How I learned about the blackpill

So, without Reddit, I would never have met you? Looks like good things come out of Reddit after all.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Damn, I was ugly in high school too but I was tall and nt so nobody messed with me. Blackpill moment

• +1
Good idea. Dogs are the only truly loyal animal to man.
I love dogs so much! I always wanted a dog since I was little, but my family are muzzies and they aren't keen on dogs. In the west, that is. Back in Pakistan, some of my relatives own dogs because they have open spaces where the dog can stay at. My family are originally farmers so we have a lot of farm animals over there.

• +1
Reactions: Numb
if you look worse than mutahar I don’t know what to tell you. truly over tbh.
I'd probably kill a baby or thousand to look like Mutahar. At least I'd pass the looks threshold for a handful of women that way.

So, without Reddit, I would never have met you? Looks like good things come out of Reddit after all.
Yes, bhai, basically! Indeed, even bad things can bring about positive things! I'm really glad I met you brother.

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
Damn, I was ugly in high school too but I was tall and nt so nobody messed with me. Blackpill moment
Mogs me. Having said that, my high school experience overall was great! Best time of my life, no doubt. 8th grade and 9th grade were insane, can't even believe it took place. Sometimes I completely forget.

America, just be NT+ low inhib (drinking can help w this) and softmaxxed (gym, low bf%, have perfect skin). Social circle matters a lot in college too cuz that’s who ur gonna be going out to bars and parties with.
stopped reading at NT bhai, i don’t pass the first requirement. almost at the end of 3rd year, doing clg in india everything else u mentioned will require time before which i will graduate. how’s life now ?

stopped reading at NT bhai, i don’t pass the first requirement. almost at the end of 3rd year, doing clg in india everything else u mentioned will require time before which i will graduate. how’s life now ?
i graduated like 5 days ago lmao cant make a verdict yet, but tbh if u in India it should be way easier u have no competition lmao

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
i graduated like 5 days ago lmao cant make a verdict yet, but tbh if u in India it should be way easier u have no competition lmao
yes my height should’ve carried me but it didn’t. Rated LTN, 6’2

yes my height should’ve carried me but it didn’t. Rated LTN, 6’2
damn 6'2 in India is wild wtf thats like top 2% u must be severely autistic bhai

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
I know, right? I haven't met many stinky people but the few ones that did stink were unironically mentally unstable men who weren't allowed to live without a caretaker. They had semi-autonomy but still were checked up on often, not that it mattered with the smell. I swear, this one fat Spanish guy in his 40s just had to lift up his arm, even if you were a meter away, you'd smell the stench.
Probably some lies told by women to justify their Chad chasing.

'Oh look I am not superficial, I gave the average guy a chance but they all stink. Hence I have to go for Chads. Just a coincidence that Chad is tall and good looking.'

• +1
Probably some lies told by women to justify their Chad chasing.

'Oh look I am not superficial, I gave the average guy a chance but they all stink. Hence I have to go for Chads. Just a coincidence that Chad is tall and good looking.'
I'd like to be average, then I'd look a lot better than I do now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Steins
damn 6'2 in India is wild wtf thats like top 2% u must be severely autistic bhai
beyond over, very limited social circle. some even said i could be mtn with that height in india. now i don’t have a choice than rotting here

beyond over, very limited social circle. some even said i could be mtn with that height in india. now i don’t have a choice than rotting here
Which uni are u from? I'm in my 2nd year CSE.

Read every word.

• Love it
Thoughts of going back to Pakistan for HQNP islamic Waifu?

• JFL
I don't think I can change it, because I'm universally unattractive.
i know genuinely subhuman dudes who’ve gotten laid because they tried with every single girl they saw no matter how bad she looked but i understand if you’re past that point because that shit takes next level dedication

Last edited:
  • So Sad
dude you cant be that ugly, u ever did a face reveal ?

