Africans that wish to be BEAUTIFUL GTFIH!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
If you don't wish to thugmaxx and have your SMV derive from your body which is a lower class trait than living in a trailer park, then you must pursue Omotic looks.

One of few african phenotypes with a genuine striking modelesque expression. Genuinely beautiful, instead of bug eyes and weak chins like most africans tend to have, they have insane bones with eye areas that are morph tier.

Omotic or rot for africans that wish to be beautiful instead of running thug game.

Also this is the phenotype of Mukasa Kakonge.

Get Omotic or forever slay LTBs from thug game. Be beautiful.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @@BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, greywind, sportsmogger and 22 others
first guy in this video has this pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Travis, Deleted member 25938 and 12 others
That one you posted is the only truly good looking African phenotype tbh

Average american black is a bugeyed subhuman for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saiya_online, try2beme, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
just get hunter eyes and jaw theory

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Thanks. Typing from my android in my mudhut in Zimbabwe right now. You really helping out a young Sub-Saharan African jit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, saiya_online, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
ever slay LTBs from thug game. Be beautiful.

Thugs in my country slay HTBs+ too, just lease a Mercedes Benz AMG and rot at the Hookah Lounge 24/7 theorem

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and blackckatt
How can we become like them ? Should we rub charcoal powder ed on our face/body and leave it there for few hours ?

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Kamui
first guy in this video has this pheno
View attachment 2396708
He is MTN for his pheno and still smokes most africans facially.

That one you posted is the only truly good looking African phenotype tbh
View attachment 2396711
Average american black is a bugeyed subhuman for some reason
Most african americans are mixed with a lot of races and phenos, 404 pedigree.

Thugs in my country slay HTBs+ too, just lease a Mercedes Benz AMG and rot at the Hookah Lounge 24/7 theorem
They are not beautiful, it's all about the mog.

How can we become like them ? Should we rub charcoal powder ed on our face/body and leave it there for few hours ?
This is for africans only that wish to be classically handsome instead of just slay mid girls.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and StrangerDanger
My fat nose makes it impossible for me to look like that

They just have professional pics halo..they'd look like regular field negros irl. Mulatto mog them to oblivion

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
?
ugly bbcs slay blond stacie's, not ltbs nice cope tho

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Kamui and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and Deleted member 24444
just change your phenotype theory

He’s good looking. Psl users just can’t rate anything that’s sub 7 psl
Wide, pearly white teeth, good skin, decent jaw, good body and 6ft. He'd have decent appeal even without status. He isnt thugmaxxed tho.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Muh chin muh hunter eyes. Meanwhile this is a sex symbol

View attachment 2396729
This guy is better looking than the average black guy you see which is a bugeyed subhuman
Not that it matters anyway as no one can tell a significant difference in black facial aesthetics really (BBCpill reigns supreme)

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Looks234
Ye and bbcs MOG

Dickmog
Heightmog
Sprintmog
Jumpmog

everything masculine they mog how do u cole
If the idea of someone typing these very words from a polish construction site isnt hilarious then I dont know what is
jfl what a world we live in

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, saiya_online, Debetro and 4 others
If the idea that somebodys typing these very words from a polish construction work site isnt hilarious then I dont know what is
jfl what a world we live in
what about someone russian

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Black is beautiful ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 31942
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and StrangerDanger
Ye and bbcs MOG

Dickmog
Heightmog
Sprintmog
Jumpmog

everything masculine they mog how do u cole
Can't compete with the king, and face is king.

what about someone russian
A russian typing about BBCs in their decaying tapestried room from their babushkas apartment within a commie block is equally as hilarious

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, It'snotover, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
If the idea of someone typing these very words from a polish construction site isnt hilarious then I dont know what is
Wow I feel somewhat bad for him now.

What‘s more hilarious are threads of @Xangsane in which he asks which race the police would classify him as, and people replying
”Psych Ward escapee“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, Deleted member 24444 and StrangerDanger
so ur saying blacks have worse faces

nice bro, thought u were the least racist user
I said the things you listed are less important than face. Rather be Omotic PSL god than low class thugmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, anthony111553 and SurgeryEnjoyer
This guy is better looking than the average black guy you see which is a bugeyed subhuman
Not that it matters anyway as no one can tell a significant difference in black facial aesthetics really (BBCpill reigns supreme)
I think ethnics and curries have worse bug eyes ngl. Girls can tell, their pussys get wetter the better looking you are.

I think most guys just can rate black guys

Wow I feel somewhat bad for him now.

What‘s more hilarious are threads of @Xangsane in which he asks which race the police would classify him as, and people replying
”Psych Ward escapee“
I caged at that shit for a good 5 min

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
ur racist, good to know
The worst possible thing a Swede can be called is a racist
you better slow down with your false accusations its really hurtful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and User49
A russian typing about BBCs in their decaying tapestried room from their babushkas apartment within a commie block is equally as hilarious
Typing BBC shit from my yurt
Kazahskaya yurta 2

• JFL
The worst possible thing a Swede can be called is a racist
you better slow down with your false accusations its really hurtful
Tbh the leftist wave has blown over for the most part, 99% of the things called racist were not even racist.

• +1
If you don't wish to thugmaxx and have your SMV derive from your body which is a lower class trait than living in a trailer park, then you must pursue Omotic looks.

One of few african phenotypes with a genuine striking modelesque expression. Genuinely beautiful, instead of bug eyes and weak chins like most africans tend to have, they have insane bones with eye areas that are morph tier.

Omotic or rot for africans that wish to be beautiful instead of running thug game.
View attachment 2396665View attachment 2396669View attachment 2396667
View attachment 2396673View attachment 2396678View attachment 2396681

View attachment 2396682

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @@BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger

Another nigger obession thread I swear blacks live rent free in most users heads here

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I said the things you listed are less important than face. Rather be Omotic PSL god than low class thugmaxxer.
Enjoy being incel then. The “thugmaxxing” is an exaggerating. But looking nt boosts your smv.

IMG 0434

• +1
Reactions: greywind, User49 and Deleted member 31942
tuaregs and sudanese bishari and beja mog them, all of em atleast good 0 uee.

View attachment 2396665View attachment 2396669View attachment 2396667
View attachment 2396673View attachment 2396678View attachment 2396681

View attachment 2396682

Another nigger obession thread I swear blacks live rent free in most users heads here
There is no obsession I saw a lot of threads about how africans can get sex easily by doing low class things and wanted to add my view on how the users that don't wish to go down the thug route can be beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and DelonLover1999