Africans that wish to be BEAUTIFUL GTFIH!

Tbh the leftist wave has blown over for the most part, 99% of the things called racist were not even racist.
What do you call these

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
There is no obsession I saw a lot of threads about how africans can get sex easily by doing low class things and wanted to add my view on how the users that don't wish to go down the thug route can be beautiful.

Your probably just a stat then the off topic section is filled with blacks this blacks that Ive never met a black guy irl that thinks of this shit most of them are to busy living life

Tbh the leftist wave has blown over for the most part, 99% of the things called racist were not even racist.
Tfw calling a black guy "negr" is 100% ok here

Not the right word, not okay anymore, and not what the left got upset about. Anyone opposing uncontrolled immigration were basically labeled Hitler.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Why did u tag me in this thread im not black kys now!

Bro your countrys home of the tinshein swimming pool its length 30 meter and width six meter with a filtration system marvel to behold

In what sense my Nord obession I stopped that ages back what else my morph obession ? I do all races plus this is a forum about lookemaxing
exactly you were obsessed with nords once then it was north indians and now its dravidian see how its ever changing because your curiosity runs out its 80/20% rule and you become bored with your obsessions then you switch its clear where your passion is heading next

exactly you were obsessed with nords once then it was north indians and now its dravidian see how its ever changing because your curiosity runs out its 80/20% rule and you become bored with your obsessions then you switch its clear where your passion is heading next

My obsession is with good looking people in general hence why I post so many AI morphs this isn't homosexual at all I want to look like them obviously

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
My obsession is with good looking people in general hence why I post so many AI morphs this isn't homosexual at all I want to look like them obviously
Your obsesesion is rapidly changing and one day you will have an african obsession yourself thats why its ironic
Another nigger obession thread I swear blacks live rent free in most users heads here

If you don't wish to thugmaxx and have your SMV derive from your body which is a lower class trait than living in a trailer park, then you must pursue Omotic looks.

One of few african phenotypes with a genuine striking modelesque expression. Genuinely beautiful, instead of bug eyes and weak chins like most africans tend to have, they have insane bones with eye areas that are morph tier.

Omotic or rot for africans that wish to be beautiful instead of running thug game.
View attachment 2396665View attachment 2396669View attachment 2396667
View attachment 2396673View attachment 2396678View attachment 2396681

Also this is the phenotype of Mukasa Kakonge.
View attachment 2396682

Get Omotic or forever slay LTBs from thug game. Be beautiful.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @@BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger
How do we become like them though

just be black strikes again

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Point is opposite of BBC, point is to not focus on low class body related things but to get a handsome attractive face.
No thanks I don’t want to imagine high class + bbc it’s too early to kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, blackckatt and DelonLover1999
They just have professional pics halo..they'd look like regular field negros irl. Mulatto mog them to oblivion
professional pic halo? an iphone camera has a quality close to a dslr camera nowadays. It’s not like they took them in a studio with perfect lighting and makeup. They literally just snapped pics of the local village moggers unfrauded (it seems).

Anything outside of face is low class, face is the most etheral thing.
I was thinking about this the other day. A girl with a beautiful face is such a powerful thing, because she can attract attention and admiration without exposing even a hint of skin. She could be a in an oversized suit and would still be magnetic.

Same goes for guys tbh, although to a bit lesser degree.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and HarrierDuBois
I was thinking about this the other day. A girl with a beautiful face is such a powerful thing, because she can attract attention and admiration without exposing even a hint of skin. She could be a in an oversized suit and would still be magnetic.

Same goes for guys tbh, although to a bit lesser degree.
Face is king.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and DelonLover1999
professional pic halo? an iphone camera has a quality close to a dslr camera nowadays. It’s not like they took them in a studio with perfect lighting and makeup. They literally just snapped pics of the local village moggers unfrauded (it seems).

That is exactly why it's a bad representation. It's a close up picture of a person in isolation with the background blured out. Pictures like these exaggerate rhe facial features. No one looks like this irl.

That is exactly why it's a bad representation. It's a close up picture of a person in isolation with the background blured out. Pictures like these exaggerate rhe facial features. No one looks like this irl.
You don't gain a PSL from being alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and DelonLover1999
It might enhance one feature or another, but these ppl have undeniably great bones. Even if you factor that in.

My dad has this exact pheno but I don’t brutal genetic recombination pill

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
May as well just ask them to become white. You'd need to change your entire skull structure.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Debetro
If you don't wish to thugmaxx and have your SMV derive from your body which is a lower class trait than living in a trailer park, then you must pursue Omotic looks.

One of few african phenotypes with a genuine striking modelesque expression. Genuinely beautiful, instead of bug eyes and weak chins like most africans tend to have, they have insane bones with eye areas that are morph tier.

Omotic or rot for africans that wish to be beautiful instead of running thug game.
View attachment 2396665View attachment 2396669View attachment 2396667
View attachment 2396673View attachment 2396678View attachment 2396681

Also this is the phenotype of Mukasa Kakonge.
View attachment 2396682

Get Omotic or forever slay LTBs from thug game. Be beautiful.

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @@BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger
Obed looks like a “low class thug” and mogs Mukasa, cope and mald harder thug maxxing is the way to slay snowbunnies

Twink alien pheno, mogged by robust NT senegalids @Manu le coq

senegalidm.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
That oldcel black man mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Reincarnate and hope you become blessed with their bone structure
I have hollow cheeks and good cheek bones but their chins is really what pops out to me literally better then most whites

Obed looks like a “low class thug” and mogs Mukasa, cope and mald harder thug maxxing is the way to slay snowbunnies
Exactly it's greasy be handsome and beautiful.

Over for Bantucels