• So Sad
Idk why I ever ended up here brah my skl experience was hella good I pulled and all but ngl it’s probably cuz of my descension beginning of like Feb last year up till august

• Woah
Thank you for reading it as well bhai. And well, that's what I mean. I have major flaws that cannot be fixed, so my base is awful. That's not to say I don't groom myself. I do that. I actually met a girl online because she knew me from a different forum and she remarked, months later, that I was very hygienic. :feelsgood:
I’ll put it into chat GPT to condense it down as I ain’t reading any of that shit

• WTF

• JFL
i know genuinely subhuman dudes who’ve gotten laid because they tried with every single girl they saw no matter how bad she looked but i understand if you’re past that point because that shit takes next level dedication
They probably all looked better than me, there's no doubt about that.

dude you cant be that ugly, u ever did a face reveal ?
Unfortunately, I am. And no, I haven't done such a thing. Didn't want to be turned into the latest meme.

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
Idk why I ever ended up here brah my skl experience was hella good I pulled and all but ngl it’s probably cuz of my descension beginning of like Feb last year up till august
If it hadn't been for my experiences (read: my ugliness) I would've never been here.

what do you think about the gengar nerf

why did u mention ugly poll if u didnt win, reported for bragging

• JFL
I joined this forum when I was 22. I found out about the blackpill formally in 2017, when I was 21 years old. I was actively posting on r/horror back then, a subreddit on reddit. In the comments, a person was made fun of by others for posting in r/incels, back when it wasn't banned from reddit due to its policies. Out of curiosity, I decided to check the place out. As soon as I did and went through the posts, I felt at home. For the first time, guys were admitting they were ugly and that it was the reason behind their lack of success in the dating world. This was especially refreshing for me, because all my life I read and was told "Looks don't matter," or "women don't care about looks, men do." Blatant lies, of course, but I guess it's because it keeps men from becoming depressed/suicidal if they're not attractive, like me. However, the concept of the blackpill is something I experienced way back in high school, when I was 15. I got rejected by my oneitis. Initially I thought she liked me, so I forced myself to like her back. I felt it was the right thing to do. Then, after almost two years, I confessed my feelings for her but she rejected me. I wanted to know why, but she never would say it. Eventually, she caved in and said "What if (insert name of the ugliest girl in class) asked you, you wouldn't go for her just because she asked you to, would you now?" That's when I realized she meant to say "dude, you're ugly." That's not the first time I was called ugly, though. In freshman year of high school, when I was 12 or 13 I had a female classmate who apparently made a poll on a social media website, asking who the ugliest boy in class was. There were 5 or 6 boys, including myself. 30 votes were cast in total. Not only my classmates voted but also a few other people whom I didn't know. Keep in mind, back in freshman year of high school I had a moustache because well, I'm ethnic and we have strong facial hair genetics, don't we? I grew a full beard at 17, but I digress. I found out about this poll because a guy in my class told me about it, he was trying to make fun of me. Initially I already felt the poll was rigged because the dude telling me that was ugly himself yet he wasn't an option in the poll. Some time passed before I realized why he wasn't included but honestly I didn't care about the poll at all. I don't remember feeling sad or anything, even though I had a tiny little crush on that girl before she had made that poll haha. Anyway, the rest were all white guys in the poll. I went to a mostly white high school, so most students were white and I wasn't. Either way, I checked the results of the poll and everyone got 5-6 votes in total, but I got zero votes.. Which I found surprising, I expected everyone would vote for me. That's basically how I learned about the blackpill as a concept in my high school but officially as the blackpill when I had already left high school and went to college. As for looksmaxxing, I haven't done any at all. I don't looksmax. My base is dogshit, so there's no point in looksmaxxing. It's literally like polishing a turd. I have instead of looksmaxxed, looksminned. I'm chubby/fat now, I've grown out my unibrow and that's about it. I look worse than I ever did my entire life and that's saying something. I've never been attractive, I've always been unattractive. And I still am unattractive, because I'm universally unattractive.

