After analysing tinder

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Got 99+ swipes within 20 minutes of opening the app putting interest in both males and females

GUYS
Problems I noticed:
1.Guys can't take good pictures.
2. Most are facially average to straight up ugly, ungroomed, bad jawlines, bad hairstyles.
3. Taking pictures with friends who are average as well making them x2 average
4. Taking pictures with pets or inside cars thinking they look cool, they look even worse
5. Shirtless dudes with average faces only to look tryhards
6. Shirtless dudes who take mirror selfies that look extra try hards or car mirror reflections (even worse)
7. Most pictures are taken by themselves, they look lonely and average
8. They give off no character, no style, no aesthetic

GIRLS

1. There are many average women as well but they take far more thoughtful and better pictures
2. They show variety, lifestyle indirectly, emotions
3. They try to show character through better clothing choices than men, different style of clothes in different pictures, way different places of where they take pictures at
4. THEY EDIT THEIR PICTURES (GUYS DONT EVEN BOTHER DOING THAT)
5. They show off their advantageous characteristics far better (for instance girls with colored eyes can make themselves appear far more striking compared to guys I saw with colored eyes)
6. Even average girls give a "vibe" through their pictures, whereas guys only vibe they give is "tryhard who wanna fuck quick"

(I can analyse more, I will propably in a new video on my YouTube)

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Very accurate analysis, woman take care of their appearance very seriously whereas guys take it lightly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Tylermax and albe.ORG
"THEY EDIT THEIR PICTURES (GUYS DONT EVEN BOTHER DOING THAT)"

Almost every woman photoshop their pictures but get's mad when guys do it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Tylermax and albe.ORG
tinderis dead for me

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Chad takes bathroom selfies

• JFL
Chad takes bathroom selfies
I'll explain you the difference between a picture of someone with a good body taking bathroom pics and being a tryhard

Versus a good bathroom picture

The tryhard will take a picture to show off his body with no expression, nothing

The smart guy will take a picture to show off his body but not making it too direct, he will have a towel almost covering his genital area, he will have a good pose, he will have a good looking face, perhaps a light reflecting his body creating shadows and he will be teasing instead. It's all about storytelling and creating imaginations through pictures not showing off

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-28-12-38-57-408_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-28-12-38-57-408_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 0
Got 99+ swipes within 20 minutes of opening the app putting interest in both males and females

GUYS
Problems I noticed:
1.Guys can't take good pictures.
2. Most are facially average to straight up ugly, ungroomed, bad jawlines, bad hairstyles.
4. Taking pictures with pets or inside cars thinking they look cool, they look even worse
5. Shirtless dudes with average faces only to look tryhards
6. Shirtless dudes who take mirror selfies that look extra try hards or car mirror reflections (even worse)
7. Most pictures are taken by themselves, they look lonely and average
8. They give off no character, no style, no aesthetic

GIRLS

1. There are many average women as well but they take far more thoughtful and better pictures
2. They show variety, lifestyle indirectly, emotions
3. They try to show character through better clothing choices than men, different style of clothes in different pictures, way different places of where they take pictures at
4. THEY EDIT THEIR PICTURES (GUYS DONT EVEN BOTHER DOING THAT)
5. They show off their advantageous characteristics far better (for instance girls with colored eyes can make themselves appear far more striking compared to guys I saw with colored eyes)
6. Even average girls give a "vibe" through their pictures, whereas guys only vibe they give is "tryhard who wanna fuck quick"

(I can analyse more, I will propably in a new video on my YouTube)
Same thing we observed too

• +1
What’s your YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 51465
Very accurate analysis, woman take care of their appearance very seriously whereas guys take it lightly.
men get raised like shit by failed boomer parents who think looks dont matter for men

not men's fault that they dont looksmax when you get set up for failure by society and parenting

but our responsibility to fix ourselves anyways

• +1
Reactions: exkira, Tylermax and Lynxress
GUYS
Problems I noticed:
Not a problem when you have PSL mates
@DoctorLooksmax ran the incelcon atendees pic on his hinge and some foid told him that all 4 of us were moggers 🤓

• JFL