After getting hit on by a faggot I understand how white women feel about ethnics

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I was on the bus and there’s this guy, he’s been showing interest for a couple of days now

Today he sat next to me and asked if I wanted to be friends with him

By now I had suspected he was gay, but I was so desperate for some companionship that I said yes any ways

He asked for my socials so I gave him my snap and he sent a friend request.

And that’s when I saw it… the dreaded rainbow flag, I didn’t want to make things awkward so I just accepted

For the rest of the ride to school I just remember wanting to get away from him and then it hits me, this is how women feel everyday

Luckily the school year is pretty much over and I’ll be going to college next year even though since I have all my credits

Needlessly to say for these last few days I’m going to have to find a new seat location

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @ElTruecel @northern mogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @wishIwasSalludon @Lynxress

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Sny, Michael Myers and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Alright

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
If a gay guy ever tried to move to me, id spit on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles and wishIwasSalludon
Getting hit on by faggot is not the same as being hit on by an ethnic. Ethnics are more aggressive and straight forward qirh their approach. Women feel a mix of digust and fear when approached by a subhuman low trust muzzie or nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola, Tabula Rasa, Sny and 10 others
Getting hit on by faggot is not the same as being hit on by an ethnic. Ethnics are more aggressive and straight forward qirh their approach. Women feel a mix of digust and fear when approached by a subhuman low trust muzzie or nigger
Ye but now I have somewhat of an idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Epola, Imretarded?, Bushman and 1 other person
Meanwhile a few years back some guy said I was cute. :ogre: I appreciated the compliment. He was black and gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, The False Prophet, Sny and 2 others
There's a difference, though. At least someone of the opposite sex, however subhuman, is hitting on them.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
OP is gonna be buttfucked by his new friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and The False Prophet