• JFL
I joined this forum when I was 22. I found out about the blackpill formally in 2017, when I was 21 years old. I was actively posting on r/horror back then, a subreddit on reddit. In the comments, a person was made fun of by others for posting in r/incels, back when it wasn't banned from reddit due to its policies. Out of curiosity, I decided to check the place out. As soon as I did and went through the posts, I felt at home. For the first time, guys were admitting they were ugly and that it was the reason behind their lack of success in the dating world. This was especially refreshing for me, because all my life I read and was told "Looks don't matter," or "women don't care about looks, men do." Blatant lies, of course, but I guess it's because it keeps men from becoming depressed/suicidal if they're not attractive, like me. However, the concept of the blackpill is something I experienced way back in high school, when I was 15. I got rejected by my oneitis. Initially I thought she liked me, so I forced myself to like her back. I felt it was the right thing to do. Then, after almost two years, I confessed my feelings for her but she rejected me. I wanted to know why, but she never would say it. Eventually, she caved in and said "What if (insert name of the ugliest girl in class) asked you, you wouldn't go for her just because she asked you to, would you now?" That's when I realized she meant to say "dude, you're ugly." That's not the first time I was called ugly, though. In freshman year of high school, when I was 12 or 13 I had a female classmate who apparently made a poll on a social media website, asking who the ugliest boy in class was. There were 5 or 6 boys, including myself. 30 votes were cast in total. Not only my classmates voted but also a few other people whom I didn't know. Keep in mind, back in freshman year of high school I had a moustache because well, I'm ethnic and we have strong facial hair genetics, don't we? I grew a full beard at 17, but I digress. I found out about this poll because a guy in my class told me about it, he was trying to make fun of me. Initially I already felt the poll was rigged because the dude telling me that was ugly himself yet he wasn't an option in the poll. Some time passed before I realized why he wasn't included but honestly I didn't care about the poll at all. I don't remember feeling sad or anything, even though I had a tiny little crush on that girl before she had made that poll haha. Anyway, the rest were all white guys in the poll. I went to a mostly white high school, so most students were white and I wasn't. Either way, I checked the results of the poll and everyone got 5-6 votes in total, but I got zero votes.. Which I found surprising, I expected everyone would vote for me. That's basically how I learned about the blackpill as a concept in my high school but officially as the blackpill when I had already left high school and went to college. As for looksmaxxing, I haven't done any at all. I don't looksmax. My base is dogshit, so there's no point in looksmaxxing. It's literally like polishing a turd. I have instead of looksmaxxed, looksminned. I'm chubby/fat now, I've grown out my unibrow and that's about it. I look worse than I ever did my entire life and that's saying something. I've never been attractive, I've always been unattractive. And I still am unattractive, because I'm universally unattractive.
Cut your unibrow atleast u aint even trying bro

• +1
Ur hot bhai

• JFL
Cut your unibrow atleast u aint even trying bro
Well, there’s no one to try for anymore, you know? The one I liked already rejected me and is married now. :(

its not your looks its because youre indian

• Ugh..
its not your looks its because youre indian
Cope, and I'm not Bharati and you know it. Don't play dumb, cave-dweller.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
If you're fat it's your fault.

I say this as slightly overweight person who has a gut I have to loose. I track my weight and it's going down over time. I'm going to track everyday for the rest of my life to make sure it never comes back once it's gone.

you are nearly 30 and still posting about your childhood Crush JFL

so Why keep rotting on .org and incel forums? it must be an emotional meatgrinder for you since you basically congregate with fellow cels for a goal that's now impossible for you. You just get to watch your online incel friends ascend and leave u behind.
That existence sounds like hell.
Wojakdepress

And i thought my school was cruel, can't imagine making a poll to vote on the "ugliest" person, yikes i would eradicate them all
id shoot my classmates

I dont understand, what is there to learn about the blackpill? You just learn that being nice to women isnt enough and you have to be dominant in features such as looks and height, I knew this since I was 11......