IQmog is most satisfying mog when you do it to women ngl.
Fucking bitches

I was in human Geo and the teacher asked who's the most influential person in history some foid said Walt Disney when I gave high iq answer since the context was farming I said first person to farm since that's the answer he was looking for

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
Amazing thread bro and im with you on the journey but bonesmashing is a meme